criminals are they

United States

#2080 Jun 27, 2013
U must be close BC your ISP comes up leesburg. Thats probably you local telephione DSL connection.
wow some nice guy

Spring Hill, FL

#2081 Jun 27, 2013
sorry bunch of posters

BS and BS and ........

Really = So What
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2082 Jun 27, 2013
criminals are they wrote:
U must be close BC your ISP comes up leesburg. Thats probably you local telephione DSL connection.
You've already given your opinion based on misinformation about an I.S.P. You have now gone back to guessing about telephone connections. At the same time you believe that information on the computer represents real information! There's no results in that.
Sorry POS

United States

#2083 Jun 27, 2013
You GUESSED it...

We know it...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2084 Jun 27, 2013
for sure!
ownership

Spring Hill, FL

#2085 Jun 27, 2013
whose?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2086 Jun 28, 2013
Anyone view Brian Gumbels piece on soldiers with PTSD.(listen up). His before and after photos reminds me of myself in many ways. I was grossly overweight etc etc
They are approaching this about as incorrectly as humanly possibly. They sre just pushing those killing meds.

He’s currently on (8) medications and just gradually getting himself worse not better. He’s putting himself in the ground. Exactly like I was doing to myself. I was one nail away.
I was diagnosis falsely and intentionally as being Bipolar when I was in diabetic comas (trance like states of mind)just having insulin spikes.

These idiotic imbecile doctors have me on medications that are simply crap.

The solution is a simple one. A specifically designed nutritional game plan. I designed for myself a nutritional program,(basically what my book is all about) and have completely restored myself better and healthier then I have ever been in my life.

Nutrition NOT Medicine is the route to always chose and I can prove it based on my own living experience. T.G.

Full recovery better then before, I went back to a much younger earlier restore point and it shows. These psychiatrist have no conscience, most of them are hooked on painkillers and just want to push drugs whose companies there tied too.

Get in touch with nutrition instead. Proof upon request.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2087 Jun 28, 2013
As sort of a simplistic proof of all my assertions that mental health is strictly a problem with your digestive tract, I offer all of you the following:

Listen to the commercial for "Snickers" very very carefully . "your not you when your hungry", well you are not you until a proper balance is reached in your gut (known as “gut flora".

I now have proper balance of bacteria in my digestive tract and low and behold no more mental health issues. They simply evaporated.

It is very easy to end all mental illness, many doctors know this but it would put them out of work and pills are big big business today in this country. Happyy to see the recent ruling against Pfizer.

My best approach was a steady diet of fermented foods like "Sauerkraut" and “ Fresh Cabbage.(a natural muscle builder as well) It is too bad, I no longer have any of my three very loving sisters recipe for Cabbage soup and
PS: women of Poland do not get breast cancer either because of this. My ex and I were opposite, I was overly loved my wife under loved.

Throw away all the medication and learn nutrition.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2088 Jun 28, 2013
Joe wrote:
Politians are heard from, but seldom seen. Money is often an issue in the political world without record of how the money is being spent. Politians attempt to manipulate the public toward their own beleifs. Politians promise- and yet have no reason for extreme disappointment or apology for their mistakes. Believing in something that becomes a constant struggle, without pleasing results, with only belief to hold on too. That's corruption!
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> This is one side of one story, that happened to two people. Corruption is when it effects an entire community!
Joe there are as you point out many forms of corruption. I just experienced one form of corruption, Police corruption which impacted the Judicial branch of Government.

It most certainly had an impact on the entire community of Coral Springs. Just For starters, Chief Arrigo is gone and similar to Mark Light comment(Aaron Hernandez), the Spanish beat to a different drum (not necessarily a bad one but a different one.

Also, If no one challenges corruption or it goes unchecked, it undoubtedly will repeat itself. The retired Judge must think all the Brazilians are sick puppies.

I guarantee you Carol Walsh will think twice about calling police when she’s the one exploiting youngsters. No? Do you think Police will garnish bogus harassment notices with the sole purpose is invading someone home based on very unreliable information? Don’t tell me that Police don’t fictitiously plant evidence time to time. Just watch law and order another program with much truth

Let me also inform you, my ex-wife because she new that it was a false harassment notice and knew she seriously wronged me was over come with child like freight every time thereafter she saw me(he Catholic upbringing came into play). The kind of freight, I would not wish on my worst enemy. Another reason, I had to leave Coral Springs. She became so unbelievably freighted of me, she couldn’t even open the front door any more .We use to have coffee and donuts together, occasional dinner or breakfast with the kids.

Our divorce was moving along smoothly.
It was in our best interest I leave Coral Springs permanently.

*****It also proves the words of my Patron St. Francis,“It is always better to be wronged then wrong some one“ He was so so right. I never try and intentionally wrong someone.

The person who does the wrong always eventually fairs worse in the long run.
ticked

Spring Hill, FL

#2089 Jun 28, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
......Joe .... Carol ..........divorce ...... long run.
pow pow pow

w h o c a r e s

pow pow pow
Paul

United States

#2090 Jun 28, 2013
Sound like a terrorist threat from ticked.
thanks

Spring Hill, FL

#2091 Jun 28, 2013
okay Paula
Paul

United States

#2092 Jun 28, 2013
I think it is a pervert, too, that questions its' own sexuality. Probably a closet gay homophobe.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2093 Jun 29, 2013
My day is off to a humungous great start. In the Savannah Newspaper headlines of a pharmacy roof collapsing and a hospitals caught in a drug scheme. Praise the Lord and glad the Lord getting involved. How many more hospitals and doctors involved in drug schemes??
According to the retired Judge, Mickelson doesn’t have to disclose the fact once on Enbrel, you no longer can donate blood. How pathetic.

The advertised list of bad drugs seems to be growing in leaps and bounds, and no one notices this???. And you really don’t think Nutrition is better then Medication?

Then quite Francisly, you’re the sick puppies.

Ps::How may lawsuits over the consumption of carrots?(loaded in both aloha and beta carotene and Vitamin A, great for the Prostate) anyone OD on carrots???

Just popping off.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2095 Jun 29, 2013
Hey ticked, Do you really think you going to actually intimidate me? I suggest then you get in touch with Christ. Hope I hitting "big time" on your nerves. CSPED losers already invaded my home (25) or more strong and could not succeed.

Your the type to eat his gun one fine day.

It must be the truth flowing from my pen.

Ticked, I would watch my protein consumption if I were you. Excessive proteins create homocysteine levels to dramatically rise, your setting your self up for hardening of the arteries.

****You already have hardening of the brain.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2096 Jun 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
Politians are heard from, but seldom seen. Money is often an issue in the political world without record of how the money is being spent. Politians attempt to manipulate the public toward their own beleifs. Politians promise- and yet have no reason for extreme disappointment or apology for their mistakes. Believing in something that becomes a constant struggle, without pleasing results, with only belief to hold on too. That's corruption!
If god is so great why does god need money all the time. Your beliefs are no different than any corrupt politian POP! Give money to god on Monday = And God will be broke on Tuesday!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2097 Jun 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> If god is so great why does god need money all the time. Your beliefs are no different than any corrupt politian POP! Give money to god on Monday = And God will be broke on Tuesday!
Who says God needs money? God doesn't need anything. People need money not God, and people find corrupt means of obtaining money even charities. I think all these Health Insititues are bogus collection agencies.

I reported Catholic Charities of Palm Beach County for corruption, it entailed the none filing on my parents tax returns while they were Guardians (6 years and I not the only one). My parents returns need to be filed and I reported them to the I.R.S., thus far the I.R.S. has ignored my pleas.

This was well before the Tea Party complaints

The Charity now happens to be failing miserably in Palm Beach since( proves God law, funds garnished illegally are eventually lost in his time, not ours) and Please Note Joe, United Way is no longer connected to the NFL. Why?.
Try not to blame God for human error nad human greed.
It is Written

United States

#2098 Jun 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> If god is so great why does god need money all the time. Your beliefs are no different than any corrupt politian POP! Give money to god on Monday = And God will be broke on Tuesday!
If you have a problem with the Holly Spirit you should take that up directly with the Holly Spirit and not be a coward and make snide remarks that you somehow believe he can not hear or respond too! Everyone including you JOE is a child of God; it is your choice and your choice alone if you choose to become an orphan and abandon your father in heaven.

Matthew 12:31–32
31 “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

32 “Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#2099 Jun 29, 2013
It is Written wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a problem with the Holly Spirit you should take that up directly with the Holly Spirit and not be a coward and make snide remarks that you somehow believe he can not hear or respond too! Everyone including you JOE is a child of God; it is your choice and your choice alone if you choose to become an orphan and abandon your father in heaven.
Matthew 12:31–32
31 “Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32 “Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
You had to have somebody discide for you, that speaking against god is a sin. That gives you no authority to distroy someone elses beliefs. Belief in god, & manipulating the truth, caused by being personally insulted shows a hatred for people, who do not share your ideas. You're hypocrites! Report your local churches for not paying any taxes! Deadbeats.
lifes true order

Spring Hill, FL

#2100 Jun 29, 2013
the truuth shall not be destroyed by the wishes of little men nor by self proclaimed knowledgeables

hence, flee your own proclations and seek but truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Thu Joe 207
Leonard Puckett (Nov '12) Wed Jurnie 15
Deltona man accused of punching woman in head, ... Nov 25 jis 1
How not to get shot by the police Nov 25 hummingbirddraago... 1
Enforcers Motorcycle Club Nov 24 jimtom 8
Another Casualty in the War on Culture Nov 20 hummingbirddraago... 2
Feral cat plan on table again Nov 19 GOOD CAT DEAD CAT 13
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match

Daytona Beach People Search