OSP arrests Logan Co. man on drug charge

Posted in the De Graff Forum

omg

Loveland, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
SCIOTO COUNTY A Logan County man faces a felony drug possession charge after he and a woman from Portsmouth were arrested during a traffic stop Tuesday.
Grant A. Underwood, 35, of Quincy, and Susan E. Williams, 41, of Portsmouth, are in the Scioto County Jail after 15 grams of cocaine and 299 Oxycodone pills were found in their vehicle, according to the Ohio Highway Patrol.
Williams was driving a 1998 Lincoln Town Car on U.S. 23 near Lucasville when a trooper stopped them at approximately 3:30 p.m. for a traffic violation, according to OSP.
A K-9 unit was used prior to the search, which revealed the drugs.
Hours later, during another traffic stop near Lucasville, a trooper arrested one man from Detroit and another from East Lynn, W.Va., after drug paraphernalia and 4 grams of heroin were found in their 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee, according to OSP.
sin city

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Serves him rightly
Imate

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
hopefully he doesn't drop the soap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Graff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Stevens (Oct '14) Sun Bingo 24
Places for rent Mar 23 Looking 1
Looking a lesbian lover (Aug '12) Mar 20 elcaudillo 22
What is the best way to wipe your bottom after ... (Apr '10) Mar 8 poop 116
News School: Boy brings moonshine to class; teacher ... Mar 5 bawitdabaELVIS 1
false conversations Mar 2 patt 1
Band (Mar '13) Mar 2 Sam 222
De Graff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web