Looking for Larry Baker
DCBinNJ

Muskegon, MI

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Larry A Baker, your daughter is worried about you. Please call. Larry took off in his 35' sail boat and headed for Daytona Beach. He worked at the marina for a while before getting fired about 4 years ago. 5'8" Blue eyes, wears a cap to cover his very thinning hair, 165lbs. Outstanding feature is his gotee. Mustache and thin chin beard (never shaves it off).Loves to sail, drink and party. Birthday is in May.
Larry you have family who are worried about you.
Bernadette Rode

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
DCBinNJ wrote:
Larry A Baker, your daughter is worried about you. Please call. Larry took off in his 35' sail boat and headed for Daytona Beach. He worked at the marina for a while before getting fired about 4 years ago. 5'8" Blue eyes, wears a cap to cover his very thinning hair, 165lbs. Outstandin feature is his gotee. Mustache and thin chin beard (never shaves it off).Loves to sail, drink and party. Birthday is in May.
Larry you have family who are worried about you.
. Last time I saw Larry he was in Daytona 2008 Febuary he was living in Daytona with a room mate his sail boat was parked in the Halifax River across from Carribian Jacks Marina in Daytona he was driving a blue puck up truck at the time he told me his daughter had a baby and was going to visit her in NJ to see his grandchild That's the last time I talked to him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex south daytona cop tommy jee fired for miscon... Wed Gmmmmm 7
Was amusement park mishap caused by too much we... Jun 19 skinny 3
Brock Turner (Aug '16) Jun 7 Sunny 12
Mark Matovina from Port Orange Jun 6 Alyssa Port Orange 8
TomGibbs Chevrolet Jun 6 WhoFngCares 5
nest on Walmart sign (May '17) Jun 1 KristiK 4
Palm Circle Villas (Feb '13) Jun 1 Laurie 13

Daytona Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages