2010 Florida Governor Race Election R...

2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 2998 comments on the thenewsoftoday.com story from Nov 3, 2010, titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

I read it

United States

#3178 Mar 29, 2014
And I must say this is only the second time in history I can recall agreeing with Jessie jerksome!

The last time was when he was caught on an open mike calling Obama that word only they can use while making a comment concerning what someone should do to Obama's manlyhood.

And ain't it funny how they get to use that N word when they are talking too or about one another???

Yea! Anyone who has been around as long as Jackson knows whats going on in this old world.
chec it out

Spring Hill, FL

#3179 Mar 29, 2014
Some UNITED STATES located LOVE TO MAKE PILES OF MANURE GROW obviously WRITES UPON RECEIPT OF STYMULUS -oh well!

ignore and he'll SHUT DOWN and SHUT UP
Pink Slip Rick Scott

Cantonment, FL

#3181 Apr 2, 2014
He's a criminal governor that tried to suppress voters.

Dump him in November.
friend of dumb buddie

Spring Hill, FL

#3182 Apr 2, 2014
Pink Slip Rick Scott wrote:
He's a criminal governor that tried to suppress voters.
Dump him in November.
two days off from dead topic then dumb bunnnie arrives

would have been a good new topix
Panamaed

United States

#3183 Apr 3, 2014
CharLIE Crist's boss Joe Company's boss DuPont's heir busted sexually abusing HIS OWN CHIKDREN AND GETS A PASS FROM THE CORRUPT COURT!

PERVERTS ARE RUNNING AND RUINING AMERICA!
Panamaed

United States

#3184 Apr 3, 2014
Can't wait to see someone defend that crap.
who pooh

Spring Hill, FL

#3185 Apr 3, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Can't wait to see someone defend that crap.
"can't"
or
"won't"
=
go for it - cretin
||| permission granted if you go for :new" topic |||
who pooh

Spring Hill, FL

#3186 Apr 3, 2014
.....and it is proven

yes..........

Para can shut down for an hour or even........

FOREVER
Panamaed

United States

#3187 Apr 4, 2014
All the ex-Batista Cuba guys are GOP backing Scott. Castro overthrew Batista and his Mob supporters.

Does anyone else find it odd that Obama was trying to mount a twitter overthrow of Communist Cuba?
Not me

United States

#3188 Apr 4, 2014
All you have to do is follow the dots..........

January 1959 Fidel Castro threw Batista, Santo Trafficate, Jr. and his mob out of Cuba. Actually Castro jailed "JR" for a spell before he left him come back home to Tampa. George Herbert Walker Bush Bay of Pigs - Zapata Oil = CIA Bush movement to overthrow Castro and reinstate the MOB control of Cuba. since they haven't been successful at that Jeb Bush and Rick Scott are just spreading them throughout the state government (Carlos Lopez-Cantera Lt Gov) and Jeb is pushing another one for congress as well.

Obama is really just another OH BUSH reading that teleprompter and moving in high gear for the New World "ODOR."
sure

Spring Hill, FL

#3189 Apr 4, 2014
yeah..........yatta yatta yatta
Not me wrote:
All you have to do is follow the dots..........
January 1959 Fidel Castro threw Batista, Santo Trafficate, Jr. and his mob out of Cuba. Actually Castro jailed "JR" for a spell before he left him come back home to Tampa. George Herbert Walker Bush Bay of Pigs - Zapata Oil = CIA Bush movement to overthrow Castro and reinstate the MOB control of Cuba. since they haven't been successful at that Jeb Bush and Rick Scott are just spreading them throughout the state government (Carlos Lopez-Cantera Lt Gov) and Jeb is pushing another one for congress as well.
Obama is really just another OH BUSH reading that teleprompter and moving in high gear for the New World "ODOR."
and more yatta
Panamaed

United States

#3190 Apr 5, 2014
Check out David Batista with Abramoff's Greenberg Traurig.
sure

Spring Hill, FL

#3191 Apr 5, 2014
love this posters use of names

games

dumb stupid meaningless namees
Panamaed wrote:
Check out David Batista with Abramoff's Greenberg Traurig.
try

spiderman

yes Spiderman

and

Capt Marvel

and

Chief Paramead
Panamaed

United States

#3192 Apr 5, 2014
David Batista and Gov Scott crony Walter Lee "Buddy" Money, Jr had the same Dade County address.

Follow the Gov Scott and State Attorney Willie Meggs Corruption!
Panamaed

United States

#3193 Apr 5, 2014
What kind of scam is Keep Calhoun County Beautiful, Inc.?
Shovel

Spring Hill, FL

#3194 Apr 5, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
What kind of scam is Keep Calhoun County Beautiful, Inc.?
falsified

lies

let me bury the stipulator
Panamaed

United States

#3195 Apr 5, 2014
More death threat innuendo

That's the KCCB too.

I have it documented.

I think this all ties to the Permitting, Licensing and Code Enforcement RACKETS!

CENTERED IN SPRINGFIELD, FLORIDA.

MOSLEM BROTHERHOOD ROOTS TOO.
rreemmiinnddeerr

Spring Hill, FL

#3196 Apr 5, 2014
Paramead knows

ONLY THE GOOD GO YOUNG

and he is rapidly growing old
Panamaed

United States

#3197 Apr 6, 2014
Clearly, you are one disturbed individual.
Jose can U C

United States

#3198 Apr 6, 2014
rreemmiinnddeerr wrote:
Paramead knows
ONLY THE GOOD GO YOUNG
and he is rapidly growing old
Hey Judge, lets get this chet skraight rat now!!!!!

It is appointed unto man "ONE TIME TO DIE." So sayeth the good book!

So everybody knows from the time they know they are a human being that they are going to die someday at some time!

Some people even look forward to death so much in fact that they sometime inflict it upon themselves and sometime the establishment eliminate some of their non-conformists by faking up their suicides. That's called "suicided!"

But, the Trouble of it is folks living until they do die. The misery of life its called.

Many old pricks like you have inflicted a lot of misery on many times innocent people not because they had violated mans laws but because you got pissed at them for telling you the truth.

So this little message is for you: Siss on you pister, you ain't so mucking futch, you can go to your own jack yard and back off.

In other words you piece of whale excrement why don't you stop stuttering and stammering and get your finger out chore wrecked um and put up or shut up.

The good honest people are sick and tired of you and your kind threatening people who dare to tell the truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool Facebook page 17 hr Gifflix 1
News Police: Peeping tom takes pictures, video of wo... Mon Anon 5
Sue winer carter owns the kite warehouse and ha... Mon Mike 1
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Mon RFFR 221
News Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Mon Dr Guru 101
News What Volusia-Flagler police are saying: 'There ... Aug 15 ThomasA 5
Doyle Lewis Aug 11 PCS 3

Daytona Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance