Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in cus...

Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and more to come, police say

There are 34 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Daytona Beach gang arrests: 33 in custody and more to come, police say. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A 20-month investigation into violent gun- and drug-related crimes in Daytona Beach by a street gang known as the "819 Boyz" has resulted in charges against 42 people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
that guy

Port Orange, FL

#22 Nov 9, 2012
They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#23 Nov 16, 2012
Crime is not limited to race. More often someone who is arrested, will feel victimized reguardless of color. It has more to do with not admitting that smeone is guilty. They don't mind inflicting someone else, but when they are caught, they will work a deal with a court appointed lawyer, and justify for themselves that its easier to be a victim of someone elses opinion. Blacks in AMERIca! are pin pointed, we as a society, become inflicted with news-tv shows like cops, that more often than not it a black person. The idea of racist cops is being sold to us!!
true floridian

United States

#24 Nov 16, 2012
that guy wrote:
They don't target anyone they deal with the problem it just so happens the main problem comes from soul city and north st and orange ave. And whitegirl YOU ARE WHITE GROW UP ACT YOUR AGE! I've probably arrest you before.
Thank you! You are so right! Whatever is probably white with a black boyfriend who a drug dealer. All these white girls really want to be black. White trash who don't take care of their kids. There is bad on both sides. The police aren't profiling, its common sense after they arrest the same idiot time and time again!
mmmmmmmk

United States

#25 Jan 2, 2015
Florida needs to adopted the 3 strikes you are out law! This would put a stop to these people obtaining 20 Felonies! 3 all you get then its bye bye for life. BYE FELICIA!
BeachsideBallBus ter

United States

#26 Jan 2, 2015
I am White, I have been arrested. I have never once blamed the man putting the cuffs on. People victimize themselves, then justify their crimes by pointing fingers at those doing their job. People are not singled out until giving a reason to be singled out. This cop hating anger issue we face in society is created by criminals. The laws that govern citizens of America, govern law enforcement as well. Do they get some cushion? Absolutely. Do they deserve it? Not likely. There are good cops, there are bad cops. There are Awesome cops, and scumbag cops. I have never been pummeled by officers. I always take a knee, hands on my head. Let them do their job. You won't get Micheal Browned if you just stop and realize this. Fighting an officer doing his job will only end badly for everyone. Stop the madness people. These Criminal influences on our children is not making our cities a better place to live. Detox the bullshit from you heads and start seeing the clarity of reality! Fuck in HUMANITY'S SAKE, stop hurting yourselves and others around you! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE FOR BEING HUMAN!!! HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!
dre

Daytona Beach, FL

#27 Jan 19, 2015
Black wrote:
I think the FBI needs to investigate the daytonabeach police with races cops beating up black kids or putting rongful charges on them I should no I was one of them so the cheif of police call his self cleaning up as he say scum bags but he has scum bags on his force as we call them dirty cops
Is this the same police chief who accidentally tried to take his personal firearm onto a plane not too long ago?
Joe

San Francisco, CA

#28 Jan 19, 2015
dre wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same police chief who accidentally tried to take his personal firearm onto a plane not too long ago?
People just won't understand the idea that city taxes are divided with favor to the county tax. It doesn't work out to anything better. But it is the truth. The county shift a police officer to Daytona beach from other areas to justify the budget cuts. The budget cuts are the contribution to crime statistics. In a recorded interview County Council member Pat Northy stated that a homeless shelter plan once known as Tiger Bay [the west side of I-95] will not happen there is too much money being used by the court system.[end quote] That shows a motive of profit for government. The motive for the profit is a direct impact on taxes where the profit margin is divided by the budget. Crime statistics become a mentality that racial prejudice is equal to constitutional rights. Victimizing the community, and becoming an advocate for civil liberties to justify the crime by becoming the victim. It stays that way because government funds are funneled through rehab clinics a rape crisis center or religious organization. Designated religious groups share in the profit of tax breaks that will determine the uneven tax base. Property lines are not determined by land value according to County Tax Assessor Morgan Gilreath but by the number of tax breaks that are determined by the county
Joe

