Beer sales in Rhea County.

Beer sales in Rhea County.

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Tater

Whittier, NC

#1 Nov 18, 2012
If the law requires an establishment to stop the selling beer at 3 a.m. than why does the eagle exxon get to sell up to 5 a.m.? Does mr. louallen over there have some kind of special priveledge that makes him exempt from the law?
s-10

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Tater wrote:
If the law requires an establishment to stop the selling beer at 3 a.m. than why does the eagle exxon get to sell up to 5 a.m.? Does mr. louallen over there have some kind of special priveledge that makes him exempt from the law?
Narc
walking tall

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2012
its best not to buy beer in rhea drive few extra mles there watching u kno county needs dol
wayne

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Tater wrote:
why does it matter to you how does it affect you
Tater

Fallston, NC

#5 Nov 18, 2012
Narc? Its not snitching if everybody already knows about it, pardon me for being the one to question it. I just dont see where they get off selling that late when everybody else has to stop at 3.
LMBO

Kent, WA

#6 Nov 18, 2012
If you don't like it don't buy it.
see you at kennys

Cleveland, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2012
i buy my beer at where ever is cheapest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dottie Oliver (Oct '14) 1 hr ppmh 14
deadbeat dads 7 hr Trojan man 4
Casey Poole 15 hr Fido 51
Caleb Hickman Sat Guydownthestreet 7
why cant we get anyone to carry out our groceri... (May '12) Fri aj styles 27
Hepatitis C Jul 2 nurse ratchet 16
Jennifer Williams (Younger) (Sep '14) Jul 2 Oooh 4
More from around the web

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE