Dottie Hawkins(The Girl Behind The Lies)

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dottie Hawkins

Pikeville, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Tell us what you know about her. Good person?
anywhere

Dayton, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Great person..
yea

Pikeville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2010
yea she pretty cool.
Ha ha

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2010
Very sweet...
JFG

Dayton, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Does she have a sister name Vanessa?
sissy

Pikeville, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2010
i love her i wish we could come out and tell the world!!
Not Surprised

Dunlap, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2010
I am not shocked to find her name on this site. Don't believe a word that DOTTIE says !!!!!!!

Married MANY times and still can't get it right! She is a drug head, two faced snitch, doesn't know the word "truth", and is out for what she can get out of others no matter who it hurts.

"Sissy", are you and Dottie having a relationship?? So is Dottie "gay" as well? Not that I have a problems with gay folks, just wanted to know if she is lying to others about that also? Just wait until you get the "Dottie" sting too.
wellcomeon

Dunlap, TN

#9 Nov 30, 2010
"Sissy" come on out the closet then. I assure you those of us that know her know there are no surprises when it comes to Drama+Dottie.

Since: Sep 10

Torrance, CA

#10 Nov 30, 2010
i would just like to point out to all you people that all the post above from different names is the same person that started this thread posting under different names also goes by the names "HOT CHICK" PROXYSMAN also im telling ya little girl you are a major drama starter on this site and well maybe you should have a little drama in your life online here is a starter for you 69.78.131.228 your ip address and the exact one used on all names also sorry but that ip adress has been listed for all botnets to ping in the near future so when u start losing connection all the time think to yourself dam i should not have been such a sneaky drama starting bitch!
political forum

Dayton, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2010
Again, not the right content for this political forum. How about thinking about politics or better yet, get a job and then you people will not have time to bore us with this utter nonsense.
xxcliffordxx

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Dec 31, 2010
I know her and she is the biggest slut in Rhea county. Have you seen her teeth. But if you want a good bj she only charges $2.00. Ask Alvin Harrison. She made her brags about that one. Seems it runs in the family. Her sister Vanessa has been married at least 7 times. Moved off Left her kids all alone to hook up with someone she met off the internet. Always plays the big pitty party. beware of these 2 scammers. they are the true meaning of white trash!
changeface

Marietta, GA

#13 Jan 10, 2011
dottie and her crazy sisters have all had a big problem, easy sluts liesbian whores men killers and just low lifes. trust me i know alot about this family at least one has slept with 2 of my husbands,and an x-boyfriend of mine. Dottie are you still sleeping with taylor he said you was sick
bubbles

Marietta, GA

#14 Jan 10, 2011
hi

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 22, 2011
Seen Vanessa the other day out with a local married guy, acting very friendly toward one another. I thought she was still married? haha, some things never change.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2011
Seen Venassa out the other day with a local married guy acting very friendly with each other. haha, some things never change.
Andrea

Hixson, TN

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Seriously!! Why cant you people just get a life!!! Whatever dottie and vanessa do in their own time is their business not yours. Im so glad I dont sink to that level where the only time I feel good about myself is when Im putting other people down with as many insults as I can think of. Get a life!!!
yep

Aliquippa, PA

#18 Feb 21, 2011
thats peoples problem they cant let other pep just live there life with out the drama
truth

Benton, TN

#19 Feb 21, 2011
if they didnt bring the drama there wouldnt be any!!!!!
What About Dottie Hawkins

Graysville, TN

#20 Apr 16, 2011
I heard Dottie Hawkins is homeless again. Do you know her? What kind of person is she? I heard she just lost a good man again!!
vvv

Chattanooga, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2011
Wow!! It amazes me the stupidity of some people. Why does everyone care so much about what Dottie is doing? Is she really hurting you that bad? If she hasnt done anything to you, then what is your deal with her? People say she creates drama, but if the drama isnt about you, then guess what, it doesnt really concern anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know who the b***h is spreading it 2 hr Clueless 4
Bridget Fuentes!!!! 12 hr Weird 7
Chris Harris 19 hr Keith 2
Liquor by the drink (Jul '10) 20 hr npc 117
International Automotive Components to Expand D... (Dec '12) Tue typical 9
Do you think Wal-mart treats their employees fa... (Jan '11) Tue Pope Francis 19
new BBQ place on dayton mtn Mon Pope Francis 18
Dayton Dating
Find my Match

Dayton Jobs

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]