Woman, 67, pulled over for seat belt charged with cocaine trafficking ...

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daytona Beach News-Journal Online

A 67-year-old Sanford woman heading north on I-95 near Ormond Beach was stopped for not wearing a seat belt, then arrested after a deputy found trafficking amounts of cocaine in a round hat box in her minivan, according to a sheriff's report.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Alfred, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

If CRACK is WHACK...then ...COKE makes you CROAK...whatever...Saw her MUGSHOT...and SHE is NO redhead....WHY is is that NEE-GROES ALWAYS want to be WHITE???...especially when they REALLY HATE us WHITEYS!!!!...anyway...I think she is trying to raise money to help pay for that gorilla faced laywer the Tray-GONE family has hired..GOOD LUCK to him when the *TRY-Y'all* is over..Cause those NEE-GROES haven't got *a pot to piss in* much less money...Maybe they can give him their WELFARE checks and EBT card....US REAL TAXPAYERS are going to have to pay in the END...OUCH!!!!!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

It's simple the judicial system uses the press, the press gains attention, lawyer's gain recognition, the right to a fair and speedy trial is impossible, juries become tainted by over exposure, tax money is ripped off, and people like you pay attention to it & that justifies their reasons to pay for corruption.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Wales, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Joe wrote:
It's simple the judicial system uses the press, the press gains attention, lawyer's gain recognition, the right to a fair and speedy trial is impossible, juries become tainted by over exposure, tax money is ripped off, and people like you pay attention to it & that justifies their reasons to pay for corruption.
Are YOU still HARPIN' about the *OJ* TRIAL????..cause ...that's what happened...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Daytona Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••