Anyone have motorcycle wreck info?

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 44
Next Last
worried

Georgetown, TN

#1 May 26, 2012
I saw it as it had just happened,looked very bad 2 or 3 riders laying in road not moving,i'm praying they did survive. It was at the traffic light at Oster hill and 27. thank you and pray if you will.
yeah

Georgetown, TN

#2 May 26, 2012
yeah

Georgetown, TN

#3 May 26, 2012
sadness

Cleveland, TN

#4 May 26, 2012
2 people died from the wreck it seems
Info

Dayton, TN

#5 May 26, 2012
Tj Tuckie
Info

Dayton, TN

#6 May 26, 2012
Tuckier
cochise

Madisonville, KY

#7 May 27, 2012
Prayers for comfort out to the familys, friends, and DCMC brotherhood. God, wrap yor arms around all.
Oh My

Waynesboro, GA

#8 May 27, 2012
PRAYERS for the family!
ned

Chattanooga, TN

#9 May 27, 2012
hope they were in tight with the lord.or they might be burning in hell baby
Dangerous

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 27, 2012
Why anyone would ride one of those death traps is beyond me. On the way to church today I got passed by a crotchtocket doing about 100 and then I saw him after church riding a wheelie at Walmart. Idiots.
really

United States

#11 May 27, 2012
Dangerous wrote:
Why anyone would ride one of those death traps is beyond me. On the way to church today I got passed by a crotchtocket doing about 100 and then I saw him after church riding a wheelie at Walmart. Idiots.
Just because one person on a motorcycle has some growing up to do does not mean that they are all idiots! People lost thier family members and friends in this horrible accident and they were good people. Have some respect!!! My prayers go out to everyone who is mourning thier loss today.
DEATH TRAP really

Cleveland, TN

#12 May 27, 2012
First I would like to say my heart weeps for these families. This was something that could have been avoided now people have lost their lives.
As for the comment about them being a death trap well I must say if you read or listen to the news you will see most accidents involving bikes are due to recklessness on the part of a driver in a car or truck. The death trap as I see it is the drivers of autos do not pay attention.
My husband and I both ride and we love it. You will find that most riders are more respectful drivers that most people in cars. Come on people stay off your freakin phones, don't drink and drive and just be courteous for crying out loud to 5 sec and save a life or in this case LIVES!!!!!
auto driver

Chattanooga, TN

#13 May 27, 2012
DEATH TRAP really wrote:
First I would like to say my heart weeps for these families. This was something that could have been avoided now people have lost their lives.
As for the comment about them being a death trap well I must say if you read or listen to the news you will see most accidents involving bikes are due to recklessness on the part of a driver in a car or truck. The death trap as I see it is the drivers of autos do not pay attention.
My husband and I both ride and we love it. You will find that most riders are more respectful drivers that most people in cars. Come on people stay off your freakin phones, don't drink and drive and just be courteous for crying out loud to 5 sec and save a life or in this case LIVES!!!!!
i disagree with you. i drive as often or more than you do and all i ever see are wreckless bike riders. sorry to offend you but i do believe when you put a lot of men and in some cases women on a bike it gives these people a sense of power and a sick little case of rebel attitude. they will pull out in front of people even when they have a passenger who i expect to be a loved one. at least in a car you are required to wear seatbelts and if you decide to be an a$$hole and drive reckless they are required to be securely strapped in. so bikes in my opinion are for the careless and thoughtless and is just another example of what this world is coming to. people putting more value into their leisure time and toys and not on family.
benny

Cleveland, TN

#14 May 27, 2012
ned wrote:
hope they were in tight with the lord.or they might be burning in hell baby
you dont know there heart so dont judge them or hell is where you may end up at
benny

Cleveland, TN

#15 May 27, 2012
dont judge people you dont know there heart with GOD and you may be the one who ends up in hell for judging them
benny

Cleveland, TN

#17 May 27, 2012
auto driver wrote:
<quoted text>i disagree with you. i drive as often or more than you do and all i ever see are wreckless bike riders. sorry to offend you but i do believe when you put a lot of men and in some cases women on a bike it gives these people a sense of power and a sick little case of rebel attitude. they will pull out in front of people even when they have a passenger who i expect to be a loved one. at least in a car you are required to wear seatbelts and if you decide to be an a$$hole and drive reckless they are required to be securely strapped in. so bikes in my opinion are for the careless and thoughtless and is just another example of what this world is coming to. people putting more value into their leisure time and toys and not on family.
get a life i bet you probably are one of the reckless drivers that pulls out in front of bikers just to watch them lay them down and you are riding in a car at high rates of speed with no concern for the rider next to you so maybe its you car drivers that are causing all the ruckus and you want to talk about bikers we have respect for car riders and yes we run in packs and want stand by and let car drivers cut any biker off
benny

Cleveland, TN

#18 May 27, 2012
Outspoken wrote:
Summertime in the South, nothing but old a** men running up and down on the roads like teeneagers trying to be young on thier little Harley's saying "Look at me, Im an old geezer trying to relive my youth with my loud abnoxious waste of money motorcycle: thats all this is, old farts dying to be young again, used to be bikers meant something, now all it is is retired retarded old a**es with way too much money, and yes I know Im gonna hear, "But the bikers do good for the community with thier biker runs and so forth" yeah yeah yeah, they can do the same good in a car or truck, for 3 weeks now I have driven up and down these roads in Dayton, and all you see is mile long old geezers playing on thier bikes like little kids did on thier peddle bikes in thier youth, motorcycles should be illegal and they should not be allowed to travel in packs of 50-500 messing up traffic and causing chaos, thats the story, they are dangerous modes of transport and I fele no sorrow or no sympathy for ANYONE that losers thier lives to such a foolish childish waste of resource and money, piss on em I say!
watch what you say because one day a biker may be picking you up out of a car wreck and then u can say that to him as he drags you out of it and then you will see we do have a heart and maybe then you can apoligize for what you just said
DEATH TRAP really

Cleveland, TN

#19 May 27, 2012
I am so sorry you have missed my point the bikes are not the problem it is people doing things they shouldn't while driving.

As for you driving more than me I beg to differ. In most any given yr I drive approximately 30,00 miles for work alone and this is in an SUVall over the south so I experience lots of reckless drivers in all types of autos and yes a few on bikes. If you will read and listen to the news as I said most all bike acccidents are NOT our fault.

With gas prices the way they are some people are resorting to bikes to make ends meet and keep their heads above water and if we so choose to drive a bike for pleasure that is a choice of our on and you speak of family ALL my family owns bikes so therefore that is our family time. How you spend your down time is up to you but driving a car or bike should be taken serious they are weapons if not used proplerly.
DEATH TRAP really

Cleveland, TN

#20 May 27, 2012
30,000 miles
DEATH TRAP really

Cleveland, TN

#23 May 27, 2012
auto driver wrote:
<quoted text>i disagree with you. i drive as often or more than you do and all i ever see are wreckless bike riders. sorry to offend you but i do believe when you put a lot of men and in some cases women on a bike it gives these people a sense of power and a sick little case of rebel attitude. they will pull out in front of people even when they have a passenger who i expect to be a loved one. at least in a car you are required to wear seatbelts and if you decide to be an a$$hole and drive reckless they are required to be securely strapped in. so bikes in my opinion are for the careless and thoughtless and is just another example of what this world is coming to. people putting more value into their leisure time and toys and not on family.
You also say that it gives us a feel of rebelion ? how do you know how we feel? Have you ever pulled out in front of another car while in your car? yes I am sure will all have and the thing is on a bike we are most of the time more likely to not do that because we know we are the one that will be hurt. In a car I believe we get to relaxed and as I said I drive a LOT of miles so I also know how that can happen. Please just respect the fact that we have rights. Now its time for this to end. People lost their lives because of a careless driver of a car so why blame the bikers for that. I will respectfully stop my end of this discussion. Thank you and please watch for bikes!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 44
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Riley 6 min Fefe 2
Felicia Goins 2 hr lou sassoul 21
Jerressa Ray 2 hr wayne richardson 4
tj Everett 7 hr anonymous9021 9
Megan Mccampbell Wed Dagrunt 17
Preachers of Dayton, TN (Sep '16) Wed Brad fan 27
Todd Yawn Wed Fyi 4

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance