Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,474)

Showing posts 49,461 - 49,480 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52838
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
"Dear Girls...Here's Why Nasty Old Religious Men Are Terrified Of You."
("Women are powerful beyond words, because they threaten to unravel the control of corrupt men who abuse their authority.")
Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/sex/155577/Dear_Girls...
You are a very mean satanic person.Wait and see,God is going to teach you your lesson in a way you will never forget your evil ways.
You do things for meaness indicating mental illness.Your day is coming.Be ready mean old hag.Evil in the worst kind folks.Snake in the grass.
JK

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52839
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
"Dear Girls...Here's Why Nasty Old Religious Men Are Terrified Of You."
("Women are powerful beyond words, because they threaten to unravel the control of corrupt men who abuse their authority.")
Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/sex/155577/Dear_Girls...
You need to go back on gov thread where you're needed.Why do you do mean things to others? You ruined yourself in Camden and jumped on other threads only to make an ass of yourself here.Was a great day without YOU yesterday .Leave ugly bat.At first I had pity for you till I saw the real you by reading your crap you spewed against citizens you don't even know.Me for one.
JK.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52840
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Thank you.
SHE WILL HAVE HER DAY THRU A LOVED ONE AND SHE WILL KNOW IT'S HER DAY TO PAY THE PIPER.
NO ONE GETS BY FOREVER.WHEN SHE LEAST EXPECTS IT SHE WILL BE HURT AS SHE HAS HURT OTHERS.THAT'S OUR PROMISE.HE'LL GET YOU FOR THAT.
JK
oglesby

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52841
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
"Dear Girls...Here's Why Nasty Old Religious Men Are Terrified Of You."
("Women are powerful beyond words, because they threaten to unravel the control of corrupt men who abuse their authority.")
Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/sex/155577/Dear_Girls...
You also have a magic box twixt your legs which causes insanity in men and a few women

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52842
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really??? We had no idea. Lol!
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52843
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
Really??? We had no idea. Lol!
Really! How many of you are there? One is too many.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52844
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>Really! How many of you are there? One is too many.
I hope you know what you're talking about because I don't have a clue.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52845
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really Sassy wrote:
Really??? We had no idea. Lol!
You are drifting out in deep water,wait and see.You're goona cry.
Mobile_Amused

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52846
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just popped in to see if 123 was still wasting her life obsessing over Sassy. I was correct in my prediction. Carry on.
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52847
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know what you're talking about because I don't have a clue.
Click here.
www.getaclue.org

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52849
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Just popped in to see if 123 was still wasting her life obsessing over Sassy. I was correct in my prediction. Carry on.
You have been asked to stop flirting with me.You have a wife.
Now do not come over on this thread and post using my name again unless you want her to know.
Topix will be notified of your little deed.You are Sassy's boyfriend??.Stay that.You are not needed.I am not interested in paying you attention.Have my own boyfriend.Not looking.Get lost.She is available and shopping.
Don't use my name again.Get her back on junky thread with you.We don't want her.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52850
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Stephen Cochran's New Song Helps PTSD Sufferers."

Click here:
http://www.wkrn.com/story/18640364/stephen-co...
one cell

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52852
May 29, 2012
 
typical wrote:
the village doesn't want it anymore
it looks that way

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52853
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked to stop flirting with me.You have a wife.
Now do not come over on this thread and post using my name again unless you want her to know.
Topix will be notified of your little deed.You are Sassy's boyfriend??.Stay that.You are not needed.I am not interested in paying you attention.Have my own boyfriend.Not looking.Get lost.She is available and shopping.
Don't use my name again.Get her back on junky thread with you.We don't want her.
LMAO! If you think that's flirting, your definition is certainly different from mine. Plus, you've never been the object of much flirting , have you? I can't imagine why, Dude! LMAO!
Let me guess, if a Man speaks to you, in your mind, he's flirting with you. If a Male takes your order at a Fast Food Restaurant, he's flirting with you. If a Proctologist gives you a Prostate Exam, he's flirting with you & you fall in love, don't you? LMAO!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52855
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mobile_Amused wrote:
Just popped in to see if 123 was still wasting her life obsessing over Sassy. I was correct in my prediction. Carry on.
NO, MA...don't say "carry on" to this Nut Case! He'll take it literally & think you mean it! Lol!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52856
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

typical wrote:
the village doesn't want it anymore
Want what?

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52857
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! If you think that's flirting, your definition is certainly different from mine. Plus, you've never been the object of much flirting , have you? I can't imagine why, Dude! LMAO!
Let me guess, if a Man speaks to you, in your mind, he's flirting with you. If a Male takes your order at a Fast Food Restaurant, he's flirting with you. If a Proctologist gives you a Prostate Exam, he's flirting with you & you fall in love, don't you? LMAO!
I didn't think that it was possible for you to become anymore absolutely annoying than you have been all along, but somehow you've managed to. Congratulations, Crypt Keeper.
one cell

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52858
May 29, 2012
 
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Want what?
doesn't wants the sassy one as part of the village anymore

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52859
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think that it was possible for you to become anymore absolutely annoying than you have been all along, but somehow you've managed to. Congratulations, Crypt Keeper.
Thank you...I try!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52860
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

one cell wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't wants the sassy one as part of the village anymore
She's more brassy than sassy. This "village" never wanted her. She's like a mutant strain of jock itch...irritating as hell and hard to get rid of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,461 - 49,480 of58,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min Pete 124,177
William Loveless 54 min Areyoudumb 8
Inner Body Asbestos Cleanse Needed 10 hr Chuco 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr Get Real 8,463
Clayton 13 hr Mhmm 9
good looking men of dayton (Aug '10) 16 hr Right here 476
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••