Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and more to come, police say

Jun 30, 2010 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 23

A 20-month investigation into violent gun- and drug-related crimes in Daytona Beach by a street gang known as the "819 Boyz" has resulted in charges against 42 people.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that guy

Port Orange, FL

#22 Nov 9, 2012
They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#23 Nov 16, 2012
Crime is not limited to race. More often someone who is arrested, will feel victimized reguardless of color. It has more to do with not admitting that smeone is guilty. They don't mind inflicting someone else, but when they are caught, they will work a deal with a court appointed lawyer, and justify for themselves that its easier to be a victim of someone elses opinion. Blacks in AMERIca! are pin pointed, we as a society, become inflicted with news-tv shows like cops, that more often than not it a black person. The idea of racist cops is being sold to us!!
true floridian

United States

#24 Nov 16, 2012
that guy wrote:
They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Thank you! You are so right! Whatever is probably white with a black boyfriend who a drug dealer. All these white girls really want to be black. White trash who don't take care of their kids. There is bad on both sides. The police aren't profiling, its common sense after they arrest the same idiot time and time again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new business just opening 6 hr ultimate powersports 2
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) 14 hr ckreitsek 90
Tis the season to dump cases! Dec 16 hummingbirddraago... 1
Need some help... Dec 15 True Blue Local 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... Dec 10 See It Get It 4
Debate: Marijuana - Daytona Beach, FL (Aug '10) Dec 8 bobbarbie 109
Pitbull Owners-What is wrong with them? (Apr '14) Dec 8 akmorgan100 19
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web