mad max

Pikeville, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Is this not the most sorry place for law, and justice you have ever seen. dayton police is a joke to law offices in this county. the DA is a wor, thless lying peice of crap that needs his ass shoved the rest of the dumb sorry ass cops and lawyers in dayton. If you want to be on their side and have no worries in rhea county then break the law. cause if you try and do right and be a good pearson you will get rail roaded. DO NOT TRUST LAW, LAWYERS, OR JUDGES IN THS COUNTY. I will start writing letters to the gov about this county and will not stop till something is done about the ways things and people are done here. I do understand if you break the law you should be punished, however as long as your part of this buddy buddy system here you have nothing to worry about. so in a nut shell if you want to get out of trouble in rhea county just sell drugs and be a real problem child and you will be off hook.
meathead

Sale Creek, TN

#2 Jul 22, 2012
u are a dumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nothing is free 2 hr Rhonda 7
Crazy posts say what 4 hr Crazy 1
Blonde girl that lives in a trailer on Old Blac... 7 hr Ebtsnatcher 3
Wake up Christians 8 hr Mattd 18
New Rhea County High School Boys Basketball Coa... 21 hr Basketball parent 9
barbra tickle Sun not smooth 8
hot daddys? Jul 22 Mattd 5

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance