Hentz bonus slashed Tourism chairman:...

Hentz bonus slashed Tourism chairman: Some performance goals were not ...

There are 3 comments on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Hentz bonus slashed Tourism chairman: Some performance goals were not .... In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

Outgoing Daytona Beach-area tourism chief Jeffrey Hentz will receive only a small fraction of his performance bonus after he steps down Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

Dragonfly Hummingbird

Port Orange, FL

#1 Feb 27, 2014
I am glad Jeff's emails became public. It shows how narrow minded and self serving the whole area leadership is. Now with Janet Kersey taking over the Daytona Chamber, it just shows how controlled all the tourism industry is. More motorcycles, racing and more of the same. The only thing Daytona is good at is recycling. Recycling the old people that got fired or let go. New is out, old is in.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Halifax Ad. Authority Meeting [Kersey Severance ] August 11 2011 Ted Doran Chairman. Watch the video it will change your opinion about Kersey being a member of the chamber of commerce. Kersey harbors very bitter feelings about Volusia County Government.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#3 Mar 3, 2014
Dragonfly Hummingbird wrote:
I am glad Jeff's emails became public. It shows how narrow minded and self serving the whole area leadership is. Now with Janet Kersey taking over the Daytona Chamber, it just shows how controlled all the tourism industry is. More motorcycles, racing and more of the same. The only thing Daytona is good at is recycling. Recycling the old people that got fired or let go. New is out, old is in.
The source of information is that Marc Bernier asked about Jeff Hentz. He' went on to mention Janet Kersey Pat Northey did not confirm or deny that Kersey is a member of the chamber of commerce and did not even acknowledge that Kersey was a member. For those who do not know- Bernier is a softball questions kiss ass on the subject of politics. Northey is a B.S. artist and blames others for the problems. And the News Journal's weak reputation speaks for itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mission Impossible Provides More Decadent Viole... Aug 29 Culture Auditor 1
http://psnboss.com/?ref=BHCIjLrne (Feb '15) Aug 27 appleheightz 12
white girl Aug 25 all day 5
where the pain pills at around daytona Aug 25 all day 1
Gay teens Aug 23 Hairpiece 3
News Man fatally shot while teaching girlfriend to s... Aug 23 Hairpiece 1
Dinosaurs never existed, God put those fossils ... (Jun '07) Aug 23 BillyBob 97
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages