Man says devil told him to throw child from car, affidavit states

Full story: El Paso Times 39
The California man who allegedly threw his 2-year-old son out of a car on Saturday told police he did so because "the Devil told him to," according to a police complaint affidavit. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
huh

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 22, 2008
ihuytde

“"El Narco-Santo"”

Since: Jun 08

Culiacan, Mexico

#2 Dec 22, 2008
i wont pay my mortgage cuz the devil said i dont have to
Amazed

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2008
Gotta love it. Let's all claim the "devil made me do it" & plead insanity whenever we do something wrong. That is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever heard.

I personally feel that anyone who claims insanity should be locked up for life anyway. Doesn't work for me when an innocent child is involved!
super

Loma Linda, CA

#5 Dec 22, 2008
if what he says is true then he is a son of the devil since he listens to him and as such should be look upon as that and prosecuted to the max since the devil is his god
joseph vitagliano

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2008
The devil told us to give you the death penalty.
Palmer girl

Wasilla, AK

#8 Dec 22, 2008
joseph vitagliano wrote:
The devil told us to give you the death penalty.
I agree !

Since: May 08

El PASO

#9 Dec 22, 2008
i dont believe this BS!!!

“Up close and personal!”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 22, 2008
The devil told me to call all the EP forum people a bunch of pendejos and to throw yourselves out of your cars when driving on I-10. Oh, nevermind, that was just one of the usual voices in my head telling me to do it. The devil did tell me by the way that he's having a get together at his house at Montana Vista by Red Sands this weekend. It's byob (bring your own baby) for sacrifice. After that there will be a raffle for a black 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty truck with a lift kit, offroad tires, and the horns on the hood. And of course, there will be a bonfire. Party starts at 3 am! See you there gaser!
Bob

Las Cruces, NM

#12 Dec 22, 2008
If this man was an atheist, he'd have to come up with a better excuse that required a little bit of brain power.

“BOBBI'S THOUGHTS”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 22, 2008
Since the Devil told him to do it, SHOOT the M.F. and let him meet his devil
shell915

Aiea, HI

#14 Dec 22, 2008
bobbivaughn wrote:
Since the Devil told him to do it, SHOOT the M.F. and let him meet his devil
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Whath are

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2008
Well there is certainly a devil and its called bad thoughts which are used to commit sin or just think them. Some people are just not right in the head so we don't what is what from these people. Maybe just sick...
Making sheet up

El Paso, TX

#16 Dec 22, 2008
Maybe the "devil" will tell the jurors to throw the book at him.

Since: Aug 08

Where ever the Army sends us

#17 Dec 22, 2008
Im glad he feels he can have private conversations with the devil because when he dies and goes to he11 the devil will be the only one he can talk to. I hope he don't get off with temporary insanity. If he does then the mother of these children should cut his d*@k off and say the devil made her do it.
Ed Tturner

El Paso, TX

#18 Dec 23, 2008
I think the drugs he was on made him do it. This guy needs to be taken OUT
The Whole Job

Hemphill, TX

#19 Dec 23, 2008
Whath are wrote:
Well there is certainly a devil and its called bad thoughts which are used to commit sin or just think them. Some people are just not right in the head so we don't what is what from these people. Maybe just sick...
Religious people often use the devil as a cop out for criminal behavior.

The Old Testament can be used against the New, and vice versa, to justify or condemn just about anything. Ecletic origins of religion, in effect, make those who have faith in them, neurotic, hiding in the shelter of denial. Ecletic religion is necessary for social validation of bizarre behsvior.

Read the short story, The War Prayer, by Mark Twain.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/twain1.html
EDWIERDO

O Fallon, MO

#20 Dec 23, 2008
Not defending this a-hole, but why are there so many ignorant people like yourself that automatically lay blame on drugs whenever somthing like this happens. It's these same idiots that blame guns when someone gets shot. There are alot of stupid people out there that do s-hit like this, with or without taking drugs. Taking responisbility for their own actions is what they need to do, instead of hiding behind lameass excuses.
Ed Tturner wrote:
I think the drugs he was on made him do it. This guy needs to be taken OUT
Emily

El Paso, TX

#21 Dec 23, 2008
EDWIERDO wrote:
Not defending this ****, but why are there so many ignorant people like yourself that automatically lay blame on drugs whenever somthing like this happens. It's these same idiots that blame guns when someone gets shot. There are alot of stupid people out there that do s-hit like this, with or without taking drugs. Taking responisbility for their own actions is what they need to do, instead of hiding behind lameass excuses.
<quoted text>
This is a pretty sad statment on the state of our country and the hard economic times that we face as a society.For those who are fortunate enough to have the means to provide for loved ones, take a moment and think of just how desperate this individual must have been to undertake such a crime.... Desperation keeps no race boundaries...

Go take another look at his picture.A compassionate person would see desperation.
EDWIERDO

O Fallon, MO

#22 Dec 23, 2008
Emily wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a pretty sad statment on the state of our country and the hard economic times that we face as a society.For those who are fortunate enough to have the means to provide for loved ones, take a moment and think of just how desperate this individual must have been to undertake such a crime.... Desperation keeps no race boundaries...
Go take another look at his picture.A compassionate person would see desperation.
What is this load of crap, Emily? If you want to feel compassion, have it for the child. He's the real victim, remember. I'd say your 'compassion' is misplaced.
Ed Tturner

El Paso, TX

#23 Dec 23, 2008
EDWIERDO wrote:
Not defending this ****, but why are there so many ignorant people like yourself that automatically lay blame on drugs whenever somthing like this happens. It's these same idiots that blame guns when someone gets shot. There are alot of stupid people out there that do s-hit like this, with or without taking drugs. Taking responisbility for their own actions is what they need to do, instead of hiding behind lameass excuses.
<quoted text>
Edweirdo....China tu madre put0!!! The guy is a. CRAZY b. WAS HIGH ON SOMETHING! who knows what happened. Take your pick...a. or b.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 hr Gasman 22,769
The power of drugs ,and those who use them (Apr '13) Tue agree 24
Top 10 Ways to Use Apples Sep 28 Anonymous 1
Shoppin Baskit is even worse than Lawrence Bros. (May '11) Sep 5 wtf 11
Reach Broadband is at it again. (Mar '14) Aug '14 wtf 4
He SAYS hes a CATTLE RANCHER Jul '14 Maria 2
He Sold His Families Farm Jul '14 Maria 2
De Leon Dating
Find my Match

De Leon Jobs

De Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

De Leon News, Events & Info