Daytona Beach's Best Strip Clubs

Daytona Beach's Best Strip Clubs

There are 4 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Daytona Beach's Best Strip Clubs. In it, Associated Content reports that:

There are three strip clubs in Daytona Beach, Florida that stand above the rest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Thor

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2009
"Let's face it; people are not in Daytona Beach to do business meetings, or even spend a lot of money." Yes- and this is why the City Planners should all be fired and forced to look for real work in Daytona Beach. It takes a lot of hard work to fail a city so drastically and completely as the city planners here have. Being such miserable failures takes monumental ineptitude and a complete lack of any measurable intelligence. This is what your hard earned tax dollars pay for people!
SANTA

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Great selection of bars and clubs in the Daytona Beach area...Very Good selection would be to start at A-1-A and Main St...Start bar-hopping down one side of the street until you find the place you like...If you haven't then, start down the other side...guaranteed satifaction...Plus for the bar-hopping enthusiastic : International Speedway Rt.92 west...shop til ya' drop...
MBW

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Jan 27, 2014
I noticed that this list of clubs doesn't include the Hottest club in the area and the club that was voted one of the 10 best inthe country by Mens Fitness Magazine - Lollipops Gentleman's Club!- http://www.lollipopsclub.com/
If you’re looking for a plain 'ol great time “POPS” is the place. You won’t find pretentious models, fancy suits, or $500 bottles of wine. Just down-to-earth, kick-ass rock 'n roll with dancers that will have you crying uncle ... saying pass the hat ... I’m in heaven.

Lollipops Gentlemen’s Club,“POPS” as it is affectionately referred to, has been a landmark in Daytona for many years. For visitors coming from all over the country for Daytona’s Bike Week, NASCAR, Biketoberfest, and other national events, POP’s has been the destination of choice for many a thirsty soul. Whether you’re looking for a cold beer, watch sporting events, play pool, or catch a few lap dances, you’ll feel right at home at POPS. Oh, bring your favorite partner too.
Goway

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2014
MBW wrote:
I noticed that this list of clubs doesn't include the Hottest club in the area and the club that was voted one of the 10 best inthe country by Mens Fitness Magazine - Lollipops Gentleman's Club!- http://www.lollipopsclub.com/
If you’re looking for a plain 'ol great time “POPS” is the place. You won’t find pretentious models, fancy suits, or $500 bottles of wine. Just down-to-earth, kick-ass rock 'n roll with dancers that will have you crying uncle ... saying pass the hat ... I’m in heaven.
Lollipops Gentlemen’s Club,“POPS” as it is affectionately referred to, has been a landmark in Daytona for many years. For visitors coming from all over the country for Daytona’s Bike Week, NASCAR, Biketoberfest, and other national events, POP’s has been the destination of choice for many a thirsty soul. Whether you’re looking for a cold beer, watch sporting events, play pool, or catch a few lap dances, you’ll feel right at home at POPS. Oh, bring your favorite partner too.
two years ago a bartender was beaten in Daytona Beach to the point of needing extensive surgery. In 2011 13 people died in motorcycle accidents as a result of other motorcycle riders driving under the influence and not caring about the safety of others. One person was a 9 year old local walking pedestrian. Wait it gets better for you. Recently someone tapped the side of truck when they were coming out of a bar, the driver started a fight- pushed the man through a plate glass window. The broken glass punctured his liver- he died. Have fun - Jerk-off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing (Sep '14) 13 hr Misspriss 3
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) Sep 17 Ron 178
prepare for Irma Sep 17 Ron 2
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Sep 17 Ron 21
need architect Sep 16 help 1
Irma Sep 10 Storm Tracker 1
Help Sep 7 Misspriss 1

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance