2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 | Posted by: CitizenTopix | Full story: thenewsoftoday.com

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Comments
2,081 - 2,100 of 2,959 Comments Last updated Friday
David Harbin

United States

#2598 Sep 14, 2013
Your false Obama propaganda is totally off-topic.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2600 Sep 14, 2013
What I seek is the distributions of our laborers productivity to be more earnest to what the American Myth implies we are.
Inequality has increased in the last 50 years to be advocating the construction of an Aristocratic regime with overtures to dictatorship under imperialistic ideologies.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions. Another source that supports this chart I furnished for you is supplied by a Gini.
C The Gini Coefficient
Gini is a measurement that is used to identify, mathematically, the inequality of individual nations. A rating of one {1} is considered perfect inequality, as a rating of zero {0} is perfect equality.
Nations such as Germany, Norway and Sweden have a Gini of .3 or less.
South Africa and Latin America have a .5 or above.
USA’s Gini in 1980 was .4 Presently it is at 4.7. This is according to the U.N.’s data. Rendering the USA in the category of nations such as Iran and Turkey.
Perhaps you prefer something with more substance. How about a book on more specifics of internal inequality of economics and their results would be; Joseph E. Stiglitz One of his books just released “ The Price Of Inequality”. He also has a history as an economic advisor on the presidents councils… Nobel Prize in Economics. On Amazon $9.99 for a whopping savings.
USA’s inequality may be even worse than what the Gini indicates. In the advanced industrial nations, such as may be found in Europe and Scandinavian, their citizens have Universal Education, Universal Health Care from birth to death and large safety nets for securing the laborer’s income security. Where in as the USA, middle class on down have none of these benefits or a small fraction there of. Increasing the insecurity of their citizens in their jobs, homes, education and health.
Insecurity is manifested and fueled by the inequality factor. Greater the inequality the greater is the demise of that nation’s ability to survive in competition with an advanced industrial opponent, in the Liberal International Free Trade Markets. Insecurity of the laborers, will manifest emotional dysfunctional laborers quick to rebel. Productivity decreases.
Simply look around to the various nations and observe. Observe those that had a less or no recessions say during 2000 and 2013 that would be a good indicator they are doing something better than US.
The Empress

Spring Hill, FL

#2602 Sep 14, 2013
burner fore skin wrote:
<quoted text>
...you have wore this one out.
Grow a new one

hope it is solider

or perhaps it will not be triable
David Harbin

United States

#2604 Sep 15, 2013
Happy Birthday To Liberty County's Duly Elected Sheriff Nick Finch.

You Are Going To Get Everything You Wish For!
KrisAnne Hall

Alexandria, VA

#2607 Sep 15, 2013
I am wishing Sheriff Nick Finch a Happy Birthday and bidding Gov. Rick Scott FAREWELL! We don't want money from Chinese for charter schools. We don't want Common Core. We don't want our elected Sheriffs vindictively prosecuted for the political gain by wicked State Attorney Willie Meggs and under the direction and blessing of our tyrannical Gov. Rick Scott! I'd rather have a democrat! At least I know what to expect. Scott has renigged on nearly every campaign promise. Conservative? HA! Greedy CEO is the right term!
Kenneth Martin

Tallahassee, FL

#2608 Sep 15, 2013
I agree with everything KrisAnne said and will add I am tired of being asked to vote for gutless Republicans because the alternative is so much worse. When you vote for the lesser of two evils, you know you still get some evil. I will vote my conscience from now on even if that means "throwing my vote away". Any by the way I don't throw my vote away, the Republican party squandered it by giving me vomit inducing candidates.
Liberty first...liberty always!
everyone Happy

Spring Hill, FL

#2610 Sep 15, 2013
Love the posts

Everyone is happy

Everyone knows all about everything

yes....truth.....on the Lord's Day, a Sunday
David Harbin

United States

#2611 Sep 15, 2013
Some celebrate other days and some don't....... Who are we to JUDGE?
from Hernando County

Spring Hill, FL

#2615 Sep 16, 2013
uncommon core wrote:
<quoted text>
... LAKE COUNTY FLORIDA...
why posted in Hernano?

Dumb poster?
Gee

Spring Hill, FL

#2618 Sep 16, 2013
below is, as above, a wonderous post:
uncommon core wrote:
This post posts state wide you friggy froggy numb butz
beside that just in case you are to dumb to realize it Hernando County is in the fifth CIRCUS of Flardy and run by the same bunch of BushWhhckers as Lake (snake) County.
now stick that up your where the sun dont shine!!!!
Loved, your last line, which makes me pine, to make yours shine.

Tell me; Are you worth a dime of my time?

David Harbin

United States

#2620 Sep 16, 2013
Go to Panamaed Blog and leave a private message. Or check out my Facebook Account...it's the '83 pic of George Wallace, George H. W, Bush and Slick Willie all sitting at the same table at a Bar-B-Que.
a lost independent

Spring Hill, FL

#2621 Sep 16, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
Go to Panamaed Blog and leave a private message. Or check out my Facebook Account...it's the '83 pic of George Wallace, George H. W, Bush and Slick Willie all sitting at the same table at a Bar-B-Que.
can we all play.....
..me good at marbles
David Harbin

United States

#2623 Sep 17, 2013
Seems corrupt 2nd Judicial Circuit State Attorney Willie Meggs is going to D.C. to promote anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, anti-stand your ground platform....all the while practicing Governmental Corruption, Political Corruption and Voter Fraud....

FLORIDA'S NEXT EX-GOV RICK SCOTT, WHO YA'GONNA CALL????

OATH BUSTERS!!!!
David Harbin

United States

#2625 Sep 17, 2013
Try panamaed1@gmail.com
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2627 Sep 17, 2013
Here you are partially correct. Sweden does have concerns for the failure of the EU. No doubt as does the rest of the world. What happens will have ripple effects to all financial institutions. Some more sever than others. Keep in mind that the EU is not supreme player in the Liberal International Free Trade Markets. There lost will be assimilated by outside competitors such as the Asian Markets, Indo China, China, Japan etc. to make a profit from their lost. They will be required to reorganize, get back into the Markets for competition, to progress. Perhaps they will identify austerity as a major contributor to their failure and will take appropriate action or not. Austerity will be the measure by which will determine their survival. Orthodox Communism discovered their flaw of inability to compete in the Liberal International Free Trade Markets and have taken steps to remedy that. EU’s austerity will have to do the same or face further regression in their world status.
AS to the rest of your comment on distribution of inequality. I have provided numbers that would benefit, yes even the lone hermit in the woods, if inequality were to be more justified in its distributions. Now I will provide a video chart which may be more helpful in comprehending inequality as it is presently within the USA. We take care of that problem and the might of the USA would be undisputable through out the world and its Free Markets. Yes even here in the USA Austerity has taken its toll. Diminishing our strengths to compete effectively.
http://neweconomy.net/content/wealth-inequali... video chart USA wealth Distributions..

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2628 Sep 17, 2013

Why stop at 5 years lets go to 80 years. Lets put the numbers to it…
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..

request

Spring Hill, FL

#2629 Sep 17, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Why stop ... deceptions..
Might readers request "Bernard's Resume"

This writer spent some 20 years getting his post high school education put together but cannot equal, in output, the depth of information of Bernie......

So Bernie........how about an informal resume about you

your facts might validate your big typist finger

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2630 Sep 17, 2013
TIME TO START BLOWING UP ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS, ON OUR FORUMS....Throughout our State....EVIDENTLY TOPIX MODERATORS ARE TOO GUTLESS.....Look for reviews where all the great posts look like from the same guys...lol...
David Harbin

United States

#2631 Sep 17, 2013
S.E. says please give more details.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#2632 Sep 18, 2013
They walk amongst us. Shadows that occasionally take on form, sparking a pitiful observation before they drift back into darkness.
Detection tactics, for these shadows that come to haunt us, are less than adequate. Could these red flags inefficiencies, expose and identifies the shadows of our social empathy is neglectful. Illuminating an irresponsibility to our follow human beings. Something we merely evade or ignore. Time and again the shadows desperately seek treatment and are cast aside. USA evaluates medical care for these mental afflictions are to be ignored until it requires punishment. Filling our penal systems to educate our mentally handicap in the way of criminal ideologies. Penal institutions then release their mentality handicap back to walk amongst us, with their now educated vengeful criminal ideology.
Guns are as prevalent as drugs here in lax regulated society on such materials. Mix in the vengeful or unperceived mentally handicap and our society is rewarded with the bursting of their outrage..
Mentally handicap is medical phenomena, to be treated by medical facilities not penal systems. Identifying of these individuals through various medical clinics and communicational corporation between non psychotic physician with psychologist and psychiatrist is essential in a society where weapons and drugs are lax in their acquirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VIDEO: Hotel Desk Clerk Refuses to Serve Vetera... Fri justicefour 5
Review: Blue Dragon Video (Feb '10) Aug 28 Deanw 24
Effort man heads to state jail in drug case Aug 28 gone blind 3
400 lb Nurse Gone Wild! Aug 28 gone blind 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Liberal forever 2,121
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
krysten lawson Aug 24 Long ago friend 11
•••
•••
•••

Daytona Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE