First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious me

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Never ive never met her wats the info on her is she. A trustworthy woman or is she someone to watch around my man
wonderer

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Is that her sneaking around In a trailer park she lives in wnith another womans man? Just hurdles she was
nice girl

Lavinia, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2012
yep-quit wondering
Robbie

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Tiffany May,,,,and Tiffany May not.
Dawn

Dayton, TN

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Does she have a sister named Stephanie?
d n d

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2012
u
Dawn wrote:
Does she have a sister named Stephanie?
Yes,she does.
allen

Yorklyn, DE

#7 Mar 15, 2012
is she living in nc now?
allen

Yorklyn, DE

#8 Mar 15, 2012
does she live in nc now?
curious me wrote:
Never ive never met her wats the info on her is she. A trustworthy woman or is she someone to watch around my man
proud 2 be an american

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2012
I know tiffany she cool she got a man
ummmm

Dayton, TN

#10 Mar 18, 2012
No the the skanky bitch from nc ur talkin about is laura hendricks defur. She used to run around with Tiffany And Stephanie And they r all a bunch of nasty would touch with a pole hos. Laura runs off to nc everytime she screws someone over
maybe

Cleveland, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2012
Where does tiffany live? I know someone by that name that lives in a trailer park. May not be same one though..
The other one

Travelers Rest, SC

#12 Mar 26, 2012
Just to clear things up there are 2 Tiffany Mays. I am one of them lol the one you are referring to on here used to live in a trailer park and has a bad reputation however I have no clue as to her current whereabouts. I am 4 years younger than she is and I live in Spring City. I used to live on Dayton Mountain nearly 3 years ago. I have a man we've been together nearly 3 years. Just want to clarify bc I don't want people to think I'm running around with strange men in a trailer park!! Lol
giantsfan

Asheville, NC

#13 Mar 26, 2012
the tiffany i know has had the same man for at least 6 yrs so i know u aint talkin about her
curious

Cleveland, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2012
The other one wrote:
Just to clear things up there are 2 Tiffany Mays. I am one of them lol the one you are referring to on here used to live in a trailer park and has a bad reputation however I have no clue as to her current whereabouts. I am 4 years younger than she is and I live in Spring City. I used to live on Dayton Mountain nearly 3 years ago. I have a man we've been together nearly 3 years. Just want to clarify bc I don't want people to think I'm running around with strange men in a trailer park!! Lol
You got a sister named Stephanie?
just forgit bout it

Lavinia, TN

#15 Mar 27, 2012
drop it
whaaaaaa

Cambridge, MA

#16 Mar 27, 2012
ha ha told you
giantsfan

Wilmington, NC

#17 Mar 27, 2012
yep she does and....
What what

Travelers Rest, SC

#18 Mar 28, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>You got a sister named Stephanie?
Nope just a half brother
wonder no more

Sale Creek, TN

#19 Mar 28, 2012
wonderer wrote:
Is that her sneaking around In a trailer park she lives in wnith another womans man? Just hurdles she was
this is tiffany may i got a sister named stephaine and i have ben with same man for 5 years so i dont no what your problem is unless the man i ben with for 5 years and have two kids by used to be your man about six years ago dont no who you are but would love to talk in person i ant like you i rather talk about someone to their face not on internet
wonder no more

Sale Creek, TN

#20 Mar 28, 2012
curious me wrote:
this is tiffany i dont no who you are or who your man is or if i have ever ben around him but sounds like you need to get a man you can trust and you wouldnt have to ask stupid questions on internet and get answers from people you dont no but if you need to anything about me you can ask me in person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittnee Golliher 6 hr Kim Sims-the best... 5
Makayla Moore 8 hr Hmm 20
Lance spurlock 17 hr Babygirl 1
driving with dementia not watching where they a... 17 hr Anybody 2
Steak and shake 18 hr info 2
Here's Your Sign sign shop 22 hr christy 3
Michela Sligh Wed Alley 8

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance