Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

To the family of those that lost their loved ones this wknd in Dayton...... Our family wants you to know that we are praying and thinking of you all.
very true

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm with you on this Lady rider. Rest in Peace to the accident victims. And let Peach be soon with the mourning loved ones.
very true

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

*PEACE
bobby j

Bakewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Respect
Outspoken

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Outspoken wrote:
They are dead dumbass, no one cares, will you stop talking to yourself idiot
Soon you will be talking to yourself. You are boring already. Go find somewhere else to play your sick games.
Outspoken

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Soon you will be talking to yourself. You are boring already. Go find somewhere else to play your sick games.
Kuntryb_tch

Soddy Daisy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

i feel so bad for them but just wondering for the record with this has nothing to do with the wreck there are a lot of rumors that they was all swingers and they was having a bikers swinging party Brandon Smith and his wife said they went to check it out just wonder if he is flu of ahit either way sorry for the husband who lost his wife and her children for loosing there mother and for the guy and his wife and family may god be with them ....who was driving the car ? why did they pull out in front of them
Brantlee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Outspoken you act as if these poor souls where out raping babies when in reality (where normal folk live) they where just out with friends enjoying a nice ride. Why do you feel so outraged by this club they haven't affected you personally. They are the ones who have lost someone not you. Who cares how they get their rocks off if it doesn't affect you who cares? If you are against motorcycles be against boating skating anything that is recreational. Maybe we should ban 18 wheelers too they just take up too much space on the roadway. Maybe you should get a hobby like theses bikers have you have way too much free time on your hands. I'm sorry for your loss noone deserves to be talked about like that.
little Bear

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

If u don't know us than don't talk about. why don't you put your real name. I am a member of the Defiant Crew MC in Dayton if you would like to talk to me let me know and I will be than happy to talk to you. .LITTLE BEAR DEFIANT CREW DAYTON,TN
little Bear

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Outspoken wrote:
The bitches are dead, they are rotting courpses now, no one gave a shit before they were dead, no ne gives a shit now that they are dead, this town moves on with 2 less filthy ass dangerous bikers to ruin our roads, AMEN!
outspoken I don't know why u hate us so much but I would be able to explain everything to you or answer any questions youay have. maybe I can broden your horizons and help you expand your mind. stop bashing people with your keyboard.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Sorry for your loss.
Little Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

curious wrote:
Sorry for your loss.
Thank you
Little Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Out-spoken wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you bring your cop members too, that way I and many others can ask them why they belong to a gang of thugs that call themselves DEFIANT which means against authority and they are authority, to protect and to serve, not act like kids and play in gangs, they tell us citizens and our kids not to mess with gangs, why are they?
June 23rd at 2:30 i'm going to be at the eagle exxon I will be happy to answer questons you may have. just ask for me everyone there knows who i am. oh and by the way we are not swingers ,dopers, criminals, we just enjoy riding bikes and helping people out.
Yes

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Grow the heck up already!
know it all

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

ignore OUT-SPOKEN
Outt-spoken

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Dumb butt!Out-Spoken.
buttspoken

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

butt on fire
Outt-Spoken

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Oh! & you are what 50 going on 10? Some of remarks you have made here & other places qualifies you to be how old & who? Try to big head hauncho, & you be teeny pip squeak! You "gonna" do this & "gonna" do that, & can't get poop done. "Little Fish, BIG POND". Huge Ego, being deflated,fast, cause he talk big,but nothin to show.
Sorry to post that here but, couldn't resist!
Out-spoken

Georgetown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Beautiful day
Out-spoken

Georgetown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Hot day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min PILOT union voters 124,218
Should a christian be eating at hooters 4 hr Dana 1
cockerspaniel 5 hr missing dog 1
William Loveless 8 hr Areyoudumb 8
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed 18 hr Chuco 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 hr Get Real 8,463
Clayton 21 hr Mhmm 9
•••
•••
•••
Dayton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
•••
•••