First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Looking for a roommate in dayton. Must be clean and able to share rent and utilities.
funny

Cleveland, TN

#2 Mar 4, 2013
you must be desperate as hell to be on here looking for a roommate!!! lol... especially a clean one...your standards are too high!!! rotflmao!!!! this is just killing me... i would have replied 8 minutes ago but i couldn't stop laughing!!!! this is sooo funny!!!!
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Not desperate at all. Just using all possible options, azzhole...
funny

Cleveland, TN

#4 Mar 4, 2013
well my guess is, YOU DID!!! you could also try the other online webssites like willyoutakemein.com they have a wide variety of clean people!!! lol...

“Trust is earned!”

Since: Jan 12

B.C. MI... lives in dayton

#5 Mar 4, 2013
You would probably do better if you ran an ad inthe herald.. People who read the paper may have some money.. people on here are broke
funny

Cleveland, TN

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Billy Woods wrote:
You would probably do better if you ran an ad inthe herald.. People who read the paper may have some money.. people on here are broke
come on Billy if your clean you can move in with them. besides they aren't broke they have half the rent...can't you come up with the rest? at least send someone you know their way...hhhmmm!!!! rotflmao this is hilarious!!!!! you are used to roommates, right?
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Just forget it. I'll look elsewhere. Geesh...
funny

Cleveland, TN

#8 Mar 4, 2013
needed wrote:
Just forget it. I'll look elsewhere. Geesh...
I will NEVER forget this....:) you made me laugh! come on now we almost have Billy Woods ready to move in with you...don't give up...he knows your not broke so can you tell him where you live?
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Mar 4, 2013
I'm glad I made a lasting memory for you. Also sorry that something like this is one of them. I'd let billy move in before you.
funny

Cleveland, TN

#10 Mar 4, 2013
needed wrote:
I'm glad I made a lasting memory for you. Also sorry that something like this is one of them. I'd let billy move in before you.
what if he isn't clean..he might not even have money..HE'S ON HERE! if he subscribed to the herald news he might have money. but my guess is NO! he isn't clean...lol rotflmao...i'll bet you know ole BILLY dont you? you are too ready to move him in..
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>what if he isn't clean..he might not even have money..HE'S ON HERE! if he subscribed to the herald news he might have money. but my guess is NO! he isn't clean...lol rotflmao...i'll bet you know ole BILLY dont you? you are too ready to move him in..
You're right. BTW You're cutting your own throat. YOU'RE on here LOSER! Use your government funded additude somewhere else.
rich

Cleveland, TN

#12 Mar 4, 2013
imagine the money people that subscribe to the chatt free press must have!! wow
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Mar 4, 2013
They may or may not be rich, but they are more educated than most of the idiots on this site. I only have Rhea county herald delivery...
name

Ringgold, GA

#14 Mar 4, 2013
needed wrote:
They may or may not be rich, but they are more educated than most of the idiots on this site. I only have Rhea county herald delivery...
Is your name shay?
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Mar 4, 2013
name wrote:
<quoted text>Is your name shay?
Nope sorry...
funny

Cleveland, TN

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Billy Woods knows who he is. it's his new roommate. they subcribe to the herald news ya know. it is delivered!!!
needing

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Mar 5, 2013
funny wrote:
Billy Woods knows who he is. it's his new roommate. they subcribe to the herald news ya know. it is delivered!!!
You're just a Dick_ I'm really looking for a roommate
needed

Chattanooga, TN

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Looking for a worthy roommate.
name

Ringgold, GA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
needed wrote:
Looking for a worthy roommate.
Don't be sorry! Not being Shay is a good thing!
Slick ride

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
needed wrote:
Looking for a roommate in dayton. Must be clean and able to share rent and utilities.
hey u still looking ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is thete a special place in hell for Renee Toomey? 6 hr STFU 10
raven duvall 7 hr lmfao 9
angel golliher 13 hr abbie lee 20
ip address trace (Dec '11) 14 hr well 27
who is Cole Davis? 18 hr Frank 5
chris dunn 19 hr Sammi 2
Sydni lee? 22 hr Bigdickdaddy 1
Dayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web