Do you approve of Carl G. Persis as C...

Do you approve of Carl G. Persis as Council Member?

Posted in the Daytona Beach Forum

living in south Daytona

Riverdale, GA

#1 May 26, 2012
usefull idot
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#2 May 27, 2012
Nobody in Daytona Beach public office has any interest in the day to day living of the residents NOBODY! Why waste anyones time who the hell supports corruptions that these questions have to asked?
Donnie Barrett

Ruskin, FL

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Absolutely not! Carl Persis has accomplished absolutely zero as a County Councilman and now he goes out and raises over 100k in campaign contributions from the areas so called elites? Why are they giving him so much money and for what purpose? Thank god that Ted Doran has jumped into the race. Huge difference between the two candidates. Doran has set a cap of $100 for campaign contributions while Persis is sucking up $500 at a clip. Doran will for the most part fund his own campaign and this way owes nobody or no entity any favors. That's the way that government is supposed to work. Persis is in the pockets of the good ole' boys network. Doran is not and that group will fight like hell to keep him out. We must keep in mind however, that money can only buy ads and cannot buy votes. Look out for Doran in a big surprise upset.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Jun 18, 2012
What, has Ted Doran accomplish?
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Jun 18, 2012
If anyone cares to remember, it was Ted Doran who lead the charges against Janet Kersey with a letter of recomendation for termination that was never open for discusion! In a room of more than 50 people who felt that Mrs. Kersey was entitled to due process- a fair impartial hearing- the better majority of those people wanted Ted Doran terminated and for Mrs. Kersey to continue. This is just one of many examples of how the Halifax Area Advertising Authority- & the City Commission conduct their so called business. Without discussion without any presented evidence, & by not giving those people that have a valid point the chance to speak! Learn from past mistakes. Don't let anyone- ANY_one that works for the city commission stay or haa board remain. It's time for serious changes.
anonymous

Windermere, FL

#6 Oct 4, 2012
During his last few months of service with Volusia County Schools, I observed Persis repeatedly conduct his campaign for commissioner on school property during his contracted work time. He is not only untrustworthy, but has already wasted enough of tax payer dollars.
Miss Kitty

Atlanta, GA

#7 Oct 5, 2012
I am voting for Jason Davis myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) Feb 16 go green 173
Catrina Pavlov Feb 10 Jason2 1
Tammy Betz Feb 3 Port Orange Dentist 1
Best sushi in town? Jan 27 The Browns 1
Best place to watch a game? Jan 24 WHITE SOUTHERN PRIDE 2
Sea side hotel Jan 23 Visitors 1
News Fired Ponce Inlet firefighter vows to get job back Jan '17 Ken Luman 2

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance