Charlie "CJ" Johnson
AND THERE YA GO

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2009
Just curious if someone help me out, and let me know what type of man he is?
Only_In_Rhea

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jan 15, 2009
"cj" what does the j stand for?
Cactus Jack

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2009
Only_In_Rhea wrote:
"cj" what does the j stand for?
Jack
Only_In_Rhea

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 15, 2009
[email protected]! you just pricked me cactus!
I really only know of a couple johnson's that aren't good people and one of those would be a "J" around 38 y.o.

Since: Nov 08

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2009
IF you are talking about cactus..I can say that he's a good man,I know lots about him,that is if he has not changed in the last few years.I rebember when he worked at the radio station with gary rodgers...What was his handle....simon...something??? /
admirer

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2009
No this guy owns Morning Glory Farms, he is a widow, his wife was killed by a log truck Christmas eve 2005 (this is the info he gave)
hillbilly

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2009
the Charle Johnson I know is married to debra
and is around 47 years old, and I have never heard of morning glory farms....is this new to the area?

and what is it? greenhouses?
hillbilly

Dalton, GA

#8 Jan 26, 2009
the Charle Johnson I know is married to debra
and is around 47 years old, and I have never heard of morning glory farms....is this new to the area?

and what is it? greenhouses?

Since: Nov 08

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2009
tntroll wrote:
IF you are talking about cactus..I can say that he's a good man,I know lots about him,that is if he has not changed in the last few years.I rebember when he worked at the radio station with gary rodgers...What was his handle....simon...something??? /
maybe he is not the cactus I know,anyone can use any name they want,ya'll prove this every day.........

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 26, 2009
Cactus is an unusual nickname. How would someone get a nickname like that? LOL It is a cute, catchy name though, I will say that. I guess I should stick to topic here as well, and say that, no I do not know anyone by the name Charlie or CJ, let alone anyone with the last name Johnson. Good luck in your quest for information though, your post sounded a bit urgent, so I hope you find what you are looking for, especially if you want to know what type of person someone is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhea of Sunshine (May '13) 3 hr Lol 23
You people 7 hr fuhkacuck 3
Donald Trump: love him or hate him? 18 hr T3HMa77d 6
Jeannie Moore Thu Just saying 25
Trump should never be president Jan 18 King Boozy 16
Old Goodmans building Jan 18 fred gilley 5
Building across from hospital Jan 17 FYI 2

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance