First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2012
does the police not care that this girl is one of the biggest drug dealers in rhea co?????
nice girl

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Mar 13, 2012
maybe they don't have definate proof
eric

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Lmao what a skank and a thief.
Rozzy

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2012
I know right! U would think she a man when u 1st seen her she really tall and no boobs. Didnt know she was still doin drugs, she went 2 prison 4 meth tho. She was nasty in school and apparently still is!
BlackSwan

Huntersville, NC

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Maybe the reason she don't get in trouble is because they already know! But then again is this any of your business.
scooter

Rockwood, TN

#6 Mar 15, 2012
is she still dating frankie bryant??
Frankie

Sale Creek, TN

#7 Mar 15, 2012
scooter wrote:

hello missy and dusty i think you already know the answer the best thing you can do is keep your fat mouth shut and your fatass out of my business!
Frankie

Sale Creek, TN

#8 Mar 15, 2012
is dusty still messing around with the girl in the mercedes??
none of ur business

Huntersville, NC

#9 Mar 15, 2012
U all must have some boring lives to just sit around and talk about plp who u proably don't even no half of the plp on here r proaably buddy buddy with rachel. Frankie your the pot calling the kettle black ain't ya hahaha just like the restt of these losers on here but I'm sure y'all play the perfect role rite.
BRANDY

Georgetown, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2012
none of ur business wrote:
U all must have some boring lives to just sit around and talk about plp who u proably don't even no half of the plp on here r proaably buddy buddy with rachel. Frankie your the pot calling the kettle black ain't ya hahaha just like the restt of these losers on here but I'm sure y'all play the perfect role rite.
Your a dumbass!!!!
giantsfan

Darlington, SC

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Wow have never had the pleasure of knowing guess kudos 2 me lol lol u retards all of u r on drugs
BRANDY

Georgetown, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2012
giantsfan wrote:
Wow have never had the pleasure of knowing guess kudos 2 me lol lol u retards all of u r on drugs
Wow Wow Wow LMAO!U would know if we on drugs and kudos 2 u!
eww

Georgetown, TN

#13 Mar 19, 2012
scooter wrote:
Seen her in town several times bout month ago with a tall skinny guy with a glass eye I think or something wrong with his eye. He looked kinda sickly though like something was wrong with him.
huh

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Mar 19, 2012
so confusing!!!!!!!!!!
Crack me up

Dayton, TN

#15 Mar 19, 2012
Lol. Glass eye?? That would be the handsome, every woman wants him, Frankie! They deserve each other. Don't know what wifey sees in him maybe she's the one with the glass eye! Bahaha
eww

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Crack me up wrote:
Lol. Glass eye?? That would be the handsome, every woman wants him, Frankie! They deserve each other. Don't know what wifey sees in him maybe she's the one with the glass eye! Bahaha
Maybe there is a inner beauty, we are supposed to be made in Gods likeness.
Tiff

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2012
scooter wrote:
She was til he kept moochin off her and was impotent so then she kicked him out
disguisted in dayton

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2012
This chick will do anything for a pill. Even heard she was back on the needle. She has slept with a 17 yr old boy!! I am just completely disguisted with this girl. Beware mothers do not let ur teenage boy around her! She has issues and needs to keep her nasty ass on the mountain.
grandpa

Cleveland, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Tiff wrote:
<quoted text> She was til he kept moochin off her and was impotent so then she kicked him out
Impotent???? did you mean Important by any chance ??
Who

Rockwell, NC

#20 Apr 15, 2012
Where does she hang out? I've never heard of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b& e old pilot gas station 5 min Youdumbasshillbilly 22
The foot bar. In graysville 1 hr Luna 2
Tina palmer 5 hr Tina palmer 1
2 stolen four wheelers (Feb '11) 21 hr David 69
Terry Barnes Mon jackie 5
Nicole Lane Mon Bbcinyogrl 2
wal mart Mon Bbcinyogrl 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages