Cat found cut in half outside home

Jul 17, 2012 Full story: Click Orlando 65

A pet cat was found cut in half Monday in Port Orange, a finding similar to the dismemberment of other animals in the same area about six months ago.

Full Story
wondering

Stanton, KY

#42 Nov 4, 2012
hey fed up. Sounds like I hit a nerve, you wouldn't be those people who think there pet is special and can run any were it wants.I bet you have had words with your neighbors over those stinking, useless damn cats of yours. The way I see it, is that you don't LOVE your pets, I love mine, I have went thru great expense and time so my animals stay at HOME in THEIR own yard and do not bother other people. Believe it or not no matter what your neighbor tells you , they DO NOT WANT your stinking pets on their property.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KEEPING YOUR PETS AT YOUR HOUSE.

You are a bad neighbor pushing your animals on other people by letting them run free. If you don't love them enough to keep them at home , you must not love them because you let them out to get in trouble...

And don't try to turn the neighbor statement around. Keep your cats at home and your neighbors will be much happier. YOU start the situation by letting them run free......

And far as this post goes, stop me from posting on here I will post what I want when I want.

Got it big boy!!!!!!!!!!
Cat Haters Are Evil

Terrell, TX

#43 Nov 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
hey fed up. Sounds like I hit a nerve, you wouldn't be those people who think there pet is special and can run any were it wants.I bet you have had words with your neighbors over those stinking, useless damn cats of yours. The way I see it, is that you don't LOVE your pets, I love mine, I have went thru great expense and time so my animals stay at HOME in THEIR own yard and do not bother other people. Believe it or not no matter what your neighbor tells you , they DO NOT WANT your stinking pets on their property.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KEEPING YOUR PETS AT YOUR HOUSE.
You are a bad neighbor pushing your animals on other people by letting them run free. If you don't love them enough to keep them at home , you must not love them because you let them out to get in trouble...
And don't try to turn the neighbor statement around. Keep your cats at home and your neighbors will be much happier. YOU start the situation by letting them run free......
And far as this post goes, stop me from posting on here I will post what I want when I want.
Got it big boy!!!!!!!!!!
So tell me, do you feel the same way about errant dogs or human children on your property? Or, is it just open season on cats?

I would really like to see the psycho Woodsman001, or whatever screen name and location he's using today, answer this question, too (without his usual copy/paste wall of unsubstantiated drivel).

BTW, Fed Up is correct. No one wants you (or any other cat hater) here. Got it, little boy?
wondering

Stanton, KY

#44 Nov 4, 2012
YES and YES , there you go little boy....
wondering

Stanton, KY

#45 Nov 4, 2012
no sorry wrong answer on kids and dogs. That yes goes to cats anything else can come and go....
STINKCAT

Thornton Heath, UK

#46 Nov 4, 2012
CatsSpreadPLAGUE wrote:
Cats' most insidious disease of all, their Toxoplasma gondii parasite
Being old and lonely cannot be the only reason why u r f**king nuts maybe your barely functional brain is infested with toxo. LOL!!!
STINKCAT

Thornton Heath, UK

#47 Nov 4, 2012
wondering wrote:
Got it big boy!!!!!!!!!!
You seem queer. LOL!
God001

United States

#48 Nov 4, 2012
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>You seem queer. LOL!
You have a problem with homosexuality then?
STINKCAT

Thornton Heath, UK

#49 Nov 4, 2012
God001 wrote:
<quoted text>You have a problem with homosexuality then?
LOL! Not in the slightest god001 but with children reading I just thought it was a strange comment.
TeachingMoronsIs Futile

Maywood, IL

#50 Nov 12, 2012
Cat Haters Are Evil wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, do you feel the same way about errant dogs or human children on your property? Or, is it just open season on cats?
It is mandatory by law in nearly every, if not every, state of the USA to shoot any dog on sight that is seen harassing wildlife. And a property owner has EVERY RIGHT to destroy ANY animal that is threatening the well-being, safety, and health of their own family and animals.(Minus those on endangered or threatened species lists or under protection of MBTA (Migratory Bird Treaty Act), though variances can still be given should there be sufficient problem, but this requires further study by authorities.) This is why feral dog-packs are a rarity in most rural areas. They are SHOT before things get that bad. Unfortunately, people moving to the country arenít aware of this so they refuse to do their civic and moral duty by destroying that dog or cat that is harming other animals. I keep a paintball-gun loaded with red-pellets for any stray dogs. Stings enough to teach a teachable dog, and leaves a nice signal on their coat. The first time they get the paintball gun. If that doesnít teach the owner and alert them to what could have really happened to their dog, then out comes the rifle next time. Cats arenít so easily forgiven, because from past experience I know that warning a cat-owner does no good. So out comes the rifle on the first sighting of a cat instead of the paintball-gun.

People in rural areas who actually care about their animals keep them supervised, or they lose them ó permanently .

You can tell who actually loves their animals in rural areas -- their animals are still alive.

Itís the law of the land.

One can only hope that your neighbors try to find out if you really care about your cats or not. Then we'll all know for sure, or if you're just blowing smoke up everyone's a**, as so many psychotic and self-contradictory cat-lovers do.

I had up to 17 dogs at one point. All abandoned, abused, and neglected dogs that came right to my door for help. They all lived out wonderful and loved lives for as long as they lived. But I KNEW that if they roamed and got shot by a neighbor that that would have been MY FAULT. I would have had NOBODY to blame but myself.

Not the dog's fault. Not the neighbor's fault. MY FAULT.

Just as it is YOUR FAULT NO MATTER HOW YOUR FREE ROAMING CAT DIES.

THAT IS _YOUR_ fault.

Catching on yet to what an amazingly manipulative, disrespectful, self-serving, criminally irresponsible, and useless piece-of-sh** pet-owner that you are?
STINKCAT

Whyteleafe, UK

#51 Nov 12, 2012
TeachingMoronsIsFutile wrote:
<quoted text>
I had up to 17 dogs at one point. All abandoned, abused, and neglected dogs that came right to my door for help. They all lived out wonderful and loved lives for as long as they lived.
17 dogs, I cant imagine the smell still its what i would expect from the mentally unbalanced.
FoodForTheReside ntTroll

Pipestone, MN

#52 Nov 12, 2012
STINKCAT wrote:
<quoted text>17 dogs, I cant imagine the smell still its what i would expect from the mentally unbalanced.
That's right, you equate your reality to the reeking stench that is in your mommy's basement-bedroom where you live with your cats. Some people have enough land that it can take a good part of the day to traverse its perimeter. With enough room to put up comfortable and clean dog-runs for as many dogs as they want to care for. There really is a whole different world beyond your cinder-block-walled-reality, you know. Maybe your mommy can bait you with Twinkies to climb those basement-stairs and out the door one day to go see it. Scary, eh?
STINKCAT

Wallington, UK

#55 Nov 13, 2012
FoodForTheResidentTroll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, you equate your reality to the reeking stench that is in your mommy's basement-bedroom where you live with your cats. Some people have enough land that it can take a good part of the day to traverse its perimeter. With enough room to put up comfortable and clean dog-runs for as many dogs as they want to care for. There really is a whole different world beyond your cinder-block-walled-reality, you know. Maybe your mommy can bait you with Twinkies to climb those basement-stairs and out the door one day to go see it. Scary, eh?
Mustn't get all uppity cowboy,

HELPFUL ADVICE. You must try and keep these delusions to yourself, I agree claiming copious amounts of land is a harmless little fantasy, but things may escalate, for instance you could start claiming to have relationships, a scary proposition indeed for any member of the opposite sex.. LOL!
Revenge of the Cat

