any pharmacy that will fill oxycodone...

any pharmacy that will fill oxycodone in daytona

Posted in the Daytona Beach Forum

Since: Mar 13

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Mar 11, 2013
anybody know the answer..they ALL say they dont keep them in stock....but im sure thats to keep people from robbing them......supposed to be filled 3 days ago
Tangerine

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Mar 24, 2013
How are things in Fla ? Don't live there but I've heard through Tv , news , ppl that florida is tight as a drum now ( concerning pain tabs ) My old man has all the paper work in the world to show his ailments . We're in central ky . the docs here are " Scared of the DEA. I don't know if its bull or the truth . Any advice ?? Thanx. One more question , which area is the best to move to if a body wanted to move to the Sunshine State ?
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Mar 24, 2013
You wouldnt ask about filling a prescription online unless you were a junky- John Christensen is out of business in Palm Beach, his connection in Daytona was Joseph Wagner Wagner's serving 15 years, you'll get arrested for asking on the computer, when it's reported, & they track you thru your web adress. Even if you change it. You'll do time too.
Tangerine

Merchantville, NJ

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Joe wrote:
You wouldnt ask about filling a prescription online unless you were a junky- John Christensen is out of business in Palm Beach, his connection in Daytona was Joseph Wagner Wagner's serving 15 years, you'll get arrested for asking on the computer, when it's reported, & they track you thru your web adress. Even if you change it. You'll do time too.
Sorry , but I'm no junkie . My old man has boxes of xrays , Doppler , Cat- scan , etc . He's no J either . I do understand your slight rudeness becos you nver know who you're talking to....... I was simply asking a question . Didn't mean any harm . Thks.
B4 I go , I'm just saying what a SHAME it is for ppl in Real , Chronic pain & not this other BS , that folks have to go through . Ppl in the Southwest are more understanding . Not as uptite . I seen a show about A lot of ppl from tenn , ky , ohio etc that have or had swamped FL. Unbelievable . Thnk.
Booker

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I personally prefer the keys best .
Deb

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Do you realize how totally STUPID your comment is?? You do not get arrested for asking where to get a prescription filled, well...maybe in your feeble little mind.
wondering

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Deb wrote:
Do you realize how totally STUPID your comment is?? You do not get arrested for asking where to get a prescription filled, well...maybe in your feeble little mind.
Deb, I was wondering about that myself when " joe " said that .
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Asking about drugs in a public online forum is illegal because this is a public forum, because no one can be certain whom they are taking advise from and because, no one has any way of detecting if in fact it is illegal drug trafficing until the web adress of the people involved are connected. April 17 2012, Los Angeles Times, 8 people arrested for suspected online drug trafficking- when the possibility of this happening is out there it applies to everyone- Illegal! That's enough information, & much better that claiming it's stupid without mentioning why.
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Tangerine wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry , but I'm no junkie . My old man has boxes of xrays , Doppler , Cat- scan , etc . He's no J either . I do understand your slight rudeness becos you nver know who you're talking to....... I was simply asking a question . Didn't mean any harm . Thks.
B4 I go , I'm just saying what a SHAME it is for ppl in Real , Chronic pain & not this other BS , that folks have to go through . Ppl in the Southwest are more understanding . Not as uptite . I seen a show about A lot of ppl from tenn , ky , ohio etc that have or had swamped FL. Unbelievable . Thnk.
The Stories of Dr. John Christensen [of Palm Beach] no longer in practice, and Dr. Joseph Wagner, now in prison, are related stories. The comment is directed to Phixion 420 who does live in West Palm, asking about oxycodone- which Wagner did distribute illegally in Daytona Beach. This alone makes the idea very suspicious- and still very illegal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amazing (Sep '14) 13 hr Misspriss 3
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) Sep 17 Ron 178
prepare for Irma Sep 17 Ron 2
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Sep 17 Ron 21
need architect Sep 16 help 1
Irma Sep 10 Storm Tracker 1
Help Sep 7 Misspriss 1

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages