Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2101 Jun 29, 2013
The bible was written for the little man! Joe 20:13
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2102 Jun 29, 2013
Joe,
It seems to me that your allowing the weakness and frailty of others or the sins of others to justify your non belief in a ever living loving God. Make no mistake Joe, there is most certainly a Good Lord above and it would be very prudent for you to get in touch with him.

I think Joe, like so many others including myself, establish your own personal relationship with the Heavenly Father, you'll be glad you did.

God doesn't reveal himself to non believers. God reveals himself to me daily, sometimes several times a day. I have had just too too many extraordinary coincidences in my life which provide for me more then ample proof of a divine power. To me he's beyond awesome, amazing and astounding.
Just yesterday, I am writing this book on Natural Health, and I am directed to sit next to someone at Starbucks who has a book, How to become a Professional Author?

Thatís the Power of the Spirit directing me next to this women with the book. I've been bashing pharmaceutical lately and headlines in the paper. Pharmacy roof collapses and hospitals caught in drug scheme.

A few days I go, I was concerned about the welfare of this gentlemen who resides in my complex, on my return from my morning walk and coffee, I run right into him settling all my concern. Heís on allot of medications and has these tremors all over his body which are side effects(Parkinsonís).

**The time Iím lying on my bed and looking at the phone and thinking, gee it would be nice if I could just pick up the phone and call God directly. At Mass that very day, the Priest turns towards the crucifix and says, it is not like we have a phone to call God. I fell over in my pew.

At Parkers, my usual hangout for coffee in the morning, thereís a fellow in a motorized wheel chair charging his phone. He's grossly over weight, can hardly see straight, his feet and ankles are the size of an elephant. I am saying to myself, "but for the Grace of God go I". Just (10) short years ago, though not quite as bad yet, that the exact path I was on. Immanent Kidney and Liver failure. More upon request.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2103 Jun 29, 2013
You are unable to stand on your own beliefs. You have to find followers to reinforce your false sense of security. You are ready to defend those ideas with plans of attack. You are the little man!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2104 Jun 29, 2013
You want to force the the idea of not believing in god, because, you want to avoid the valid point of not being manipualted by the belief of others. The bible is just a book get over yourself!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2105 Jun 29, 2013
Inflicting others with your own personal grief in life.. you're trying to hard to find a sympathetic ear, and placing your beliefs into the comment. You're only looking for affirmation- attention, and waiting for someone to comment, against your beliefs, or agree with you to find someone to confirm to you that a different way of thinking is wrong- to you! Everybody has there own set of beliefs some are just a bit more reserved about it!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2106 Jun 29, 2013
How to become a professional author..??? It's like writing a book called how to make money, the author takes your money and your stuck with a book!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2107 Jun 29, 2013
Pharmaceuitical companies went under the gun from the federal government over regulations. They couldn't justify the reasons why, healthcare has failed. Insurance would become difficult for patients health would fail, people would become dependent & or desperate, obtaining prescription drugs by illegal means would become necessary for the dependent, doctors would be blamed, and the federal comunications commission would pass off the responsibilty to advertising by telling the public, yes you can take this drug.. by the end of the commercial there are at least 10 reasons why people shouldn't take it. The world needs doctors, doctors do not need restrictions! There is so much government regulation of tax, & regulations in this country, because of interference from the gov. companies like Merck will make the bulk of their billions just from antidepressants.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2108 Jun 29, 2013
Joe, Hope for your own sake one fine day you fine God, I truly do. Whenever your ready to open your eyes.

Just in case youíre a Darwin enthusiast, I offer you the following brief summary of facts:

a)The first thing you have to realize is that Darwinís motivation stems from the death of his ten year old daughter. Prior to her death, he was very devoted to God, so he feels like most of us would, How could God do this to me etc etc??, How could a loving God take my ten year old daughter? so Darwin gets very angry with God, there canít possibly be a God, No Just loving God would take my daughters life. So Darwin sets out to disprove Gods existence

b)In the end, on his death Darwin is heard crying out to God vociferously apologizing the best he can for challenging the existence of God.

c)However the principle proof that Darwin was all wet which he himself realized was that he had absolutely no valid starting point. With out a starting point your really no where.
Oh, he may of had the in between perfectly, but no starting point. You have nothing.

As a former Accountant and I could never determine Not only the Income, nor the age of a Company at any given point in time if Not for the Balance Sheet.

The Balance Sheet provides a valid legitimate starting point. On a audit, you must determine that the opening balances are the same as the previous years closing balance, or do not attempt go forward.It is meaningless.

Darwin had in essence no Balance Sheet and made a lot hypothetical assumptions going backwards.

Assumptions make us all asses and Darwin eventually realized that, thus he began crying out to God..
***My own perspective is that God knew perfectly well that Darwin would respond accordingly and set out to disprove his existence. Darwin could not. Darwin is really in Gods Plan for mankind.

The Lord always gives people choices, which path are you going to take???
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2109 Jun 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
Inflicting others with your own personal grief in life.. you're trying to hard to find a sympathetic ear, and placing your beliefs into the comment. You're only looking for affirmation- attention, and waiting for someone to comment, against your beliefs, or agree with you to find someone to confirm to you that a different way of thinking is wrong- to you! Everybody has there own set of beliefs some are just a bit more reserved about it!
What is the entire premise of group therapy but to open up to others. It doesnít say it always has to be behind close doors in total secrecy. Most people especially men need to open up more, I donít walk around with all this crap in my head nor on my person as excess weight or baggage.. Plus when it on paper, it never looks so bad. I just trying to prevent any reoccurrences or someone making the same mistakes as me (as in sons).

I see myself as being a rather Noble person. Giving someone a heads up is a honorable thing Joe. You really want someone to fall into the same holes as yourself? Joe your an extremely selfish person.

I tell my sons, Never marry someone like dear old Dad.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2110 Jun 29, 2013
The world needs honest doctors, Doctors who subscribe to their Hippocratic Oath,
Do no harm. Not lets see How much money I can rip Medicare off for. If the legislation gets eventually passed that Vitamins and Supplements will need a prescription, then nutrition will eventually be the way. Doctor ever inform you what you should eat or just write a script?

Most doctors today Joe are all about the money and not your good and welfare. It shows there ties to drug companies. If you want to pump pharma down your throat, I am surly Not going to stop you, that is your prerogative. Do as you see fit.

But I don't want to pay for it as in Medicare Part D, get rid of it, it is costing billions upon billions. I want them to eliminate George Bushís Part D before making changes to Social Security. I use SS to buy Food and they can dispense with the drugs permanently.

So Merck pays a few billion in damages, they taken in billion upon billions more in income.
Are you Joe totally oblivious to all the drug litigation on TV?
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2111 Jun 29, 2013
Are you totally oblivious to the idea that you're watching C-Span because it pisses you off?
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2112 Jun 30, 2013
By observation, you are unkind toward the way others feel, about particular things. Your incapable, of absorbing any other opinion outside of your own. Self rightious in the idea, that you need to be controlled by the words of the bible while trying to control the opinions of others. The reality of this is that religious freaks, use their own inturpretion, of their opinions without really knowing the existance of a holy spirit. Religius freaks are just that, Control freaks that need to be on medication! Even in that sense, your a hypocrite < a widely used word to discribe a control freak. There is something missing, but it has nothing to do with god. It's self respect!
Panamaed

United States

#2113 Jun 30, 2013
Ya'll digress....there are far more important matters....and you do have common ground.

Sounds like you have both been touched by Governmental Corruption.
Panamaed

United States

#2114 Jun 30, 2013
In Panama City, FL there was a CHURCH LOOTING AND MURDER...AND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN COVERING THAT UP. THIS SHOULD OUTRAGE EVERYONE. IT SEEMS THE FIX IS IN ON THE MURDER TRIAL, TOO.
THEY NEED TO AUDIT THE CHURCH, ARREST ALL THE THIEVES, ACCOMPLICES AND CO-CONSPIRATORS REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE.....PCB POLICE....FDLE.....FBI....PREA CHERS....WIDOW....BOYFRIENDS.. ..ETC....
THE VICTIM WAS A DIRECTOR AND CONTRACTOR WHOSE ASSETS WERE CONVERTED UPON DEATH BY CORRUPT RECEIVERS....HE WAS ALSO BROUGHT IN TO BE THEIR "SCAPEGOAT!"
corrupt deceivers

United States

#2115 Jun 30, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
In Panama City, FL there was a CHURCH LOOTING AND MURDER...AND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN COVERING THAT UP. THIS SHOULD OUTRAGE EVERYONE. IT SEEMS THE FIX IS IN ON THE MURDER TRIAL, TOO.
THEY NEED TO AUDIT THE CHURCH, ARREST ALL THE THIEVES, ACCOMPLICES AND CO-CONSPIRATORS REGARDLESS OF WHO THEY ARE.....PCB POLICE....FDLE.....FBI....PREA CHERS....WIDOW....BOYFRIENDS.. ..ETC....
THE VICTIM WAS A DIRECTOR AND CONTRACTOR WHOSE ASSETS WERE CONVERTED UPON DEATH BY CORRUPT RECEIVERS....HE WAS ALSO BROUGHT IN TO BE THEIR "SCAPEGOAT!"
Mr. Panamaed,

These corupticans are experts at "CONVERTING ASSETS UPON DEATH UPON THE DEATH OF THEIR VICTIMS BY CORRUPT RECEIVERS.."

Remember the two US Attorney's that mysteriously problemized one day apart in September 2007? Atchison was the one from Gulf Breeze (Pensacola)(Aztec maybe) arrested on the kiddie thing and the other ome Michael E. Runyon was found suicided.

Anyway it looks like just from a cursory look see before his death Runyon had an automobile accident and the driver of the other car sued his estate and cleaned it out over than accident. Seems that driver has some tight connections if you know what I mean (and I know you do)
saw it vanish

Spring Hill, FL

#2116 Jun 30, 2013
wish that I could see the 'artists' who invent vanish

you know who you are
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2117 Jun 30, 2013
Joe wrote:
By observation, you are unkind toward the way others feel, about particular things. Your incapable, of absorbing any other opinion outside of your own. Self rightious in the idea, that you need to be controlled by the words of the bible while trying to control the opinions of others. The reality of this is that religious freaks, use their own inturpretion, of their opinions without really knowing the existance of a holy spirit. Religius freaks are just that, Control freaks that need to be on medication! Even in that sense, your a hypocrite < a widely used word to discribe a control freak. There is something missing, but it has nothing to do with god. It's self respect!
Could you simply elaborate more and be more specific, you talk in too much generalities.

Control freaks need to be on medication? To do what(develope Parkinsosn)? How does medication benefit a control freak?
In what way?

No one needs medication, read about the digestive tract as it relates to all mental illness even schizophrenia. Your behind the times, your very old school in your presentation. Get with the latest.

Your giving doctors way too much credit, they simply are guessing way more then you think or realize.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2118 Jun 30, 2013
The insults are there. Your just having a hard time dealing with it!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2119 Jul 1, 2013
Joe wrote:
The insults are there. Your just having a hard time dealing with it!
Joe, I am not having a hard time at all, once again your making too too many assumptions. Your even assuming I am a control freak when the exact opposite is true.

Joe Life is Very Easy for me, I am an Easy going guy, Easy as Sunday morning, Why? A women at check out today in fact told me I had extraordinary patience, one of my favorite words.

Eat right, live right, live longer, it is that simple.

It is too bad and sad you haven't experienced the Power of the Holy Spirit. You obviously have no clue based on your writings what your even talking about.

Get In Touch, with the Lord ABOVE you'll be much much better off.

PS: I also can get a lot harsher with you, it doesnít resolve or solve anything.

Hopefully these are my final thoughts and words with you. But I am happy you referred to me as a knowledgeable !!
I always try and take away something positve with every experience good or bad.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2120 Jul 1, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
Anyone see this as NOT police corruption when the Police intimidated my ex wife pressuring her into filing with the court (Judge Mark A Speiser) a bogus harassment notice in order just to invade my home? My wife wasnít even there and the wool was pulled over Speiser eyes. Gestapo tac tics
This is South Floridaís means and way of obtaining Justice.
Maybe it is too bad I didn't grab one of my sons golf clubs or baseball bats in retrospect and killed one of the Officers.
They shot me anyway by a steroid trigger happy Officer. This is common and routine Police work in Florida. Pulled me over for no reason exiting the State as well. Qaulity Police work
They harassed me at the Library, the Aquatic center and even touched my Landlord(scared the crap out of him), and my sons think I should of remained in Coral Springs. To subject myself to more and more Gestapo tac tics, not on your laden filled with their arsenic chicken wings,
To fight these schmucks, it wasnít worth it. Now my sons emulating the Town Drunk Brian Walsh.(Otto Smidlap), one of my sons has a DUI and other possession of alcohol as a minor.
I donít drink smoke or do any drugs even legal ones, there proven worse then illegal drugs.
Good going Judge Phillips, you have your head on screwed backwards for sure. How about you Robert Diaz?, you bought into all the scuttle butt as well, hook line a sinker because youíre a butt head like Mark Sanchez . Next time give a guy his say in court and donít believe the all press clippings. My ex wife ambushed me everywhere she went ahead of me..
You too Judge Trackman, they filled your ears with lies but good.
People in Brazil fighting for Justice by the millions and Tampa freaks are ripping me????. They even pulled me over for no reason exiting the State, more Gestapo tac tics.
At least I am still trolling with my last ounce of courage to write the un-writeable wrongs of South Florida, A State with no conscience.
Just more Popless banter until Police invade your home Whinny The Pooo.
<< your hatred for people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really William Green? 44 min eddie 1
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 58 min eddie 45
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... 3 hr Crow 5
Bike week T-shirts? 6 hr BeHereNow 2
Anthony powers Fri Gail 2
Piccadilly Cafeteria in Volusia serves restaura... Thu Joe 1
Tis the season to dump cases! Thu Joe 3
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web