#1924 May 16, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
A breath of fresh aire.....
yeah......Panamaed will not die
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1925 May 17, 2013
Joe et al,

Do you really think it fitting and proper to increase the amount of Social Security withholding just in order to accommodate all the medical fraud taking place in the state??.

Having todayís workers pay for all this medical fraud???, as a retiree eligible for these benefits, I certainly do not think it is right.

****Get rid of all the fraud with stiff penalties to these phony baloney doctors and do the country a huge favor by eliminating Part D. This really is a non partisan issue.

***Faulty appliances, lousy medications untried and untested and fraudulent lousy doctors only in it for the money. Get rid of all them first.

Just look at all the Law Firms soliciting for those individuals harmed by drugs, appliances and doctors. In Savannah, it is on every network channel looking for victims.

Do Not be afraid of reporting your doctor for fraud, it is the only way to end all this crappola.
Silence is deadly force.

Doctors solely practice in Florida so they can make a huge incomes partaking and participating in medical fraud. I ran into too many to be just a coincidence.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1926 May 17, 2013
Johnson and Johnson announced today May 17th 2013, they are no longer will be making their metal on metal hip replacements.

Gee, How big of them. How many people did they stick it to? How much did this crap cost Medicare?, How much more will it cost Medicare? And who reaps all the benefits??, these lousy doctors who have known all along the metal on metal was garbage.

T.G. for me not going for any Hip Replacement surgery.

The Lord seems to always guide me right put me in the right direction. T.Y.

If this isnít just another indication and example of how the American People are being played with, duped, toyed with and exploited by the Medical Industry then you simply deserve what you get. This is a disaster that happened not about to happen.

The FDA investigation into these High Energy drinks loaded with caffeine,

Why is is not on the label the amount of caffeine? Whose paying for all those O.D. Youngsters?

Hannifyfairecare? Cavutocare? Or OíReillycare? or Kudlowcare?, because none of these Right Wingers certainly do not care about the health of our kids.

Anyone who trust any medical practitioners are the ones who truly need their heads examined.

Canít wait to see all the newest descriptive adjectives for me now. Sneak??

Actually, I take after one of my TV idols ďFrazierĒ whose answers simply canít be brief. In Niles divorce everyone is upset at him plus Frazier was even unable to lie about Niles love for Daffney. Gee the reason I loved that Show. Some people just can't be brief!!
bing

Spring Hill, FL

#1927 May 17, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
Johnson and Johnson announced today May 17th 2013, they are no longer will be making their metal on metal hip replacements.
Gee, How big of them. How many people did they stick it to? How much did this crap cost Medicare?, How much more will it cost Medicare? And who reaps all the benefits??, these lousy doctors who have known all along the metal on metal was garbage.
T.G. for me not going for any Hip Replacement surgery.
The Lord seems to always guide me right put me in the right direction. T.Y.
If this isnít just another indication and example of how the American People are being played with, duped, toyed with and exploited by the Medical Industry then you simply deserve what you get. This is a disaster that happened not about to happen.
The FDA investigation into these High Energy drinks loaded with caffeine,
Why is is not on the label the amount of caffeine? Whose paying for all those O.D. Youngsters?
Hannifyfairecare? Cavutocare? Or OíReillycare? or Kudlowcare?, because none of these Right Wingers certainly do not care about the health of our kids.
Anyone who trust any medical practitioners are the ones who truly need their heads examined.
Canít wait to see all the newest descriptive adjectives for me now. Sneak??
Actually, I take after one of my TV idols ďFrazierĒ whose answers simply canít be brief. In Niles divorce everyone is upset at him plus Frazier was even unable to lie about Niles love for Daffney. Gee the reason I loved that Show. Some people just can't be brief!!
Tell us -

isn't it wonderful to be omnipatant?

me - me just stupid
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1928 May 17, 2013
bing wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us -
isn't it wonderful to be omnipatant?
me - me just stupid
I think you meant omnipotent. Possessing complete unlimited universal power. No just posses great insight and foresight.

I just am extremely ecstatic that I refused Hip replacement, and I think you would be also.

Are you wreaking with envy. Canít be happy for someone else??

House TV shows coming attractions.

All doctors may die, Hooray for all.

Right on time.It couldn't come at a better time.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1929 May 18, 2013
PopFrancis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you meant omnipotent. Possessing complete unlimited universal power. No just posses great insight and foresight.
I just am extremely ecstatic that I refused Hip replacement, and I think you would be also.
Are you wreaking with envy. Canít be happy for someone else??
House TV shows coming attractions.
All doctors may die, Hooray for all.
Right on time.It couldn't come at a better time.
You're using google far to much to prove the the point that you don't know anything. Computers do not have full and accuate information.
Panamaed

United States

#1930 May 18, 2013
It's a shame that no one really cares about things that really matter and will stand up and say:

ENOUGH!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1931 May 18, 2013
The case for DePuy Orthopedics will continue in June. The battle with DePuy [Johnson & Johnson] is nothing more than low life scumbag lawyers looking for a claim of emotional distress. DuPuy took rsponsibility in paying medical costs for a Montana resident who waited longer than 3 years before having the surgery, and now wants to be paid $338.000 for emotional distress. When courtrooms want to build a case based on emotional distress it's a fact that a money grubbing low life lawyer either wants publicity, money, or both. Johnson & Johnson took resposibilty in claiming that the hip replacement surgery was only expected to last three years. Two cases in which the patient chose to have elective surgery, after the 2010 report was release would be refused a settlement. It was a [voluntary recall] by Depuy to avoid a frivolus lawsuit.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1932 May 18, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text> You're using google far to much to prove the the point that you don't know anything. Computers do not have full and accuate information.
Wait until my book Joe is in hard cover and wait until you see what this seniors picture looks like on the cover before making the claim of ,

I know nothing.

Actually do see anything I been wrong about either?.Everyone calling me conceited.

Your negativity only inspires me to even greater heights.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#1933 May 19, 2013
All I am saying is that in todayís world for many many reasons, Medical science sucks as do Medical doctors, appliances and all pharmaceuticals. This is proven almost daily by Bloomberg reports and other news reports, plus the enormous amounts of litigation the Google search bar.

Do you NOT see these commercials on TV ?

And I am putting my money were my mouth is.

We shall see what we shall see as to who is right.

I prefer nutritional science to solve all my health needs, it is far far superior.

If you DO NOT think I know what I am talking about JOE then your either deaf dumb and totally oblivious to what going down.

End of Story BYE!!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#1934 May 19, 2013
You're a dime a dozen religious hypocrite. Too weak to stand on your own opinion. You can't even remain calm enough to have a point!
and now

Spring Hill, FL

#1935 May 19, 2013
10/2010 and now 5/2013
please start anew
<=>
Panamaed

United States

#1936 May 19, 2013
This site could be an effective Law Enforcement tool if THEY wouldn't try to intimidate, threaten, stalk and use HATE SPEECH to try to control it and cover up the truth about GOVERNMENTAL CORRUPTION AND MURDERS/SUICIDINGS.
and now

Spring Hill, FL

#1937 May 19, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
This site could be an effective Law Enforcement tool if THEY wouldn't try to intimidate, threaten, stalk and use HATE SPEECH to try to control it and cover up the truth about GOVERNMENTAL CORRUPTION AND MURDERS/SUICIDINGS.
you say what?

you say NINGUN
Panamaed

United States

#1939 May 19, 2013
I am a nobody....but the facts speak for themself.
next

Spring Hill, FL

#1940 May 19, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
I am a nobody....but the facts speak for themself.
telll us about NOBODY
Panamaed

Tenafly, NJ

#1943 May 19, 2013
Yes, and so did THEY!
Panamaed

United States

#1944 May 19, 2013
Ask FBI Agent Alexis Hatten and Panama City Beach Police Investigator Jason Jones...THEY knew for a year that the guy busted in the BLACK WIDOW'S, CORRUPT BANK'S AND CORRUPT BANKRUPTCY RECEIVER'S RENTAL WITH A METH LAB DID IT!
THEY HAD HIM IN JAIL A WEEK AFTER THE MURDER AND A WEEK LATER WERE LYING ABOUT IT BEING A "COLD CASE" ALREADY!
Panamaed

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#1945 May 19, 2013
What stupid response do you have to those facts?
You must be a party to the Racketeering!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new business just opening 19 hr ultimate powersports 2
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Thu ckreitsek 90
Tis the season to dump cases! Dec 16 hummingbirddraago... 1
Need some help... Dec 15 True Blue Local 1
Husband of woman charged in South Daytona fatal... Dec 10 See It Get It 4
Debate: Marijuana - Daytona Beach, FL (Aug '10) Dec 8 bobbarbie 109
Pitbull Owners-What is wrong with them? (Apr '14) Dec 8 akmorgan100 19
Daytona Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web