Two more teenagers arrested in gang-s...

Two more teenagers arrested in gang-style beating of 14-year-old boy, ...

There are 2 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Two more teenagers arrested in gang-style beating of 14-year-old boy, .... In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

A 13-year-old boy slammed a chair down on a defenseless teenager who lay on the ground as he was kicked and punched by other youths, police said after arresting the boy Tuesday and charging him with aggravated battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Civilized Society

Orlando, FL

#1 Oct 9, 2013
LOCK THEM UP....Let them rot (or die) in jail.
Maybe they won't hurt anyone else.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Civilized Society wrote:
LOCK THEM UP....Let them rot (or die) in jail.
Maybe they won't hurt anyone else.
Sympathy for a 13 year old boy beaten this way is easy enough to understand. Making a bad point of it is another. A boot camp style work facility that's what teens need. A psychologist that will play a part in how long they do their time, after a firm sentence from the court system. Making sure they don't slip thru the justice system with consideration for minors. Murderer/pedophiles let them die by order of the death penalty. There must be a line somewhere that dictates the right punishment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Car Sale 22 hr Lazer 1
Anyone know Leah Mays Sep 25 Its me 4
News Boy, 3, leaves Palm Coast preschool, rescued fr... Sep 23 Diane 1
Anyone know Janet rosati? Sep 21 Anonymous 1
Hard Rock Hotel Sep 20 chance904 2
who has the best boobs in town ? Sep 18 Gary 8
Join the action on the thread below Sep 12 American Opie 1

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance