Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Sh...

Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Campaign'

There are 3 comments on the ABC News story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Romney Derides Obama's 'Incredible Shrinking Campaign'. In it, ABC News reports that:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - With just 18 days to go before Election Day, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan rallied a crowd of more than 8,000 at the Daytona Beach Bandshell, with the GOP presidential nominee calling the president's re-election effort "the incredible shrinking campaign." "They've been reduced to petty attacks and silly word games," Romney said in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
It grinds my gears when some college dorm room twit casts a vote for b. h. obama and they've never heard of bill ayers, frank davis or are they aware of Libya 9/11 and the cover up that followed...pathetic.

Since: Jun 10

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Mitt Romney is a hypocrite and a liar who accuses Obama of EXACTLY what he has done and worse. Obama has been lied about throughout this campaign by his opponent. Romney is a mean-spirited blowhard who makes promises he will never be able to keep.

They've been orchestrating this ouster of Obama for four years. Pitiful and dirty politics at its worst.
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 19, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
It grinds my gears when some college dorm room twit casts a vote for b. h. obama and they've never heard of bill ayers, frank davis or are they aware of Libya 9/11 and the cover up that followed...pathetic.
STAY THE COURSE! This is a tight race precisely because of the idiot, know-nothing, occupy crowd.

The race is very close, and the liberal America-hating media is trying to manipulate the outcome in every way they can.

Romney is winning, but it's a lot closer than Gallup is indicating. The liberal pollsters are hoping to make Romney voters confident of a landslide - in hopes that many will not vote.

Every vote counts! MAKE SURE YOU VOTE! We know the voter fraud for Obama is rampant all over the country too - SO MAKE SURE YOU VOTE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Jun 23 Truethis 208
Janet Rosati Jun 19 Volusia 1
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Jun 19 Aaa 4
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jun 12 RuffnReddy 3
daytona beach crime (Mar '16) Jun 8 Loveithere 8
diet Clinic?? Jun 4 lulu 1
nest on Walmart sign Jun 2 passing thru 3

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance