this is what happens when the state t...

this is what happens when the state takes over a school

Posted in the De Graff Forum

smalltownbhasnoc lue

Beach City, OH

#1 Apr 17, 2009
http://www.sidney.k12.oh.us/docs/state%20cont...

copy link into your browser, not good news for all those hey lets fix things by letting govt take over. as you will read it could take years with many more cuts in store for our kids. Please people get past your dislike for the admin, and work to fix it the correct way by voting yes for our kids then get involved to help fix things you thing our wrong. a note vote will give you the results you think you well get.

Since: Feb 09

Loveland, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2009
SORRY I AM NOT SCARED. IT REALLY WON'T BE THAT BAD. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME AND THE VOTERS BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS. IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF JV SPORTS AND ECT. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY. STOP THE POWER TRIPPIN.
THE VOTES WILL COUNT EITHER WAY. IF EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THE KIDS WHY DO THEY SIT BACK AND LET THEM BE BULLIED FOR THEIR EDUCATION. THINK ABOUT IT!!! THEY ARE THREATENED EVERYWAY THEY CAN.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I AM NOT HEAR TO MAKE ENEMY'S, BUT TO SAY HOW I FEEL.
SCDS

Hamilton, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Who exactly do consider "the school" that is power trippin??? Explain the bullying part...
smalltownb wrote:
SORRY I AM NOT SCARED. IT REALLY WON'T BE THAT BAD. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME AND THE VOTERS BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS. IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF JV SPORTS AND ECT. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY. STOP THE POWER TRIPPIN.
THE VOTES WILL COUNT EITHER WAY. IF EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THE KIDS WHY DO THEY SIT BACK AND LET THEM BE BULLIED FOR THEIR EDUCATION. THINK ABOUT IT!!! THEY ARE THREATENED EVERYWAY THEY CAN.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I AM NOT HEAR TO MAKE ENEMY'S, BUT TO SAY HOW I FEEL.
voting yes on the levy

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2009
Good post with the article about what really happens when a state takes over a school ( http://www.sidney.k12.oh.us/docs/state%20cont ...
). Let's not let this happen to our school...please vote yes to keep our heritage and to help our children. Please be informed and click on the link to read about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Graff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3.0 Mill Permanent Improvement Sidney City Scho... Sep 26 Vote No Sidney 12
Sidney City School Tax (Oct '13) Sep 26 NO NEW TAXES 73
Looking For Emily Gorby (Mar '12) Sep 26 Help Please 38
235 diner Sep 20 Yuck 5
car show Sep 18 car nut 1
Derek Triplet out of prison Sep 9 Karmaswatchingyou 10
Sidney Strip Club (Jan '12) Sep 5 Scarlet 13

De Graff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance