Comments
41 - 60 of 61 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 27, 2012
 
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>William Daniel you sure do seem concerned for being such a loyal boyfriend/father. Who cares, really??
I'm just trying to figure this out seeing as we come the same town do not bring my family life into this you turd.
pig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 28, 2012
 
Hes a horney 2ft freak
Get over it

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 28, 2012
 
William Daniel Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to figure this out seeing as we come the same town do not bring my family life into this you turd.
I'm a turd?? Like I said anything bad about your family life. I was just stating a fact. In other post of yours, that I have read, you claim to be so awesome at being the "hard working family guy." I know if my spouse was so concerned about who another was, I would have to wonder why. No I'm not insecure one bit. You just show to much interest.
Anonymous

New London, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 28, 2012
 
Just because someone wonders someone's real name doesn't mean it's for sexual purposes I grew up in Quincy and I just wanted to know who this person was parading around like they are some good citizen. Get over it must be my fan following me from post to post is so cute and you even remember what I say in my post. Would you like an autograph? And pig I am 2'5 get it right, I am a FREAK ask your momma she knows. I'm very horny pig so bring me your fat little face!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
May 28, 2012
 
What do you mean parading around like some good citizen. I'm not parading. Just like what is right for everyone, not just a certain few.
Get over it

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
May 28, 2012
 
William Daniel Blair wrote:
Just because someone wonders someone's real name doesn't mean it's for sexual purposes I grew up in Quincy and I just wanted to know who this person was parading around like they are some good citizen. Get over it must be my fan following me from post to post is so cute and you even remember what I say in my post. Would you like an autograph? And pig I am 2'5 get it right, I am a FREAK ask your momma she knows. I'm very horny pig so bring me your fat little face!!!!
No, not really the case. I just know who you are, and your cocky comments are on about every page. Thats all. Don't get such a big head. Really it's not important to me. I just get on here when there is nothing better to do. Bye Bye..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
May 29, 2012
 
Oh I know billy blair and know what he's like and know what he's after. He'll never change.
derrick triplet

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jun 4, 2012
 
I agree. He'd. Fu$k a goose. Lol
First of the Month

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jun 4, 2012
 
derrick triplet wrote:
I agree. He'd. Fu$k a goose. Lol
So would you if you could get it up..Lol.. I also heard you where the father of the next litter..So what is it, can you get it up or not..Lol
micheal myers

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jun 8, 2012
 
Don't worry Dan Blair about who cutey1 actually is, cutey1 is lower than you could or would ever possibly be. People like cutey1 usually starting out very negative and continuing in there secret phycotic world putting down others untill the guys in the white coats come to finally take them away or they slip and the truth is revealed. They have no worth and there opinion has no worth because they hide behind a keyboard and can't let anyone know who they are because of possible repercutions. to bad people can't be more positive

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jun 8, 2012
 
micheal myers wrote:
Don't worry Dan Blair about who cutey1 actually is, cutey1 is lower than you could or would ever possibly be. People like cutey1 usually starting out very negative and continuing in there secret phycotic world putting down others untill the guys in the white coats come to finally take them away or they slip and the truth is revealed. They have no worth and there opinion has no worth because they hide behind a keyboard and can't let anyone know who they are because of possible repercutions. to bad people can't be more positive
It's nobodys busisness who I am. I don't ask who they are, same as I could care less who you are or if it's your real name or not.
And it's also none of your business how much worth I have. Probably have just as much as you think you are worth. Mind your own business, and I'll take care of mine.
so wrong

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jun 8, 2012
 
micheal myers wrote:
Don't worry Dan Blair about who cutey1 actually is, cutey1 is lower than you could or would ever possibly be. People like cutey1 usually starting out very negative and continuing in there secret phycotic world putting down others untill the guys in the white coats come to finally take them away or they slip and the truth is revealed. They have no worth and there opinion has no worth because they hide behind a keyboard and can't let anyone know who they are because of possible repercutions. to bad people can't be more positive
Cutey1 only points out the things in the community that other people are too blind to see, or want covered up. They have pointed out many wasteful practices in the community that the average citzens probably didn't know was going on until they got the details. I don't find them negative at all. Like the saying goes "Truth hurts." They have just pointed out the truth, if you can't handle the truth, move on.
not so wrong

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jun 9, 2012
 
In my opinion cutie1 we were talking about how someone can get on here and act like they are so much better than someone else because they would be so humilated if people would really know who you are. Laugh and joke with mr. blair when you see him to his face but then treat him like crap when you are hiding behind a keyboard. I would be afraid to let my name out to if I were you.
so wrong

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jun 9, 2012
 
I must have missed where Cutey1 treated Mr. Blair like crap. All I remember them saying is that they choose to remain anonymous. There some other posters that said negative things. I believe Cutey1 always posts with the same ID. By the way, what is YOUR Name? Thought so! I am sure it is
"not so wrong".
Not So Wrong or Right

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jun 9, 2012
 
so wrong wrote:
I must have missed where Cutey1 treated Mr. Blair like crap. All I remember them saying is that they choose to remain anonymous. There some other posters that said negative things. I believe Cutey1 always posts with the same ID. By the way, what is YOUR Name? Thought so! I am sure it is
"not so wrong".
I really hate people who try to call somebody else out for using a fake name, yet choose to use one themselves..SMH!!
Not So Wrong or Right

Richwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jun 9, 2012
 
Not so sure why that posted twice..Please forgive me if I offended anybody..
pig

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jun 9, 2012
 
Sound likes blaires postin comments to protect his ego
Anonymous

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jun 11, 2012
 
I post comments to call out tards and people who hide behind fake names. I look At all I have accomplished with all the little that I have been given for an ego boost. I also take one look in the mirror and remember that even thouthe I get made fun of all day everyday that I am in my eyes amazing and I do not value any one else's opinions.
Kanesa

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jun 11, 2012
 
Haha daniel, you crack me up :P
Kanessa

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jun 11, 2012
 
wow, i spelled my own name wrong.... my bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent De Graff Discussions

Search the De Graff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 29,362
sandra green. thief. Sun leahk 1
The Pines (Nov '11) Sat larry 24
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Go Blue Forever 2,218
The skirts are taking ove (Oct '10) Jul 25 have to agree 5
rob bryant has any one seen him! (Jul '09) Jul 24 Deeana Bryant 21
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

De Graff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

De Graff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

De Graff News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in De Graff
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••