who ? leon wilkeson, ask rick howell ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the murder Leon Wilkeson

Tallahassee, FL

#30 Mar 3, 2014
if leon was murdered the only person who would know would be the person who murdered him probably the guy who had the 500 thousand check that would have been given to Leon Wilkerson for the rock and roll hall of fame and other royalties that someone else knew about The motive would be that someone was owed two

100 and 50 thousand dollars or god knows how much he thinks he was owed
The last person to see him was Dale Bowman Did the police tell him it was a murderer Is Dale Bowman telling on himself Did he feel because he claimed to b e manager that he had a steak ? Did Dale Bowman have a bank account a joint account with Leon Wikenson Did Dale Bowman go to the bank after Leon was dead and try to cash the check? Did Leon have a contract with Dale Bowman Absolutely not so ther would have been no reason for Dale Bowman to try to cash a check belonging to Leon Wilkinson,or was it that he kn ew that the writer of the check would cancel the check knowing that he check would have belonged to Larry Junkstrum because he would have been in question of who the money should have been paid to being that Larry Junkstrum wa the originalk base player of Leonard Skinner band These are the only royalties that could have been due ,but then again Free Bird was Ascap through Shade tree records and accknologed on the universal music colectables alblum so Larry would not have had too money owed some but not much Now we don't know how much Leon Wilkerson was owed and in less someone who had permission which would have been a manager giving the information to be validated by a professional music actuary So it looks like Dale Bowman knows who murdered Leon Wikerson by using (Wootsey)Now if you were a skip tracer and a bounty hunter don't you think and if he were the manager of Leon Wilkerson for 5 years he would know who (wootsey) was as an accomplice or was it Dale felt he had to write this book to clear his name do you think Dale Bowman would use this book to clear his name ? from being the murderer would he be the first accomplice to be questioned as the murderer? And i guess he didn't know that the original Free Bird was by Larry Junkstrum (Hope spelling is correct but it can be found in the archives ) Free Bird Leon did not have a part in writing and is owned by Tom Markem and Jim Sutton publishers by Moon Pie Publishing Allen Collins wroth Free Bird i am a B M I concert promoter and Dale just does not understand the music business they are the only ones who have the right including Universal Music You question the royalties of any Lynard Skynard song that is owned by someone else or was written by Allen Collins Dutchess Music publishing and that is the only reason to hire an actuary. By Alvin Harrison signed this song writer exclusively to Shade Tree records first record lable Lynard Skynard also known by BMI BIlly Drifter
Sometimes

Union, MO

#31 Jan 22, 2015
clean and sober wrote:
Dale Bowman fails to mention in this book that he was asked to leave Leon's wake because of his behavior, blaming Leon's death on other people. He also fails to mention that Leon told him that he was not to pick him up at the airport and that he would be in Wyoming because he was hiding from Dale Bowman. After years of living in Dale Bowman's basement in a home that he paid for, Leon finally had realized that Dale was taking advantage of him and wanted him out of his life. Leon had been clean and sober and was doing very well for 18 months when in April of 2001, Dale threw him a party for his birthday and gave him drugs. 3 months later, Leon was dead, and was found dead right there near where Dale Bowman lived. If he wanted Dale Bowman to know where he was, and if they were such good friends, then Leon wouldn't have been hiding in a hotel room. Period. Ask ANY Lynyrd Skynyrd band member, and they will tell you that Rick Howe (who Dale slaughters in this book) kept Leon alive probably 4 years longer than he would have lived. Rick Howe put Leon in rehab multiple times and saved his life on more than one occasion, while Dale Bowman tried to babysit Leon and tell people, "He can still have drugs, he just needs me around so I can control it and keep him safe." This book is a ridiculous mockery of the truth, and I'm sure that God is looking down on Dale Bowman with disgust, and that Leon is also looking down on Dale Bowman thinking, "I'm gone and he's STILL trying to make money off of me..."

Responding; Also, this person who wrote this book, makes very big claims about other individuals who may have been a big part of Leon's life at one time or another long before this person who wrote this book ever even knew Leon. Leon had serious relationships with individuals in his past that were of great importance to Leon at one time, when in fact the person who claims to have written this book was never even around in the first place. He makes superficial claims about people who he was never even around during parts of Leon's life. He also seems to be worried about his partnership with another person whom he makes reference too as being discovered in their own private knowledge of wrongdoing the way he refers to certain individuals whom once again never even met or had any knowledge of many years before he met Leon. He shows concern that his knowledge of the wrongdoing of him and his one time partner from the past will be one day be discovered, so he tried to cover it up in his book as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) 13 hr Determination 96
News Office Depot to hire 8,000 seasonal workers Sun Iceman11 5
News Volusia to get its 1st VyStar branch Jun 23 Richard Move 2
daytona beach crime Jun 22 Richard Move 5
Any naturists in Ormond or Daytona Beach? Jun 22 Richard Move 2
News Police: child dead, mother hurt after being dra... Jun 22 Richard Move 3
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) Jun 22 Richard Move 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages