Mom blames husband after driving kids...

Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean

There are 2 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Mar 10, 2014, titled Mom blames husband after driving kids into ocean. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

The first thing a pregnant South Carolina woman said after driving a minivan carrying her three young children into the ocean surf off Florida was that she was abused by her husband, according to a police report released Monday A Daytona Beach safety officer asked 32-year-old Ebony Wilkerson if she was injured after she swerved the car into the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

the dude

Queanbeyan, Australia

#1 Mar 10, 2014
LOL. Absolutely typical - deranged, nay evil, woman gets caught, immediately blames it on a man.

Given how stupid society is these days, damning men for anything and everything while allowing women to get away with the worst behaviour imaginable, she'll probably get a slap on the wrist.

I hope they throw away the key. They won't, of course, because she has tits.
just stating a fact

Bladensburg, MD

#2 Mar 10, 2014
I praise God that he was watching over these people and saved the three children unharmed!!!! Sounds like the mother needs some major help or something u do not try kill ur children too if u want to take your like its your decision but don't take precious children too!!! God bless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge gives ex-Flagler Beach pastor 7.5 years f... 7 hr Pat Creegan 1
Molly brown 13 hr Crazy 13
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Mar 26 81 forever 185
Why was Daytona Walmart closed? Mar 26 Pwm Harvey 1
Palm Coat littering Mar 25 chouette 2
Florida Unemployment "Connect" site- ABOMINATIO... (Nov '13) Mar 23 John 12
Company while visiting Mar 16 Richard 1

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance