First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 22, 2013
You have not seen the last of me and you know exactly who you are me FRIEND!
girl

Sale Creek, TN

#2 Jan 22, 2013
who cares
awesome

Dayton, TN

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Yes... Yes... I do...
truth

Athens, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
what?!?!?
Boo hoo

Cleveland, TN

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Country girl wrote:
You have not seen the last of me and you know exactly who you are me FRIEND!
poor baby :'( did someone DEFRIEND you?
Jessica

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jan 23, 2013
If someone unfriends you it's usually because they don't like you or you are drama queen constantly posting drama wanting attention. If it is a guy that you were fooling around with he probably got bored with you or you thought it was something more than a casual fling and got too clingy expecting something more.

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Jessica wrote:
If someone unfriends you it's usually because they don't like you or you are drama queen constantly posting drama wanting attention. If it is a guy that you were fooling around with he probably got bored with you or you thought it was something more than a casual fling and got too clingy expecting something more.
what a coincidence.. i was in a situation just like that with a girl named jessica..
sure

Charleston, TN

#8 Jan 23, 2013
were you Billy? and did you get bored with her? was she getting too clingy? well,maybe that's her above! ha ha there's a lot of girls names Jessica and a lot of them live in graysville. popular name,I guess.good luck there friend.You're a good guy!
city boy

Cleveland, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Country girl wrote:
You have not seen the last of me and you know exactly who you are me FRIEND!
what you gonna do? stalk him? get a life!
move to city

Charleston, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2013
country girl-go on
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2013
It's not facebook it's intitials of a ex which is F.B. He screwed me over and I'm not gonna let him get away with it!
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
It's not about facebook it's about a ex who intitials are F.B. He really screwed me over awhile back and he will reap what he has sowed!

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#13 Jan 24, 2013
sure wrote:
were you Billy? and did you get bored with her? was she getting too clingy? well,maybe that's her above! ha ha there's a lot of girls names Jessica and a lot of them live in graysville. popular name,I guess.good luck there friend.You're a good guy!
actually she was bored with me and i was guess i wanted more than she was willing to give. casual sex wasnt enough. i wanted her heart too
awesome

Ringgold, GA

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Country girl wrote:
It's not about facebook it's about a ex who intitials are F.B. He really screwed me over awhile back and he will reap what he has sowed!
Was his middle initial W? Please say yes!*fingers crossed* please please please
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his middle initial W? Please say yes!*fingers crossed* please please please
No sorry but I love it because it's all fixing to come crashing down. Wifey is about to learn things that she never ever could have dreamed!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
awesome

Ringgold, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Wife? Now you just sound like an evil hussy.
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 28, 2013
No I'm not. He left her for me because he was tired of her shit. He told me alot of stuff about her that would make anybody sick if they had to be with her. She is discusting and the only reason he went back to her is so she could support him.
awesome

Harrison, TN

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Your argument didn't help your case. You and he both sound like real catches. A man stealing, hussy and a freeloading, adulterer. That was bound to work out...
Country girl

Knoxville, TN

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Wow! You dont know me or my situation. All I know is not only am I going to get him Im gonna get her too!!!
Magically Delicious

Lavinia, TN

#20 Jan 29, 2013
This post is a waste, just like country girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The black guy wit dreads at Taco Bell manager o... 3 hr maotai 3
homewrecker kendra fugate 4 hr rheaco 1
Sarah Mardis (Oct '13) 5 hr Des4 4
Bobby glover 14 hr Ujusmad 6
woman called “Sissy” Thu Former 1
Troy Dodson Thu Thats just petty 6
Montana LoveLady Sep 20 Bigbird112 2

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages