Why the city manger of south daytona...

Why the city manger of south daytona and sitting board sucks

Posted in the Daytona Beach Forum

south Daytona

Riverdale, GA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
I hope with the vote comming up regarding the power buy out you lose to fpl and then they flp take you to court and sue the shit of the city for millions of tax payers money you and that bozo nancy long blew on this golden parachute pension dream ..Then you be the one responsable for this waste..Then you guys will be the ones blowing fpl Die quick Yaroughboro That right i spelled your name wrong because suck.
Concerned Citizen

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 7, 2012
south Daytona wrote:
I hope with the vote comming up regarding the power buy out you lose to fpl and then they flp take you to court and sue the shit of the city for millions of tax payers money you and that bozo nancy long blew on this golden parachute pension dream ..Then you be the one responsable for this waste..Then you guys will be the ones blowing fpl Die quick Yaroughboro That right i spelled your name wrong because suck.
Wow. Is there any better example of why the City Council should be the ones making this decision? This is a typical response by someone who is illiterate, uneducated and has a personal axe to grind. Those who care about our city realize that this is a not about any one official, itís about keeping millions of revenue in our neighborhoods, keeping our property taxes low and protecting our police and fire services. Wake up people. Look at the economy. We need to do something smart to protect our future. Why in the world would we throw away the option for a citizen- owned utility that will generate millions? We are at the crossroads of an incredibly rare opportunity that no other Florida city has at this moment. Why do you think FPL is fighting this so hard? VOTE NO in August on the electrical utility charter amendment.
south daytona

Riverdale, GA

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Well Look at the blow hards that come out of the wood work !! You are either a city worker or mabey nancy nazi long ?? Little thin skined there huh?You are the asshole that is ILLITERATE You shit head know that this is so you scumbags can get your pensions if and when you retire early..As for taxes you can not raise them any higher as well as the water for you snuck that one in ..So troll on ..As for the city Council kiss your ass's good buy as for the fireman when i see them holding a boot out i'll spit at them and for the police what the fuck do they do ? Funny they have to fill out a shift paper indicating what they spent shift doing ?? HuH? As for protecting our future you mean your golden parachute ..You are a ruse a plant and scum .I HOPE WE VOTE THIS DOWN IF NOT YOUR ILK WILL BANKRUPT THIS TOWN...And then i hope FPL Sues the crap out of you.. EAT SHIT
south daytona

Riverdale, GA

#4 Jun 7, 2012
VOTE YES IN AUGUST OR CONCERNED CITIZEN IE:CITY WORKER WILL RETIRE EARLY ON THE MONEY FROM THE INCOME DERIVED FROM THE POWER PROFITS >IT IS A LIE A RUSE AND THESE LEEACHES MUST BE PUT DOWN LIKR CURR DOGS !!!!
south daytona

Riverdale, GA

#5 Jun 7, 2012
no other city in florida huh? Lake mary come to mind meat head .After readind you post time and time again you must work for the city as everthing you say is reguratated from the meeting last year.. Remember You have to live here shop here come and go in this city ..Do this scam on us and watch just watch how you will be treated. Your kind ruined this city and sorry but im going to eat your unicorn and piss in your cool aid and yeah i have a very sharp axe to grind with you fuckwads just watch ..You have too sleep sometime .
SD Resident

Flagler Beach, FL

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Is there any better example of why the City Council should be the ones making this decision? This is a typical response by someone who is illiterate, uneducated and has a personal axe to grind. Those who care about our city realize that this is a not about any one official, itís about keeping millions of revenue in our neighborhoods, keeping our property taxes low and protecting our police and fire services. Wake up people. Look at the economy. We need to do something smart to protect our future. Why in the world would we throw away the option for a citizen- owned utility that will generate millions? We are at the crossroads of an incredibly rare opportunity that no other Florida city has at this moment. Why do you think FPL is fighting this so hard? VOTE NO in August on the electrical utility charter amendment.
VOTE YES on Amendment 1....the citizens of South Daytona have the right to decide not some overpaid city manager and his puppets. How can anyone say that a city that is close to being bankrupt can afford to purchase an electric company ? It isn't going to make millions, it is going to make the city that much further in debt. The City Manager has been looking for something to put on his resume to make him look good, well guess what, we as citizens have the right to speak and we refuse to bullied into anything. If the vote goes through and FPL stays, I hope all the assholes like you move out of the city so we can have nice neighbors again

VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES
South Daytona resident

Dallas, TX

#7 Nov 7, 2012
Well now that the city has lost their fight, What are they going to get us into next. How many millions will they waist?
Joe

Lady Lake, FL

#8 Nov 7, 2012
south daytona wrote:
Well Look at the blow hards that come out of the wood work !! You are either a city worker or mabey nancy nazi long ?? Little thin skined there huh?You are the asshole that is ILLITERATE You shit head know that this is so you scumbags can get your pensions if and when you retire early..As for taxes you can not raise them any higher as well as the water for you snuck that one in ..So troll on ..As for the city Council kiss your ass's good buy as for the fireman when i see them holding a boot out i'll spit at them and for the police what the fuck do they do ? Funny they have to fill out a shift paper indicating what they spent shift doing ?? HuH? As for protecting our future you mean your golden parachute ..You are a ruse a plant and scum .I HOPE WE VOTE THIS DOWN IF NOT YOUR ILK WILL BANKRUPT THIS TOWN...And then i hope FPL Sues the crap out of you.. EAT SHIT
Roy Johnson voted for the FP&L rate increase..Why?..Because both Johnson & McCroskey have stock in FP&L. Big [Mouth} Big John -WELE 1380. Took an avid interest, in running for Mayor of Holly Hill, Big thought he didn't stand a chance of even running for mayor. He was paid by Manny Bornia to run commercial spots for the second street market. Low & behold he was elegible! Big owns stock in International Speedway Corp. One hand washes the other, the point is Ormond Daytona south Daytona, anybody with a past of present history can not be trusted. Derrick Henry is the Mayor now, and man arrested for ballot fraud- innocent or guilty..? doesn't matter the circumstances should have determined a no vote. Well at least it isn't Edith[ I have no knowledge of that] Shelley!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Fox "THE CORRUPT PROSECUTOR" (Jun '13) Thu Concerned Citizen 15
Review: Christ Team Thrift Store (Feb '09) Nov 28 Amen 3
Sun splash park Nov 27 Froggy 1
Caribbean Jacks, manager Ricky has to go (May '15) Nov 26 random 14
News Volusia beachside redevelopment committee brain... Nov 24 Joe 3
Tammy Betz (Feb '17) Nov 24 Hate bikers 3
kevin spacey ???? Nov 22 Joe 1

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance