2010 Florida Governor Race Election R...

2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 3010 comments on the thenewsoftoday.com story from Nov 3, 2010, titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2410 Aug 27, 2013
Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2414 Aug 27, 2013
More on Florida's next Ex-Gov Rick Scott:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2415 Aug 27, 2013
aeiou wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no difference in the obama and the ohbush administration.
all run by the illuminati which is strong ohbush and cia influenced.
It would have certainly been nice if the below link had been true What a wonderful country and world this could be,
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesar...
Put away your right wing comic books and cartoons and try to obtain some intelligence along the way.
Easy to see your lack of simple comprehension is your Achilles’ heel. Drop out? Absent during reading and comprehension? Exposes your right wing DUH ideology. You prefer 2 Bushwhacking wars with no end in sight after a decade of economic collapse. Yeah we have your number and its num.

Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2416 Aug 27, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
More on Florida's next Ex-Gov Rick Scott:
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Have to agree with you here. This loser republican governor of Florida is in good company with the ever losing dolphins under their dysfunctional management. Corruption will seek its own level. Hey what the heck. 2014 coming up, lets see how many of these republicans we can, give them the boot !
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2418 Aug 27, 2013
I guess you are supporting the RINO DEMO RACKETEER CRIST?
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2419 Aug 27, 2013
Check the numbers of the previous comments and see how many are being CENSORED.....THIS IS BS!!
Lost

Spring Hill, FL

#2423 Aug 27, 2013
where did I get lost?

or

Was I tossed?

Who, pray tell, is the real boss on this local forum?

Seems, whoever he be, he just gobbles away, loves to ignore, says nothing pure....a bore
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2425 Aug 27, 2013
The Bernie Thompson Show is on:

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Burnie-Thompson-S...

STATE ATTORNEY WILLIE MEGGS NEEDS TO BE INDICTED BY A GRAND JURY!

"The audio tape is so shocking"
27 minutes ago · Like
"THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!"
25 minutes ago · Like
"Witness was Willie Meggs' informant"
25 minutes ago · Like
"Dad of two young girls under corrupt arrest"
18 minutes ago · Like
KrisAnne Hall "This has been a planned action/attack and political action against Sheriff Nick Finch!"
11 minutes ago · Like
Sheriff Finch conferred with Judge Hosford and in secret recording Sheriff's Lawyer "He was never processed" There are no official documents.
9 minutes ago · Like
Whiting out does not destroy the document and there was no corrupt intent.
5 minutes ago · Like
Willie Meggs: WE ARE AT WAR!!!!
5 minutes ago · Like
KrisAnne Hall: "I will thank Scott when he does the right thing."
3 minutes ago · Edited · Like
There needs to be a Grand Jury to indict State Attorney Willie Meggs!
2 minutes ago · Like
They caught Willie Meggs doing the wrong thing and caught Sheriff Nick Finch doing the right thing! "OK I just don't want anyone to think i am not doing the right thing"
about a minute ago · Like
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2426 Aug 27, 2013
THEY WERE LAUGHING ABOUT WHO WAS GOING TO BE APPOINTED SHERIFF!
12 minutes ago · Like
A WEEK BEFORE THE ARREST: "WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO APPOINT AS SHERIFF?"
2 minutes ago · Like
David Harbin

United States

#2428 Aug 28, 2013
I hope Burnie Thompson of Talk 101 Radio Panama City, Florida releases the Kraken and plays the incriminating tape in the Liberty County Sheriff debacle.

The truth and tide of public opinion will drown these racketeers.....AND WE NEED A TSUNAMI!!!

I've got the torch....ya'll bring the pitchforks...and someone git a rope....

I hear the Liberty County Sheriff's Office was a stirred up hornets nest yesterday....probably preparing for an EXIT STAGE RIGHT OR EASTBOUND AND DOWN!!!!
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2430 Aug 28, 2013
This is from an ExIRS Agent/Whistleblower

Just in case you missed this before:

http://governmentspying.blogspot.com/2013/08/...
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2431 Aug 28, 2013
BREAKING NEWS:

GOV. RICK SCOTT AND STATE ATTORNEY WILLIE MEGGS ARE CORRUPT

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Burnie-Thompson-S...
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

#2432 Aug 28, 2013
FLORIDA'S NEXT EX-GOV RICK SCOTT'S HATCHETMAN PETER ANTONACCI'S BIO

REMEMBER LIBERTY COUNTY SHERIFF NICK FINCH

http://www.myfloridacfo.com/autofraud/docs/PV...
GLOP

Spring Hill, FL

#2433 Aug 28, 2013
david harbin........
why does this pinhead write from purported MOBILE AL address and bad mouth duly elected/appointed floridian officials?
me thinks he be a wart.......
David Harbin

United States

#2434 Aug 28, 2013
I keep gettiing blocked by you ahole Corrupt Cointelpro LEO moderators so I am using multiplle locations and IP Addresses.

Block that if you can weasel.
GLOP

Spring Hill, FL

#2436 Aug 28, 2013
Spring Hill GLOP wrote:
Not to worry Mr Harbin this spring hill POS jerk off gets paid for anything he can disrupt. Interesting that Lake (snake) County has a new garbage contract and the owner of the landfill is none other than (senator) and former Citrus Co Sheriff Charlie Dean.
The corruption in Lake County is so organized the majority of the courrupticants had to vote to order the Vice Chairman of the Board of County Commissioners to sign the agreement because the chairman (female) and a practicing attorney refused to sign the agreement with the culture of corruption led by Senator Charlie Dean.
Probably the same as Aztec landfill in the panhandle.
P.S. To: "peace of chet" (only misspelled because it sets off the a holes who delete the truth on here with the spring hill ISP. The last time I saw you I thought your mother was going to come out from under the porch and bite me on the leg!!!
The next time I see you I hope you are suffering from cock city osses!!!!
yuk a puk

not sent by glop

manure is but what is

you all can have yoour bun fun dumb
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2439 Aug 29, 2013
Mean while back at the ranch. Talk of 1773 reemerging as the fall months arrive.
How about the Budget??
Well, well here we go again. Intoxicated Tea pirates will once again seek to hold our nation hostage for a ransom. It’s the only political leadership they have. Debates, arguments and compromise, they have demonstrated time and time again, they lack the political savvy or education to follow our democracy in favor of anarchist ideologies.“Our way or the highway.”
In the past they have lowered our nations credit rating which cost taxpayers $Billions more in interest payments increases, thus raising the debt! Balancing the budget is the least on their minds. Failure of our democracy is their primary objective. Observe after all these years and they still do not have a plan to stabilize or reduce the national debt. That alone speaks volumes of the nature of their black hearts.
Redundant failed past strategy is what the intoxicated Tea Party considers a winning solution?? Anchoring their demands on reducing Health Care for the elderly as President Obama seeks to raise taxes on the 1% and some elitist corporations that pay taxes equal to the common citizen or even less than average citizen.
Taking advantage of our Democracy’s infrastructures,… to build their empires,… without sharing it with the laborers that made it possible for them. The 1% accumulating over 33% of all national wealth and the 10% absorbing 80% of the national income. 90% of us have 20% to make due??
Republicans solution: Let the ever increasing numbers of the impoverish die. Simply by removing any subsides that supports their existence. Food, water, fuel, Health Care, education, etc. etc. That is the bottom line of the republicans agendas.
Democrats seek to have the economics of the laborers productivity more evenly distributed with the ideology of “Leave No One Behind”.
Sen. Boehner and McConnell lead the pirates in their endeavors to hold the nation captive.
A rift has been growing within the republican party that no longer support the archaic ideologies of their extremist Tea Party nuts. Senators Johnny Isakson of Georgia, Bob Corker of Tennessee, John McCain of Arizona, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, John Hoeven of North Dakota, Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Dan Coats of Indiana. Just to name a few senators, as well as an increasing number of republican governors.
Will the core of the traditionalist conservative republicans mount a a 1773 attack on the Tea and gather it up and cast out unto the waters of oblivion before its too late? Will the Tea Nuts, drive another nail into the republicans political coffin?
Stay tuned for the upcoming events….
David Harbin

United States

#2440 Aug 29, 2013
There are many good folks in the Tea Party and Occupy movements and both have many good points.
David Harbin

United States

#2441 Aug 29, 2013
Blocking my comments again.
Go to Panamaed Blog or my Facebook Page to see why!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#2442 Aug 29, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
There are many good folks in the Tea Party and Occupy movements and both have many good points.
Tea party or any fanatic organization that holds a nation hostage is not a responsible organization. Some may have a good idea but they are lost within the herded sheep. Thus as they bay as one then they are judged as one.
Core republicans have spoken out against these hooligans and their pirating tactics. Tea Merely exposes the republican party to be painted with the same paint brush. Until I can see actual civilized leadership from that Tea, I will not accept anything they offer. As they are tainted with irresponsible false leadership. No trust or credit of merit to be bestowed upon them.
Now on to Syria; Obama has demonstrated his intelligence in dealing with middle east abnormalities.
1} Captures Osama Ben Laden with out archaic torture chamber scenarios. Simple use of migration algorithms.
2} Libyan war settled within months with no lost of American lives, in the line of fire.
3} Invades Iran with a virus rather than with stomping boots. Something the right wing republican Military Industrialist deplore.
As for Syria I would expect the same intelligence will be demonstrated as to what is necessary. If it were a republican I would expect another drawn out war. Supplying vast sums of our infrastructure needed money to go to the Military Industrialist. Further increasing our inequality status in the developed nations. Presently we are last. More in line with Iran and or Turkey!
Price of inequality is demonstrated with increasing poverty. Republicans infamous for increasing inequality to favor the 1% has been exposed. That is what you seek to support…??? Care for a cup of Tea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Statue of Ponce the dog gets nudge forward Tue Ron 19
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Tue BullyTamer 6
Where's Ron Aug 12 Constituent 1
Superior image Aug 11 Natalie 2
News Daytona man held after beating victim dies (Jul '08) Aug 11 Helen 9
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl Aug 10 Nice 3
Looking for Robbie Moody Aug 10 Robbie Moody 2

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance