men... the biggest joke

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
funny paige

Harrison, TN

#1 Mar 5, 2012
any one else notice this strange occurence? more women growing balls because men are turning into big pu$$ies.

“Making paper Spending coins”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2012
funny paige wrote:
any one else notice this strange occurence? more women growing balls because men are turning into big pu$$ies.
It's true with this new generation. And women are to blame for this. Over protecting them as kids, no male role model in single parent home, bad role model in child's life. Women have raised the little pussies to not compete with others in various situations.

Ladies you have the man you wanted, a sniffling weak little man that you can boss around, use, manipulate and cheat on with one of the few opposite types.

I pity what's to come a couple of generations from now.
BOBBY REYNOLDS

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2012
jonas owens needs to grow some balls and stop plying games with women .he will never change once a cheat and drunk alwas a cheat,

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2012
BOBBY REYNOLDS wrote:
jonas owens needs to grow some balls and stop plying games with women .he will never change once a cheat and drunk alwas a cheat,
Who the f%€* cares? The conversation starter was speaking in general. Then some coward has to throw someone's name into it because they don't have what it takes to say it to someone's face.

Why is everyone on this forum such spineless gossiping pussies as the forum starter mentioned.
Grim reaper

Dayton, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2012
9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the f%€* cares? The conversation starter was speaking in general. Then some coward has to throw someone's name into it because they don't have what it takes to say it to someone's face.
Why is everyone on this forum such spineless gossiping pussies as the forum starter mentioned.
You seem to think your some tuff bad ass but i bet your really just a big talk pussy on the internet also and yes ill tell you this too your face also, i guess im RARE bread of guy that dont give a fk and will knock your teeth out as soon as i see you. so who are you coward and ill show you?
jonas

Soddy Daisy, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2012
BOBBY REYNOLDS wrote:
bobby reynolds has enough balls for everyone.she is just so fat their hard to find.so leave my name out of your mouth because god only knows what all has been in your mouth .most of the men in dayton for sure

Location hidden

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Grim reaper wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think your some tuff bad ass but i bet your really just a big talk pussy on the internet also and yes ill tell you this too your face also, i guess im RARE bread of guy that dont give a fk and will knock your teeth out as soon as i see you. so who are you coward and ill show you?
How did you perceive any of your assumption from what I posted? All I did was point out the cowardly spineless mess that people post by posting names anonymously. And FYI, it's tough not tuff, it's breed not bread, it's teethe not teeth. Your weakness in grammar only shows your stupidity.
Kelly

Mount Holly, NC

#8 Mar 5, 2012
After hearing about how many people are cheating and getting a divorce day in and day out kind of makes me glad I'm single. I know not all guys cheat and lie, but every guy I have ever dated in this town has. I know there is good people and bad people in every town, but I don't think I would ever marry a guy from rhea county. I have very good reason to feel this way too.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 5, 2012
Kelly wrote:
After hearing about how many people are cheating and getting a divorce day in and day out kind of makes me glad I'm single. I know not all guys cheat and lie, but every guy I have ever dated in this town has. I know there is good people and bad people in every town, but I don't think I would ever marry a guy from rhea county. I have very good reason to feel this way too.
Again, what does cheating whether it's the male or female have to do with the original subject?
Kelly

Mount Holly, NC

#10 Mar 5, 2012
9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what does cheating whether it's the male or female have to do with the original subject?
Yep. I was waiting for this. Even though I did not direct this comment towards anyone on this forum, someone had to make some stupid ignorant comment. It has to do with the original subject because isn't the forum titled men.....biggest joke. Most people in general would think that's about some boyfriend or husband who cheated to their wife or girlfriend. When I saw the title of the forum, that's what I thought of. So go start a fight with somebody else. What does it matter to you even if I did make a comment that doesn't have to do with the original subject? You don't even know me, so why should it matter to you?

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2012
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I was waiting for this. Even though I did not direct this comment towards anyone on this forum, someone had to make some stupid ignorant comment. It has to do with the original subject because isn't the forum titled men.....biggest joke. Most people in general would think that's about some boyfriend or husband who cheated to their wife or girlfriend. When I saw the title of the forum, that's what I thought of. So go start a fight with somebody else. What does it matter to you even if I did make a comment that doesn't have to do with the original subject? You don't even know me, so why should it matter to you?
I'm not starting a fight, just asking what your original post had to do with the subject matter of the original posting. Don't be so thin skinned when someone calls you on your ignorance of staying on point.
Kelly

Mount Holly, NC

#12 Mar 5, 2012
9miletn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not starting a fight, just asking what your original post had to do with the subject matter of the original posting. Don't be so thin skinned when someone calls you on your ignorance of staying on point.
I told you what my post had to do with the forum. Also, yeah you are starting a fight the second you question someone negatively about a post they made. So just go bother someone else. Geez. It was a comment. Secondly, I'm not ignorant. Obviously your retarded ass is ignorant because you have nothing better to do than reply to my post maliciously. Grow up!!!
please

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Mar 5, 2012
I admit, my boys aren't pussies, but they sure mind their wives good. & who have they got to thank, that's right,good old mom. Dad wasn't sensitive, they are. Dad wasn't a present buyer for anything but Christmas, then it had to "be practial" to use. Except where they were concerned. No Valentines day, no Anniversary, no surprise for "whatever" gifts. My sons are nothing like that. If they buy their wives anything, they put a lot of thought in what they buy. But.... they wash dishes, carry out garbage, wash clothes & cook! I think (just my opinion) makes them *pussy whipped*.Whatever the little woman wants she gets.Where did I go wrong?

Location hidden

#14 Mar 5, 2012
Finally someone on point!!! Take a lesson people!!!

If them boys of yours work steady and are good to the family sounds like you did nothing wrong. It's good for a man to help out around the house.
Kelly

Batesburg, SC

#15 Mar 5, 2012
Oh who gives a f*** who is on topic and who isn't. Get a life.
meow

Cleveland, TN

#16 Mar 5, 2012
In alot of households, the wife does everything. The husband may go work his 8 hours, but when he gets home, his a$$ is laying on the couch. He's tired, poor baby. Leave all the housework and raising the kids to the wife. If he happens to get a cold, he acts as if he needs to be in ICU. She gets sick and still has to do everything!! So yes, these kind of men are big pu$$ies. Toughen up men, before you start having periods. Now that would absolutely kill them!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Mar 5, 2012
meow wrote:
In alot of households, the wife does everything. The husband may go work his 8 hours, but when he gets home, his a$$ is laying on the couch. He's tired, poor baby. Leave all the housework and raising the kids to the wife. If he happens to get a cold, he acts as if he needs to be in ICU. She gets sick and still has to do everything!! So yes, these kind of men are big pu$$ies. Toughen up men, before you start having periods. Now that would absolutely kill them!!!!
Another on point comment bravo!

Years ago a housewife/mother was considered a job. But the economy of today has even ruined it.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 5, 2012
Kelly, I'm sensing anger issues.
please

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2012
Yes my boys (men)? work steady everyday,just like you said meow, yrs. ago mom's "job" was to stay home & do everything & true to what you said 'bout working 8 hrs. come home & "die" unless it was something he wanted to do, & even to the sickness part, you'd think he was dying (he did) me, 24/7 sick, well, migraine head aches & this enigizer bunny had to keep going. I had to quit work after the youngest was born,"cause what you make won't pay a baby sitter" then when the oldest started school, "you need to be home in case he gets sick & you have to go pick him up" He had excuses for everything. But he (hubby) got sick, made me go to work, learned he should have let go to work sooner, but that's water under bridge that can't come back.By the way 9miletn. thanks for saying I did nothing wrong, made me feel better!
Kelly

Batesburg, SC

#22 Mar 6, 2012
9miletn wrote:
Kelly, I'm sensing anger issues.
Not really. It just sounds that way cause your so obnoxious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremiah lee 2 hr hand 1
james minton 14 hr Nuttsinurbutt 15
News Winning Bid For Huge River Tract Near Dayton Is... 18 hr Jed 8
factory work 20 hr Imavetyoupieceoft... 7
Mikka Waller Sun Youreinbred 18
Alicia Hyatte Sun goats mom 2
bowling leagues Sun timflaill3366 1
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE