Daytona officials: Joe's Crab Shack on pier netting lots of customers, cash

The hordes of people streaming into the new Joe's Crab Shack restaurant on the Daytona Beach Pier have added up to more than $1 million in monthly gross sales. Full Story
Beachmingo

Ormond Beach, FL

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Good for Joe's crab shack! Just goes to show you what competent businesses can do. The city is very lucky that Ignite was willing to renegotiate after being turned down the first time. Its not Ignite's fault that we had to reduce the lease in order to finally move forward. Glad to see something finally happen and kudos to a business that knows how to get it done

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 19 hr stryk 2,984
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mon Morrocan 2,140
Review: Timeshare Solution (Sep '08) Mon Virginia Lewis 56
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
addict population in daytona beach florida Sep 26 WALTER ESTEP 1
New homeless plan proposed despite fighting Day... Sep 20 justicefour 28
My wonderful experience in Daytona Beach Flordia Sep 19 PrincessFreda93 1

Flood Warning for Volusia County was issued at September 30 at 10:04PM EDT

Daytona Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Daytona Beach Jobs

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Daytona Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Daytona Beach