Port Orange city corruption

Posted in the Daytona Beach Forum

I always knew

Freeport, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2014
It's come to light that P.O. city leaders have been squandering tax payer money. ALOT OF MONEY. All this wasteful spending has resulted in kick-backs from city vendors.

Kudos to watchdog group that revealed this. But guess what?- It's been going on for at least 20 years! It seems to be a tradition with P.O. mayors and commishes.
It's no secret that retirees in P.O. are on the high end of the economic scale, and city fathers have been fleecing them for a long time.
Jail? I doubt it. But at least throw the bums out!
joe

Leesburg, FL

#2 Jul 7, 2014
The $500.000 amount as a cost in the repair of water meters is not justified by the inexact number of 36000 plus water meters for the county. An exact figure of $470.000 510.00 is the balance figure in between two numbers unjustified & approved by the county council to include a vast regional area without an explanation for either of those figures or the $30 490.00 amount in between those numbers. Each figured amount is included to a balance sheet only as a monetary figure. not in terms of money. The due dates of each power bill include the 29th- or 1rst second or forth of each month in a rotation to reflect the end of a pay period. the rotation of a non specific date where the bill is due reflects a penalty clause $500.000 is a projection added to the balance sheet $470.000 510.00 is a divided number with $30.490.00 as a collection on income as a tax deduction. no- money!

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Isn't that something?
joe

Leesburg, FL

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Stockholders of Florida Power & Light include Roy Johnson the mayor of Holly Hill in final term limits with expectation of becoming a member of the county council.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it weighs 400 lbs eats fast food all the time h... 4 hr LuCkYMaN 1
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) 6 hr southbronx 205
Strip Club Customer Beaten and Robbed Oct 22 Lake Worth Lass 4
Daytona commissioner arrested for striking 66-y... Oct 21 Joe 2
News Journal Prohibits the Carriers from Tellin... Oct 21 Carol 5
Biketoberfest roars to life in Daytona Beach an... Oct 21 hummingbirddraago... 4
Do you approve of Jack Hayman as Council Member? Oct 20 Lawrence Glinzman 1
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match

Daytona Beach Jobs

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Daytona Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Daytona Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]