Fla. Inmate Accused Of Raping, Killin...

Fla. Inmate Accused Of Raping, Killing Guard

There are 14 comments on the NBC 6 South Florida story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Fla. Inmate Accused Of Raping, Killing Guard. In it, NBC 6 South Florida reports that:

Authorities say an inmate raped and murdered a female corrections officer at a Daytona Beach prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 6 South Florida.

Grandma

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2008
It was bound to happen...Why is it that someone had to lose their life to get everyones attention to what is and has been going on for years in the prison system. There are male guards in all female prisons and female guards in all male prisons???? Does it take a genius to see something wrong here? I have a friend incarcerated in a S. Florida prison and he tells of female guards using their "guard status" to have their way with the male inmates for fear of being written up by the guard and placed in confinement. The female guards also like to walk into the showers and bathrooms to check them out. Wake up FLOR-I-DUH!!!

“Speak your mind”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#2 Jun 26, 2008
With all do respect, I tend to believe that the few female guards that do that sort of thing are doing it out of fear more than anything else. They believe that by giving the inmate what he wants they are buying their safety, while inside the gates. You should see the way those inmates will circle around a female guard, trying to intimidate her. For a female guard making 15.00 hr. with a family to take care of, it is better than food stamps or working at the waffle house making min. wage. But I do think women guards should be out of men's prison, or at least never be aloud to be alone with a male inmate, in women's prison a male guard is not aloud to be alone with women.
Emily Mascarenhas

Fort Lee, NJ

#3 Jun 26, 2008
The female guard wanted some dikcck. She just got a little more than that this time.
Emily Mascarenhas

Fort Lee, NJ

#4 Jun 26, 2008
Chipsnsoda73

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2008
Emily Mascarenhas wrote:
The female guard wanted some dikcck. She just got a little more than that this time.
Please die already. You are so trashy that it makes me soooo sick. Please die do me and everyone else a favor.
Emily Mascarenhas

Fort Lee, NJ

#6 Jun 26, 2008
Chipsnsoda73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please die already. You are so trashy that it makes me soooo sick. Please die do me and everyone else a favor.
Chipsnsoda73.

Eat my azzzsscrakkk.

Is that a threat? Should I report you to the cops so they could trace your IP number?
pop

Hollywood, FL

#7 Jun 26, 2008
God Bless Donna. There are way to many rights for inmates. This was a sentenced inmate with no constitutional rights, oh but wait, the courts say we must cater to the inmates. Our departments are always cutting the budget and making are jobs more dangerous.
A Friend

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2008
Donna was a friend of mine, I was very shocked to here this news at the same time very mad that this could happen in a jail.
The pos that did this should die in the same manner as he killed Donna.

Emily Mascarenhas, I think you need help.Better yet you should be put in the same cell with the pos let him have one last go before he dies.
Chipsnsoda73

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jun 27, 2008
Emily Mascarenhas wrote:
<quoted text>
Chipsnsoda73.
Eat my azzzsscrakkk.
Is that a threat? Should I report you to the cops so they could trace your IP number?
YOu can ditch it but you can not take it ha. How do you think the victims family feels when reading you nasty comments. LOSER!
Chipsnsoda73

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jun 27, 2008
A Friend wrote:
Donna was a friend of mine, I was very shocked to here this news at the same time very mad that this could happen in a jail.
The pos that did this should die in the same manner as he killed Donna.
Emily Mascarenhas, I think you need help.Better yet you should be put in the same cell with the pos let him have one last go before he dies.
Don't bother with her. I don't know why I did. She always writes ignorant insensitive comments on these boards. Best is to ignore her.
InsuranceBabe

Arcadia, FL

#11 Jun 27, 2008
Emily Mascarenhas wrote:
He think he should have a "stab" at you!

“Speak your mind”

Since: Jun 08

Parts Unknown

#12 Jun 27, 2008
after reading a few of these post it's not hard to see where the inmate mentallity comes from. for the most part everyone posting seems to get the seriousness of this, but some of you almost sound like you should be on the inside, come on down to the gladiator camp in Brevard C.I.
fucaname

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2008
Emily Mascarenhas wrote:
You are such a dumb ass, for you to even allow that to come out of your mouth. maybe someone should put a [email protected] in it so you'd shut the [email protected] up. No woman deserves that type of treatment no matter who she is nor what she has done/ did.
Overpower Her

Glendale, AZ

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Emily Mascarenhas wrote:
Amen! I'm sure he had a great time banging the feminism out of that "tough" female officer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Ron Aug 12 Constituent 1
Superior image Aug 11 Natalie 2
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug 11 Helen 9
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl Aug 10 Nice 3
Looking for Robbie Moody Aug 10 Robbie Moody 2
Amazing (Sep '14) Aug 9 SYSTEM CHECK 2
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Aug 9 Against the wall 17

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance