Victims of violence honored Port Orange a " Even without spoken words,...

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

Family and friends of victims of trauma and homicide place stones of remembrance in the Marcus Moody Memorial Walk during the National Day of Remembrance at Halifax Health-Hospice of Volusia/Flagler in Port Orange.

Full Story
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1 Sep 25, 2013
The road to recovery for any family member should exist in someway. Anyone that experiences this type of trauma deserves more than a fighting chance to remember everything that was good about the victim, even in terms of criminal activity and death, they are still left with that memory, they have to fight against. Why should it be necessary to inflict the memory of anyone's pain by honoring death and not life? The process of near recovery should not be interrupted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 hr Morrocan 2,140
Review: Timeshare Solution (Sep '08) 19 hr Virginia Lewis 56
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 20 hr Liberal forever 2,526
addict population in daytona beach florida Sep 26 WALTER ESTEP 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 25 PanamaedsTavern 2,983
New homeless plan proposed despite fighting Day... Sep 20 justicefour 28
My wonderful experience in Daytona Beach Flordia Sep 19 PrincessFreda93 1

Flood Watch for Volusia County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Daytona Beach Jobs

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Daytona Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Daytona Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]