DAYTONA DRUG DEALERS openly asking "...

DAYTONA DRUG DEALERS openly asking "WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME FOR..."

Posted in the Daytona Beach Forum

Anonymous

Apopka, FL

#1 May 25, 2014
I thought it was a fluke,mistaken identity. I was walking my dog beachside in daytona where i live and a car full of young males pulls up to the side of the road in a blue small SUV and the driver who looked about in his early twenties says to me "HEY WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME ABOUT THAT....?",he looked jamaican with small dreads and i dont know anyone in town since i used to live in NEW SYMRNA and PORT ORANGE and was new to beachside Daytona. I assumed he must have looked like his neighbor or something since i am of german decent and im almost 40yrs old,i dont drink or go to bars or dance clubs,so he must have been mistaken.

Not two weeks goes by and it happens again,i still being naive mentioned it to my neighbor who was sitting outside as i walked back to my home beachside and he said it happened to him a few times and when he curiously persued the conversation the men in the car offered him CRACK. So it seems like drug dealers are actively asking "HEY WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME ABOUT...." then if your a junkie i guess you know what the response is and you get sold drugs.

Well today i was at CVS on RIDGEWOOD coming back beachside and the samething happened and the driver looked like the driver of the SUV except this time he was with only one other young man who was in passenger seat and he leaned over and rolled down the back window,then the driver yelled "HEY WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME about that or are you alright?" or someing like that i was in traffic at light with window halfway up. I was wearing a baseball cap and i tend to look younger when i do.

I try to look up this phrase online and couldnt find anying about anyone having similiar experiences.

HAS ANYONE HAS SOMEONE IN A VEHICLE ASK YOU AS YOU WALK OR DRIVE BY: " HEY WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME about that...???

Its very sad that my neighborhood is going downhill and drug dealers are getting this forward in their sales tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Daytona Walmart closed? 7 hr Pwm Harvey 1
Palm Coat littering 20 hr chouette 2
Molly brown Fri Lol 8
Florida Unemployment "Connect" site- ABOMINATIO... (Nov '13) Thu John 12
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Mar 21 Grunt56 184
Company while visiting Mar 16 Richard 1
Gay life/men (May '15) Mar 16 Richard 6

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance