Playground keeps sex offenders out

Full story: Click Orlando
THIS MAY LOOK LIKE AN ORDINARY PLAY GROUND, IN REALITY IT'S DIFFERENT. IT'S NOT ONLY A PLACE FOR KIDS TO PLAY, IT WAS STRATEGICALLY BUILT TO KEEP SEX OFFENDERS OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD. Full Story
ZAMBONI

Sierra Madre, CA

#1 Sep 2, 2013
I'm happy there is a place for kids to play safe, my molester Ichiro Mashita molested young boys at parks all over Southern California,eventually he was convicted of child molestation and thankful the monster is dead.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2 Sep 7, 2013
It was always a good idea to name the molester and keep the victims name anonymous. Some may argue that that it's pointless to mention the accused. However it's a path with good intentions, on the way to finding a healing process for the victims. Taking comfort in a percent rate, that a molester will die in prison, is closure. Only to hope that the percentage rate is correct. They steal the rights of the living, and for that they must be given the death penalty! Same applies to murder. No right to live, they wave their rights when they are found guilty, by D.N.A. evidence. And for that they die!
Survivor

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 2, 2014
I was one of many victims molested by Ichiro Mashita, i was happy when he was sent to prison and finally justice was served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 42 min Liberal forever 2,483
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Tue Trade traders 89
Daytona Beach police officer charged with felon... Mon headheldhigh 1
Inmate work crews provide six-figure savings fo... Mon Dragonfly Humming... 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... Sun dick dasterley 3
Motorcyclist seriously injured in wreck with de... Sep 14 Romes 4
city hunt club Sep 13 investagator 1
•••

Rip Current Statement for Volusia County was issued at September 17 at 7:38AM EDT

•••
•••

Daytona Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Daytona Beach News, Events & Info