San Francisco, CA

#29 Jan 19, 2015
The greed or the need for bad news spreads. In 2012 it was reported that the last of the 819 Boyz Antonio Bizzel was quoted for No uh uh I'm going to trial. Bizzel went to trial and was sentenced to 65 years. Stop wasting time looking up old stories. Tax payers are paying for the misery in cash.
Joe

San Francisco, CA

#31 Feb 10, 2015
If you really..... want to make a point of it the article isn't dated 2/10/15. Start another post if you want to talk about a revolving crime area. Federal officers will not mean a conviction. The state attorney's office will block the paperwork. In reality find out where the tax structure is in between I.S.B./ Nova to South Street over to Ridgewood? If taxes were paying for that area it would not be the mess that it is. It's a redirection on money to allow the Speedway to profit in between government controlled land I.S.B./ Nova to Williamson Boulevard.

Since: Feb 15

Location hidden

#32 Feb 24, 2015
@whitegirl you need to shut up and go away. Its better to keep ones mouth shut, and have others think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them 100% correct.

Police target blacks in the hood because, well, typically 7 out of 10 stops will produce illegal guns, illegal drugs, some type of illegal activity, outstanding warrant for arrest, etc etc. Those are pretty good odds and only a fool would ignore them.

If the black community wants less policing, hers a good idea........listen up now.....STOP BREAKING THE FREAKIN LAW!

Plain and easy enough even a simpleton can understand that.
NSBResident

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#33 Mar 18, 2015
819 boy wrote:
We never been a gang its a project that got tore down we got love for each other and we hustle to live
Why not get a damn job to live? What a great way to be a productive member of society and make a better life for yourself.

What do you do for a living? I hustle. Okay Dismissed..........
FBI

Horseheads, NY

#34 Apr 1, 2015
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not get a damn job to live? What a great way to be a productive member of society and make a better life for yourself.
What do you do for a living? I hustle. Okay Dismissed..........
Well the Annatones are all in prison the streets are .much safer lol
Meangene

Mountain View, CA

#35 Jun 3, 2015
I'm white, live in Chicago and my dad had been living in DB in early to later 90s that is until he got whacked while driving home on his HD bike right by ABC going west over bridge. Made it look like accident but I kno how to read autopsies, I kno the injuries that should have been sustained, specially at a red lite turning green. Surely his boots, body, hat etc should not have been strewn all over. Saw film of accident. Every bone on his body was broke from brain to pelvis. Dude who hit him got fucking probation, no jail time oh and a fine. It's amazing how corrupt DB is, specially when dudes dad was a judge for VC at the time.. hmm. Somebody had once told me if you.want to bump someone off... FL is the place to do it and get away with it. Gone r the days of the 1970s awesome spring breaks. I hate FL. Idk which place has worse police corruption, Chicago is at the top of that list as well. Yea, Johnson, popular surname but one I'll nvr forget.
SnowBirds

Carrollton, KY

#36 Friday Jun 5
Meangene wrote:
I'm white, live in Chicago and my dad had been living in DB in early to later 90s that is until he got whacked while driving home on his HD bike right by ABC going west over bridge. Made it look like accident but I kno how to read autopsies, I kno the injuries that should have been sustained, specially at a red lite turning green. Surely his boots, body, hat etc should not have been strewn all over. Saw film of accident. Every bone on his body was broke from brain to pelvis. Dude who hit him got fucking probation, no jail time oh and a fine. It's amazing how corrupt DB is, specially when dudes dad was a judge for VC at the time.. hmm. Somebody had once told me if you.want to bump someone off... FL is the place to do it and get away with it. Gone r the days of the 1970s awesome spring breaks. I hate FL. Idk which place has worse police corruption, Chicago is at the top of that list as well. Yea, Johnson, popular surname but one I'll nvr forget.
Sorry for your loss, but what's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 13 hr Rosie94 47
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) Fri Alex 161
http://psnboss.com/?ref=BHCIjLrne Jul 1 vetocity 6
daddy prefers drugs over his relationship with ... Jun 28 bethanne 2
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Jun 27 Buford T 23
News Downtown Daytona to get a Hamburger Mary's Jun 24 neal259 1
white girl Jun 24 nyc 2
More from around the web

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE