4 shot, including 2 children, while off-roading

There are 4 comments on the May 8, 2009, KVIA-TV El Paso story titled 4 shot, including 2 children, while off-roading. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

A Liberty County couple is jailed Friday after the overnight shooting of 3 people, including two children, who were off-roading near Dayton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Texas Longhorn

Crest Hill, IL

#1 May 9, 2009
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/641...

Someone should check their well water. If they're only in their mid 40's, something's wrong.
Texas Gal

Houston, TX

#2 May 11, 2009
Texas Longhorn wrote:
http://www.chron.com/disp/stor y.mpl/front/6414373.html
Someone should check their well water. If they're only in their mid 40's, something's wrong.
By the looks of those two it does not seem like they use water at all. They need to put those two in the dark and shoot them at close range.
Red Neck

Angleton, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Shoot them and feed them to the hog's.I wuld be more then happy to take care of it so texas dont have to. wast of tax cash
Sad sad story

Baytown, TX

#4 Oct 7, 2009
Killing them would not do enough justice. These victims were friends of mine and as hard as it is to say, they are right where they should be, sitting in jail thinking about the life they took from a little boy for the rest of lives. And getting the sh*t beat out of them every day by angry prisners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Xto Energy Schedules Four Wells for Freestone D... (Dec '07) Apr 14 Dale Hancock 2
Dr. Warren Dailey; Trinity Valley Medical Weig... (Mar '09) Apr 8 TKK 42
Racism in Batson, and Liberty (Jun '06) Apr 8 TwoBlueDeafEyes 111
debra Apr 4 dark ghost 1
Horseshoe Lake Estates (Feb '10) Mar '15 DPGirl 13
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]