Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and more to come, police say

Jun 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Orlando Sentinel

A 20-month investigation into violent gun- and drug-related crimes in Daytona Beach by a street gang known as the "819 Boyz" has resulted in charges against 42 people.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that guy

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Crime is not limited to race. More often someone who is arrested, will feel victimized reguardless of color. It has more to do with not admitting that smeone is guilty. They don't mind inflicting someone else, but when they are caught, they will work a deal with a court appointed lawyer, and justify for themselves that its easier to be a victim of someone elses opinion. Blacks in AMERIca! are pin pointed, we as a society, become inflicted with news-tv shows like cops, that more often than not it a black person. The idea of racist cops is being sold to us!!
true floridian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

that guy wrote:
They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Thank you! You are so right! Whatever is probably white with a black boyfriend who a drug dealer. All these white girls really want to be black. White trash who don't take care of their kids. There is bad on both sides. The police aren't profiling, its common sense after they arrest the same idiot time and time again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Daytona Beach Discussions

Search the Daytona Beach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 hr VET 2,391
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Thu Venom 706
Aaron Pohl (Apr '12) Thu Amylee 43
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 22 nina roth 2,063
Stolen car almost sold by towing company Jul 22 Joe 2
Police: Fla. father beats accused child abuser Jul 21 Joe 7
Halifax Health board will take on greater role ... Jul 21 Joe 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Daytona Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••