Raven, VA

#56 Nov 14, 2012
Panther wrote:
To the sick cat killer : I'd just bet you are about to graduate to killing humans. That's what you sick freaks do. you get tired of torturing and killing animals. That just doesn't do it for you anymore.Does it ? Get the help you so obviously and desperately need before it's too late. If it isn't already. The cops need to pull your IPS address and check you out big time.
Ewww,you're right about this sicko,posting their lewd,cowardly acts on a public forum! I can imagine a small,innocent child being around them,and I shudder! He/they,should be monitored for years to come!!
Revenge of the Truth

Maywood, IL

#57 Nov 15, 2012
Revenge of the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Ewww,you're right about this sicko,posting their lewd,cowardly acts on a public forum! I can imagine a small,innocent child being around them,and I shudder! He/they,should be monitored for years to come!!
According to you and your demented ilk, this must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species in N. America; like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

And of course, the ABSOLUTELY WORST, MOST MENTALLY-ILL OF ALL -- all those people that are INTENTIONALLY paying others to murder all those MILLIONS of INNOCENT animals to make your cat-food for you! A bunch of demented basket cases! They're probably the MOST heinous and notorious pedophiles of all!(on this one I'd agree)

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.

Paranoid psychotic much?
STINKCAT

Banstead, UK

#58 Nov 15, 2012
Revenge of the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course, the ABSOLUTELY WORST, MOST MENTALLY-ILL OF ALL -- all those people that are INTENTIONALLY paying others to murder all those MILLIONS of INNOCENT animals to make your cat-food for you! A bunch of demented basket cases! They're probably the MOST heinous and notorious pedophiles of all!(on this one I'd agree)
I bet you're onto something!
Like your needing serious psychological help.
Paranoid psychotic much?
Hello! going a little senile? have you forgotten that in a earlier barely comprehensible rant, you claimed to have 17 stinking dogs how many innocent animals did you feed them?
TUT

Mesquite, NV

#59 Nov 16, 2012
ARRRRGH POEPLE NEED TO KEEEP THEIR FREEEKING ANIMALS ON THEIR OWN LAND. F&&KING DOGS NEED SHOOTING ON SIGHT. THE FREEKIN DOGS NEXTDOOR BARK ALL DAY AND ALL F%%KING NIGHT DRIVES ME F%%KIN NUTS.
STINKCAT

Carshalton, UK

#60 Nov 16, 2012
TUT wrote:
ARRRRGH POEPLE NEED TO KEEEP THEIR FREEEKING ANIMALS ON THEIR OWN LAND. F&&KING DOGS NEED SHOOTING ON SIGHT. THE FREEKIN DOGS NEXTDOOR BARK ALL DAY AND ALL F%%KING NIGHT DRIVES ME F%%KIN NUTS.
You seem a little excited why not try sitting down and smoking a couple of cigars before commenting.
alchemy

Mount Gilead, OH

#61 Nov 26, 2012
TskTsk2 wrote:
And the time is: Half-past Kill-The-Kitty O'Clock
Do you know where your cat is?
(This PSA brought to you by the makers of all those native species that are being tortured to death by the claws of invasive-species cats everywhere.)
and tsktsk, you may learn about people like me someday. It's hard to believe there are people as incredibly stupid as you who are not aware there are people like me who would really truly blow your fing head off for deliberately killing one of their pets
alchemy

Mount Gilead, OH

#62 Nov 26, 2012
if I caught someone deliberately killing a cat or dog, they are the one who would end up buried where no one would ever find them.
OhLook

Huntington, IN

#63 Nov 29, 2012
Yet more death threats against humans by sociopathic and psychopathic cat lovers.

I'll forward this thread to the FBI too, they just LOVE adding potential threats to society on their watch lists. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feral cat plan on table again 22 hr Stan 14
Enforcers Motorcycle Club Fri pegginit 16
Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and m... (Jul '10) Feb 24 pegginit 30
Family court releases findings in Kurt Busch he... Feb 21 Dragonfly Humming... 1
Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils ... (Jun '07) Feb 20 Jonathan 93
http://psnboss.com/?ref=BHCIjLrne Feb 18 bqllz 1
Daytona Beach art collection valued at $100 mil... Feb 16 Joe 2
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST