17-year-old accused in homeless beati...

17-year-old accused in homeless beating arraigned

There are 29 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 26, 2007, titled 17-year-old accused in homeless beating arraigned. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jeremy Woods, the 17-year-old Daytona Beach boy accused of beating and stoning a homeless man, appeared briefly this morning for his arraignment in adult court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BWS

Scottsmoor, FL

#2 Apr 26, 2007
Throw the book at all of them!!!!!!! Little ********!
why

Leesburg, FL

#3 Apr 26, 2007
Who wants to beat that they get off
Christine

Tavares, FL

#4 Apr 26, 2007
he will get a slap on the wrist. just like the 10 yr old.
Orlando Homegrown

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 26, 2007
That statement says it all. The Sentinal said "that 17 year old boy" That is what will be portrayed by the defense that he's just a boy in need of tender-loving care not jail time. All three deserve jail time regardless of their ages. Their ages did not stop them from almost killing this man with rocks and a cinder block!
Richard

Clearwater, FL

#6 Apr 26, 2007
Orlando Homegrown wrote:
That statement says it all. The Sentinal said "that 17 year old boy" That is what will be portrayed by the defense that he's just a boy in need of tender-loving care not jail time. All three deserve jail time regardless of their ages. Their ages did not stop them from almost killing this man with rocks and a cinder block!
This "boy" appears to be about 6" and 180 lbs or so. I'm sure the defense and the Slantinel will do their best to evoke sympathy for this piece of garbage. He will get zip, get back out, and kill someone the next time. We should avoid the heartache for some other victim and get rid of this parasite for good.
Rosie Odonnell

Merritt Island, FL

#7 Apr 26, 2007
For crying out loud the man was homeless, he had no business up there around the homes. These young boys were just defending their home from his invasion.
alex francis

Orlando, FL

#8 Apr 26, 2007
i think that they should give those boy life becuase why would someone beat up a homeless man why dont have any where to go and have to beg for money theat poor man i feel sorry for him

“You Can't handle the Truth!!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Orlando

#9 Apr 26, 2007
Rosie Odonnell wrote:
For crying out loud the man was homeless, he had no business up there around the homes. These young boys were just defending their home from his invasion.
Rosie...let them come live on your grounds down in Miami. I hereby vote to move all homeless to Rosie's house. 10 bucks say they all get jobs just to have the money to escape her mindless dribble.
DonaldTrump

Clearwater, FL

#10 Apr 26, 2007
Rosie Odonnell wrote:
Rosie, perhaps you missed the story about the boys being republicans. They were after the homeless guy because he was liberal, an illegal immigrant, gay, had a criminal record, and was talking about the conspiracy at the WTC. Whaddya think now?
Rosie Odonnell

Merritt Island, FL

#11 Apr 26, 2007
DonaldTrump wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie, perhaps you missed the story about the boys being republicans. They were after the homeless guy because he was liberal, an illegal immigrant, gay, had a criminal record, and was talking about the conspiracy at the WTC. Whaddya think now?
So what you beat McMannon and shaved his head. I say man to man I'll woop you and shave your head now that Baba WaWa is not holding me back. Then I'll make you shave my back....
DonaldTrump

Clearwater, FL

#13 Apr 26, 2007
Rosie Odonnell wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you beat McMannon and shaved his head. I say man to man I'll woop you and shave your head now that Baba WaWa is not holding me back. Then I'll make you shave my back....
You win..Anything...just don't make me watch your re-runs of the view or shave your back.
If I may ask...How can tell your back from your front?
Diamond

Bradenton, FL

#14 Apr 26, 2007
LOL@ Rosie, The Donald and Domino. Thanks for the laugh!
Orlando Homegrown

Orlando, FL

#15 Apr 26, 2007
Rosie Odonnell wrote:
<quoted text>
There really are some really sick folks out there! And I thought I was bad! TEEHEE!
janice littleton

South Bend, IN

#16 Apr 26, 2007
this "boy" needs to go to Jail along with the little 10 year olds. How come the parents of the little darlings are not held accountable for there
childrens actions? Where is mommy and daddy..?
the parents are just as much to blame.
Rosie Odonnell

Merritt Island, FL

#17 Apr 26, 2007
DonaldTrump wrote:
<quoted text>
You win..Anything...just don't make me watch your re-runs of the view or shave your back.
If I may ask...How can tell your back from your front?
More hair on the back and two over stretched nips on the front. And of course my blow hole/feeding port is on the front. How could I tell with you Donald?
Rosie Odonnell

Merritt Island, FL

#18 Apr 26, 2007
janice littleton wrote:
this "boy" needs to go to Jail along with the little 10 year olds. How come the parents of the little darlings are not held accountable for there
childrens actions? Where is mommy and daddy..?
the parents are just as much to blame.
Look your way off topic- this is about me and Donald finally getting a gig at WWE Backlash (or back shave as I call it)
DonaldTrump

Clearwater, FL

#19 Apr 26, 2007
Rosie Odonnell wrote:
<quoted text>
Look your way off topic- this is about me and Donald finally getting a gig at WWE Backlash (or back shave as I call it)
Back hair over fat gets me excited. Wanna go out to an all u can eat buffet?
Rich

Leesburg, FL

#21 Apr 27, 2007
Another turd that needs to be flushed. Of course the system will let this punk off easy. He should get what he dished out, a good beating.
Rosie ODonnell

Merritt Island, FL

#22 Apr 27, 2007
DonaldTrump wrote:
<quoted text>
Back hair over fat gets me excited. Wanna go out to an all u can eat buffet?
I am an all you can eat buffet!!
Son of Pilot

Austin, TX

#23 Apr 27, 2007
Rosie ODonnell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an all you can eat buffet!!
pig on a platter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds in Flagler community gather to salute ... Jul 20 Concerned Citizen 2
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Jul 20 Stroker 220
News What Volusia-Flagler police are saying: 'There ... Jul 19 Concerned Citizen 1
Police Culture Needs To Change Jul 19 Concerned Citizen 1
We're the hookers Jul 19 Richard Move 2
News Woman burned in motorcycle accident at Biketobe... (Oct '07) Jul 19 codi butler 118
R. J. Larizza and his Network of "CORRUPT PROSE... (Jun '13) Jul 18 Easygoing 41

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daytona Beach Mortgages