Bingo operation shut down Daytona Bea...

Bingo operation shut down Daytona Beach a " Another local business that ...

There are 2 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Oct 3, 2013, titled Bingo operation shut down Daytona Beach a " Another local business that .... In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

Thu, 03 Oct 2013 22:33:49 EST DAYTONA BEACH - Another local business that appeared to be operating as an Internet cafe was forcibly shut down this week, the latest in a string of recent crackdowns on places that charge people to play games on computers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 4, 2013
The Daytona Beach area, of east Volusia County, is over run with churches, that receive tax breaks, occupy to much property, add to tax problems, by having floating bingo parlors, that are used as a money laundering operation. They are set up to give easy access, to money that is being misused, when until it becomes necessary to create excuses, for using the Echo program [a slush fund] Colosimo is used as victim by government, to avoid finding out where the real problems exist!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Oct 4, 2013
It's not about how many bingo parlors are closed down. It's about how many cases are not being put thru the system! The system is backlogged with cases that launder the money, that takes care of the corruption that makes the problem disappear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Leah Mays 17 hr Its me 1
me and friends having debate 18 hr Curious 6
We're the hookers Sun Cringe 3
News Homeless families overcome hardships in quest f... (Oct '13) Sun Vinny Boom Bots 8
News Drug agents warn 'flakka' is coming (Sep '15) Sun Vinny Boom Bots 2
News Hundreds in Flagler community gather to salute ... Jul 20 Concerned Citizen 2
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages