who is cheating on who in rhea county?

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2010
too much cheating going on in rhea county.. can nobody keep there pants on?
what

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jun 21, 2010
who wrote:
too much cheating going on in rhea county.. can nobody keep there pants on?
Does anybody want to ?
Get Smart

Dayton, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2010
How do you switch from the United States IP to the Cleveland IP, there Slick? Is that Malonoe giving Rievley another knobber, or what? I bet on the knobber myself.
What is Get Smart

Dayton, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2010
I'd bet on the Deadbeat Daddy myself, Mr. Get Smart
Stupid Korean

Dayton, TN

#5 Jun 21, 2010
I am not too stoopid, I snagged a stoopid thing. Uh oh, here it comes...
When

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Get Smart wrote:
How do you switch from the United States IP to the Cleveland IP, there Slick? Is that Malonoe giving Rievley another knobber, or what? I bet on the knobber myself.
Shows what you know there slick.Those posts were by 2 different people.Why don't you do what your name says and "get smart"
Bean Roller

United States

#7 Jun 22, 2010
If men would learn to roll the bean just rite women would stay at home!
Big O

Cleveland, TN

#8 Jun 22, 2010
Bean Roller wrote:
If women would learn to drink from the fancy drinking straw men would stay at home.
playtime

Lavinia, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2010
Big O wrote:
<quoted text>
If women would learn to drink from the fancy drinking straw men would stay at home.
Why should anyone need to stay at home. It's your Life, Your Bean and your straw.
yeah okay

Dayton, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Bean Roller wrote:
or if men wouldn't be rolling the bean around before they get home, their shit might not be out in the yard.
yeah okay

Dayton, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2010
Big O wrote:
<quoted text>
keep that fancy drinking straw in just ONE glass and it might be sipped from more often.
Big O

Cleveland, TN

#12 Jun 23, 2010
yeah okay wrote:
<quoted text>keep that fancy drinking straw in just ONE glass and it might be sipped from more often.
You obviously didn't read what you responded too. If the ONE glass I wanted it in would take it;there would be no need for another glass.
yeah okay

Dayton, TN

#13 Jun 23, 2010
you obviously didn't read what I wrote. If men didn't find an excuse for everytime they done their women wrong, then maybe the glass would take it.
Big O

Cleveland, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2010
yeah okay wrote:
you obviously didn't read what I wrote. If men didn't find an excuse for everytime they done their women wrong, then maybe the glass would take it.
You're an idiot,but i would expect that from a woman.If women didn't always find an excuse not to take care of their man they wouldn't have to wonder who is. You women are nothing special just because you have a p***y.Remember,every other woman has one too so quit acting like you're the only one who has one.
If a woman says she loves me or any other man or heaven forbid i'm married to one(won't happen) and she refuses to give it up(probably not the best choice of words,but none on here are.)then she is in the wrong.Now I agree that the man should leave the relationship then find someone else but women shouldn't wonder why a man gets it somewhere else if she knows she isn't giving it to him.
It is wrong for a guy to cheat on his lady,but it is equally wrong for him to have to in order to get some.
Ladies: If he doesn't get it from you,he WILL get it from someone else whether he leaves the relationship or not.
In all fairness guys if your lady doesn't get what she wants from you she WILL get it somewhere else.
AlreadyHot_inTN

Dayton, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Hey Big O, at first as I started to read your post I, as a man with a little chubby that dangles below my big chubbiness can almost understand what you say. I want to take things a step further. I think if a woman is permitted to give away all her nookie she wants to give and it be LEGAL, then why can't she sell off a little? Why not? Where's the harm?

Aside from all this Bible stuff, Jesus stuff and other people's morality which is usually hypocritical anyways, but why is it illegal to not be able to "sell" what a person can "give away"? Makes no sense to me. Almost makes as much sense as to say it is okay for people to give drugs away just don't sell them. Examples could go on and on...

Realistically, if women could sell what we as men expect them to just GIVE us, then women would be able to to do as a lawyer, a doctor or any other "professional" that has a license to do so. Let women get a health card, a license and we create a new S.T.O.P. sign (State Tax On Pu**y) and maybe Tennessee can collect a few more tax dollars. My bet is divorce rates would go down, sexual assaults would go down and farm animals around here would be much safer. Again, where is the harm in NOT being able to sell what we can freely give away?

Ladies, try this one. Test the power of the nookie. REFUSE to give it away, period. Stick together on this issue. The goats and calfs around here may have to suffer for it but just as with a soldier, they gave something for "the cause" ;)
Big O

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2010
AlreadyHot_inTN wrote:
Hey Big O, at first as I started to read your post I, as a man with a little chubby that dangles below my big chubbiness can almost understand what you say. I want to take things a step further. I think if a woman is permitted to give away all her nookie she wants to give and it be LEGAL, then why can't she sell off a little? Why not? Where's the harm?
Aside from all this Bible stuff, Jesus stuff and other people's morality which is usually hypocritical anyways, but why is it illegal to not be able to "sell" what a person can "give away"? Makes no sense to me. Almost makes as much sense as to say it is okay for people to give drugs away just don't sell them. Examples could go on and on...
Realistically, if women could sell what we as men expect them to just GIVE us, then women would be able to to do as a lawyer, a doctor or any other "professional" that has a license to do so. Let women get a health card, a license and we create a new S.T.O.P. sign (State Tax On Pu**y) and maybe Tennessee can collect a few more tax dollars. My bet is divorce rates would go down, sexual assaults would go down and farm animals around here would be much safer. Again, where is the harm in NOT being able to sell what we can freely give away?
Ladies, try this one. Test the power of the nookie. REFUSE to give it away, period. Stick together on this issue. The goats and calfs around here may have to suffer for it but just as with a soldier, they gave something for "the cause" ;)
Very funny and I agree with what you say about why not sell what they give away but consider the fact that it is never"given away".
We have to do something,take them somewhere,buy them something or give them money for it.
Yes I expect them to give it to me because of all that I give them.If they don't want to "give" it to me,thats fine.Just remember I don't have to "give" either.
your an idiot

Georgetown, TN

#18 Jun 24, 2010
no wonder you aint getting any... your a moron... if your lady friend aint "givin it up" she probably dont care where the fuck you get it from as long as you leave her the hell alone.... besides you think you'll show her if she aint "givin it up" you can just go get it somewhere else... well numnuts if she aint givin it to you then she's probably "givin it up" to someone else in the first place. So you just go ahead and show her you can find any ole piece of trash to give it up to you while i wine and dine your ladies and treat them with respect and not like free piece of pussy!
Big O

Cleveland, TN

#19 Jun 25, 2010
your an idiot wrote:
no wonder you aint getting any... your a moron... if your lady friend aint "givin it up" she probably dont care where the fuck you get it from as long as you leave her the hell alone.... besides you think you'll show her if she aint "givin it up" you can just go get it somewhere else... well numnuts if she aint givin it to you then she's probably "givin it up" to someone else in the first place. So you just go ahead and show her you can find any ole piece of trash to give it up to you while i wine and dine your ladies and treat them with respect and not like free piece of pussy!
First let me get one thing straight. It is my choice NOT to have a lady.I DON"T WANT ONE ! Entirely too much bs in trying to have a relationship with any woman. My posts here have just been an effort to answer some of the negative comments women have posted.They always want to blame a man for everything.Well that just isn't the way it works. I've heard so many women say " I want to be treated the way I deserve to be treated". That is wonderful.They should be treated the way they deserve to be treated and it is each individual woman who decides how she should be treated.Now lets look at the other side of things.Each man also decides how he deserves to be treated and he should be treated that way.
What I am noticing from these posts is that women are supposed to be treated with respect and get what they want but men get nothing and get treated like garbage.That's exactly the bs that i'm talking about.I havent always felt this way but after being s**t on by so many women when I tried being good to them and treating them with respect I decided screw them they don't deserve my respect.Now I treat them the way they SHOW me they should be treated.
So you go ahead and treat them with all this respect and niceness and see what happens.My guess is that you will be the idiot.
For Your Information

Lavinia, TN

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Big O wrote:
<quoted text>
First let me get one thing straight. It is my choice NOT to have a lady.I DON"T WANT ONE ! Entirely too much bs in trying to have a relationship with any woman. My posts here have just been an effort to answer some of the negative comments women have posted.They always want to blame a man for everything.Well that just isn't the way it works. I've heard so many women say " I want to be treated the way I deserve to be treated". That is wonderful.They should be treated the way they deserve to be treated and it is each individual woman who decides how she should be treated.Now lets look at the other side of things.Each man also decides how he deserves to be treated and he should be treated that way.

What I am noticing from these posts is that women are supposed to be treated with respect and get what they want but men get nothing and get treated like garbage.That's exactly the bs that i'm talking about.I havent always felt this way but after being s**t on by so many women when I tried being good to them and treating them with respect I decided screw them they don't deserve my respect.Now I treat them the way they SHOW me they should be treated.
So you go ahead and treat them with all this respect and niceness and see what happens.My guess is that you will be the idiot.
Business Opportunity!!!!! Get in on the ground floor. I have a full proof plan to make $$$$$$ the sky is the limit.

I have a plan to buy woman for what they are worth, and then sell them for what they think there worth. Guaranteed to make millions.

I am so glad that woman think they are worth much more than they really are. You can make money too.

Just find any man wanting to get rid of his woman and then let the woman do the advertising, she will tell everyone what she is worth and not say a word about the guy that didn't want her.

I have a woman already that at times agrees that she has a sense of entitlement to things she doesn't deserve. Of course she is an honest woman (very hard to find) most woman always think they deserve everything that life has to offer and not do anything for it. Just because they are a woman. Makes you wonder if they think they are so worthy because there mothers said that there private parts are special, Maybe they didn't tell them that over half the world has the same exact parts. LOL oh well you can have fun making money just as I do. Good Luck...
Dist_5_Voter

Dayton, TN

#21 Jun 25, 2010
Is Spice legal in this state? If not, what about the Paotea Cactus? Get real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did the teen parties on the mountain finally ge... 48 min GoGetIt 3
Troy Dodson 1 hr For Real 44
Wishing Felicia a very nice Thanksgiving 3 hr quarterback 1
Bridget Hill, Brenda Cummings, Glenda Hamby 7 hr Paul 1
WhatAWaste 23 hr Just4fun423 2
tj Everett Sun all females be safe 28
Wanna talk about Caleb Hickman? Sun Mutethestalkers 7

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance