currios

Cleveland, TN

#1 Dec 17, 2010
so who was that sleeping around with Darlene morgan wile their wife was on their was on their on their death bed whith cancer??????????would u know Jeff
ABC123

Cleveland, TN

#2 Dec 17, 2010
Who gives a FLYING F*CK!!!!!!!!! If that's all REDNECKS WORRY ABOUT YOU HAVE PROBLEM'S!!!!!!!!!!
teddy

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2010
Wow what's in a name
currios

Georgetown, TN

#4 Sep 11, 2011
O but she ant the only one nor is he the only one either............
friend of Jeff

Decatur, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2012
you wish it was you, to bad buthole.
Dye House Boy

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 25, 2012
It was me.
Do tell

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2012
Darlene Morgan has a solid reputation of sleeping around with married men. Has been this way for years. In fact, she's lucky to be alive. Years ago she was attacked by the wife of one of the men she had been doing. Darlene's set a good example for her sleazy daughters because they are the same way.
A Long Time Ago

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Yeah, I remember when Darlene got sliced up! Apparently she didn't learn her lesson.
honey

Cleveland, TN

#9 May 25, 2012
friend of Jeff wrote:
you wish it was you, to bad buthole.
God I wish it was me. She is so lucky!
the man

Cleveland, TN

#10 May 26, 2012
i am the boss and i do who i want..people will just naturally kiss a persons ass who is in a powerful position,,i even have men who love to get their picture took with me..i feel sorry for people who have to put others on a pedestal ,,and live in fear of offending that person..but people will do anything for money even sacrafice their own identity just to be seen with me
ghostgirl

Cleveland, TN

#11 May 26, 2012
the man wrote:
i am the boss and i do who i want..people will just naturally kiss a persons ass who is in a powerful position,,i even have men who love to get their picture took with me..i feel sorry for people who have to put others on a pedestal ,,and live in fear of offending that person..but people will do anything for money even sacrafice their own identity just to be seen with me
you must think that you are pretty hot shit huh? Probably can't keep it up longer than a second. Proof is needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittnee Golliher 30 min Kim Sims-the best... 8
Steak and shake 16 hr Lots To Eat 5
driving with dementia not watching where they a... 17 hr Bad Deal 3
Lance spurlock Thu Truth 2
Dwyane Watson/ A.K.A. Mr. Genital Warts Thu Just Saying 2017 2
Makayla Moore Thu Hmm 20
Here's Your Sign sign shop Aug 16 christy 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance