2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments (Page 98)

Showing posts 1,941 - 1,960 of2,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Republicans don’t raise taxes?. False. Smaller government? False.
Republican leadership here in Cape Coral Florida not only raise the property tax but now they will be charging 38% of the cost of fire protection. Average and I stress average will be $110.00 per year. The city will cover 62% of the general fund?? That is the taxpayers providing that revenue to the city. So they have raised the taxes to be collected on this one service by 38%!
6000 residents will be having their wells and skeptics confiscated and the water sewage will be sent to a centralized source. Cost to hook up for the average and I stress average will be $ 16,000 with an operating charge of $100.00 per month and going up. That’s a 100% increase in that water sewage charge for the 6000 this year. More to come in the future years.
Governor of Kentucky is calling Gov. Rick Scott of Florida a liar and unethical in his advertisement for corporation recruitment programs. LOL this is Florida the state of SCAM and Corruptive politics. With republicans at the helm its just another day in the villages of pirates. Welcome to Florida, one and all.
Have we got a deal for you. Come on down….
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Those aren't Republicans they are RINO's and the Democrats are just as bad.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Bottom line is which party is the one to party with.
Want to make some money on stock markets. Play the numbers..
How to go long on Markets. Simply observe the party in power.{R right wing} Play Bear ,{D left wing} Play Bull simple as that.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..

Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

And now this Obama administration is lying about everything, too.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

More on Florida's next Ex-Gov Rick Scott:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

aeiou wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no difference in the obama and the ohbush administration.
all run by the illuminati which is strong ohbush and cia influenced.
It would have certainly been nice if the below link had been true What a wonderful country and world this could be,
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesar...
Put away your right wing comic books and cartoons and try to obtain some intelligence along the way.
Easy to see your lack of simple comprehension is your Achilles’ heel. Drop out? Absent during reading and comprehension? Exposes your right wing DUH ideology. You prefer 2 Bushwhacking wars with no end in sight after a decade of economic collapse. Yeah we have your number and its num.

Yes I see a pattern; Is it conspiracy?
Capture of Osama without archaic torture tactics.{Mathematical algorithms} No invasion of Pakistan with hundreds of $Billions for the military industrialist.
Libya’s war, without one American solider dying in its entire operation and objective. Completed within months.
Obtains a water downed Health Care system for our nation in spite of the most dysfunctional congress in our nations history.
Returned economic stability in record time, from the brink of the abysses of a Great Depression. Faster than Clinton, Reagan and F.D.R.
Seeking to expand our ruined higher education of which we are no longer the “best in the world”.
I have a dream that some day our nation will discover the benefits of Universal Education. Some Western Industrious Nations have, for years, proven its necessity and its benefits that return to their industrious nation to progress.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
More on Florida's next Ex-Gov Rick Scott:
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florid...
Have to agree with you here. This loser republican governor of Florida is in good company with the ever losing dolphins under their dysfunctional management. Corruption will seek its own level. Hey what the heck. 2014 coming up, lets see how many of these republicans we can, give them the boot !
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I guess you are supporting the RINO DEMO RACKETEER CRIST?
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Check the numbers of the previous comments and see how many are being CENSORED.....THIS IS BS!!
Lost

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

where did I get lost?

or

Was I tossed?

Who, pray tell, is the real boss on this local forum?

Seems, whoever he be, he just gobbles away, loves to ignore, says nothing pure....a bore
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

The Bernie Thompson Show is on:

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Burnie-Thompson-S...

STATE ATTORNEY WILLIE MEGGS NEEDS TO BE INDICTED BY A GRAND JURY!

"The audio tape is so shocking"
27 minutes ago · Like
"THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!"
25 minutes ago · Like
"Witness was Willie Meggs' informant"
25 minutes ago · Like
"Dad of two young girls under corrupt arrest"
18 minutes ago · Like
KrisAnne Hall "This has been a planned action/attack and political action against Sheriff Nick Finch!"
11 minutes ago · Like
Sheriff Finch conferred with Judge Hosford and in secret recording Sheriff's Lawyer "He was never processed" There are no official documents.
9 minutes ago · Like
Whiting out does not destroy the document and there was no corrupt intent.
5 minutes ago · Like
Willie Meggs: WE ARE AT WAR!!!!
5 minutes ago · Like
KrisAnne Hall: "I will thank Scott when he does the right thing."
3 minutes ago · Edited · Like
There needs to be a Grand Jury to indict State Attorney Willie Meggs!
2 minutes ago · Like
They caught Willie Meggs doing the wrong thing and caught Sheriff Nick Finch doing the right thing! "OK I just don't want anyone to think i am not doing the right thing"
about a minute ago · Like
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

THEY WERE LAUGHING ABOUT WHO WAS GOING TO BE APPOINTED SHERIFF!
12 minutes ago · Like
A WEEK BEFORE THE ARREST: "WHO DO YOU WANT ME TO APPOINT AS SHERIFF?"
2 minutes ago · Like
David Harbin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

I hope Burnie Thompson of Talk 101 Radio Panama City, Florida releases the Kraken and plays the incriminating tape in the Liberty County Sheriff debacle.

The truth and tide of public opinion will drown these racketeers.....AND WE NEED A TSUNAMI!!!

I've got the torch....ya'll bring the pitchforks...and someone git a rope....

I hear the Liberty County Sheriff's Office was a stirred up hornets nest yesterday....probably preparing for an EXIT STAGE RIGHT OR EASTBOUND AND DOWN!!!!
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

This is from an ExIRS Agent/Whistleblower

Just in case you missed this before:

http://governmentspying.blogspot.com/2013/08/...
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS:

GOV. RICK SCOTT AND STATE ATTORNEY WILLIE MEGGS ARE CORRUPT

http://tunein.com/radio/The-Burnie-Thompson-S...
David Harbin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

FLORIDA'S NEXT EX-GOV RICK SCOTT'S HATCHETMAN PETER ANTONACCI'S BIO

REMEMBER LIBERTY COUNTY SHERIFF NICK FINCH

http://www.myfloridacfo.com/autofraud/docs/PV...
GLOP

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

david harbin........
why does this pinhead write from purported MOBILE AL address and bad mouth duly elected/appointed floridian officials?
me thinks he be a wart.......
David Harbin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

I keep gettiing blocked by you ahole Corrupt Cointelpro LEO moderators so I am using multiplle locations and IP Addresses.

Block that if you can weasel.
GLOP

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Spring Hill GLOP wrote:
Not to worry Mr Harbin this spring hill POS jerk off gets paid for anything he can disrupt. Interesting that Lake (snake) County has a new garbage contract and the owner of the landfill is none other than (senator) and former Citrus Co Sheriff Charlie Dean.
The corruption in Lake County is so organized the majority of the courrupticants had to vote to order the Vice Chairman of the Board of County Commissioners to sign the agreement because the chairman (female) and a practicing attorney refused to sign the agreement with the culture of corruption led by Senator Charlie Dean.
Probably the same as Aztec landfill in the panhandle.
P.S. To: "peace of chet" (only misspelled because it sets off the a holes who delete the truth on here with the spring hill ISP. The last time I saw you I thought your mother was going to come out from under the porch and bite me on the leg!!!
The next time I see you I hope you are suffering from cock city osses!!!!
yuk a puk

not sent by glop

manure is but what is

you all can have yoour bun fun dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,941 - 1,960 of2,631
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Daytona Beach Forum right now

Search the Daytona Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 17 hr nope 1,788
Pioneer Trail Publix 23 hr Dragonfly Hummingbird 9
Woman, 90, buys back stolen medical bracelet 23 hr Dragonfly Hummingbird 1
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Wed Jagoda Pilipczuk 86
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Apr 15 Ashley 44
Garrett Sotolongo Investigation: 4/21/13 (Apr '13) Apr 14 Joe 69
Police issue murder warrant in Daytona Beach th... Apr 13 ledelia 1
•••
•••