Effort man heads to state jail in dru...

Effort man heads to state jail in drug case

There are 3 comments on the Pocono Record story from Aug 12, 2014, titled Effort man heads to state jail in drug case. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

An Effort man was sentenced to state prison Monday on 28 counts for his part in a ring in which a nurse for a Palmerton doctor forged prescriptions for the drug Oxycodone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

Andrew Auster

Basking Ridge, NJ

#1 Aug 18, 2014
I hope the Daniel brothers have a since long stay in prison and meet lots of new people while there. The two of them did irreparable harm to my family. The world will be a better place while they are behind bars.
Micheal flannagin

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Andrew Auster wrote:
I hope the Daniel brothers have a since long stay in prison and meet lots of new people while there. The two of them did irreparable harm to my family. The world will be a better place while they are behind bars.
I dont they got real gd stuff and they didnt do harm to ur fam ur druged out fam members did it to em self
gone blind

Freeport, FL

#3 Aug 28, 2014
Micheal flannagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont they got real gd stuff and they didnt do harm to ur fam ur druged out fam members did it to em self
Man, you are a sad case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daytona Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beach Chair Rentals (Jun '14) 6 hr Daytona home burg... 14
News Postal Service investigates reported slight of ... 6 hr Daytona home burg... 5
Is Daytona Beach A Good Vacation Spot Or Not??? (Mar '10) 6 hr Daytona home burg... 154
Daytona beach beachside home burglaries 5/29/ 2015 7 hr Daytona home burg... 1
Nova and Madeline 5/23 @ 945 May 23 rcarlton 1
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) May 23 JAS 21
Caribbean Jacks, manager Ricky has to go May 23 Daytona Beach Bum 2
More from around the web

Daytona Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]