Frazeysburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

http://www.sidney.k12.oh.us/docs/state%20cont...

copy link into your browser, not good news for all those hey lets fix things by letting govt take over. as you will read it could take years with many more cuts in store for our kids. Please people get past your dislike for the admin, and work to fix it the correct way by voting yes for our kids then get involved to help fix things you thing our wrong. a note vote will give you the results you think you well get.

Since: Feb 09

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

SORRY I AM NOT SCARED. IT REALLY WON'T BE THAT BAD. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME AND THE VOTERS BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS. IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF JV SPORTS AND ECT. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY. STOP THE POWER TRIPPIN.
THE VOTES WILL COUNT EITHER WAY. IF EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THE KIDS WHY DO THEY SIT BACK AND LET THEM BE BULLIED FOR THEIR EDUCATION. THINK ABOUT IT!!! THEY ARE THREATENED EVERYWAY THEY CAN.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I AM NOT HEAR TO MAKE ENEMY'S, BUT TO SAY HOW I FEEL.
SCDS

New Carlisle, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

Who exactly do consider "the school" that is power trippin??? Explain the bullying part...
smalltownb wrote:
SORRY I AM NOT SCARED. IT REALLY WON'T BE THAT BAD. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT ME AND THE VOTERS BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS. IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF JV SPORTS AND ECT. THIS SCHOOL HAS TO GET A GRIP ON REALITY. STOP THE POWER TRIPPIN.
THE VOTES WILL COUNT EITHER WAY. IF EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THE KIDS WHY DO THEY SIT BACK AND LET THEM BE BULLIED FOR THEIR EDUCATION. THINK ABOUT IT!!! THEY ARE THREATENED EVERYWAY THEY CAN.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL. I AM NOT HEAR TO MAKE ENEMY'S, BUT TO SAY HOW I FEEL.
voting yes on the levy

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

Good post with the article about what really happens when a state takes over a school ( http://www.sidney.k12.oh.us/docs/state%20cont ...
). Let's not let this happen to our school...please vote yes to keep our heritage and to help our children. Please be informed and click on the link to read about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Graff Discussions

Search the De Graff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Old Guy 28,568
rob bryant has any one seen him! (Jul '09) Fri buck 20
Is Derick Tripplet Single? (Nov '13) Jul 8 Blue 16
Husseys Review Jul 5 John Titor 2
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
Holloway coat sale (Oct '10) Jul 3 Dilligaf 7
Arsonist charged for Quincy area fires Jul 2 Wondered 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

De Graff Jobs

•••