Any hot gay men in Dayton 30 to 50 ye...
dont judge

Lavinia, TN

#66 Sep 19, 2011
HRR wrote:
<quoted text>
The man upstairs once said: Let him who is without sin among you cast the first stone...
Yes he did that is what I have been saying, lets not be cruel or mean to those who want to live life the way they feel is right, I will say it again no its not my belief but I refuse to mistreat or listen to others mistreat someone for the way they choose to live, not eveyone has the same way of living if they did our world God gave his only son to save wouldnt have so many religions with all different beliefs we would all look and act just the same I believe everyone has a right to decide for themselves!!
everyones a critic

Dayton, TN

#67 Sep 19, 2011
dont judge wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you finally someone who knows what I am talking about my opinion is just exactly what you stated I may not agree with it but I will not dislike or talk bad of those who do, it is not my place and I will always stand up for those who are being treated wrong for thier way of life it isnt right to treat people bad, I would bet these people who are upset with my opinion have all sinned in thier life we dont talk bad about them or at least we shouldnt.Once again thank you=)
Ditto. Thank you to you as well.
just sayin

Detroit, MI

#68 Sep 23, 2011
slippery wrote:
being attracted to the same sex is a preference. Just as being attracted to a blonde, brunette or whatever.

There are people with all sorts of preferences, Big Gals, Hairy guys, some have a preference for little kids too, or horses.

Whats keeps one 'bad' or 'good' is how someone acts on their desires.

Just like a married Man may desire to sleep with every chick that lets him, he may be 'wired' that way, but his actions are still immoral.

I wish people who were attracted to the same sex would stop saying "God still loves me", because they are justifying any bad behavior they do as 'accepted' by God!

If people really loved and cared about what God thought of them, they wouldn't willingly and openly act on behavior that is clearly condemned by God.
Hey your point abt preference is the same argument that a bunch of laywers and shrinks are using to try and make pedophilia legal
Bighurt03

Cleveland, TN

#69 Sep 23, 2011
everyones a critic wrote:
<quoted text>someone stating their opinion whether it be popular/majority is anything but weak. It takes courage to stand up for what one's own beliefs are. Whether these beliefs are right or wrong because you do not believe that same way is not for you or I to say. Then again, it's so much easier to blame others rather than starting within ourselves. Stop hatin. Greed and hate for others that do not think like us or act like us or look like us, or worship like us is what has destroyed our country.
I am not saying anything about people who dont worship or look like I do. Im saying that a man and a man and a woman and a woman bein together is unnatural. God's law does trump mans law. You call it personal choice.. ok.. But your choices come with consequences. for in stance. I'm gonna go on over here and rob this bank.. cause thats my personal choice and i can do that. but theres gonna be consequences to that. my ass gonna get locked up. Now we all know what God says is gonna happen to homoseexuals if they dont get saved and turn their lives around. My problem is when they try to tell children that its ok. I understand that we are supposed to let God handle it but at the same time I dont see how some people can just sit back and support their behavior. If I personally met a homosexual who was open about it.. I would tell them exactly what im saying in this room. Just accepting their behavior as normal is a atmosphere that i do not wish too create. An atmosphere that God does not want anybody to create.
everyones a critic

Dayton, TN

#70 Sep 23, 2011
Bighurt03 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not saying anything about people who dont worship or look like I do. Im saying that a man and a man and a woman and a woman bein together is unnatural. God's law does trump mans law. You call it personal choice.. ok.. But your choices come with consequences. for in stance. I'm gonna go on over here and rob this bank.. cause thats my personal choice and i can do that. but theres gonna be consequences to that. my ass gonna get locked up. Now we all know what God says is gonna happen to homoseexuals if they dont get saved and turn their lives around. My problem is when they try to tell children that its ok. I understand that we are supposed to let God handle it but at the same time I dont see how some people can just sit back and support their behavior. If I personally met a homosexual who was open about it.. I would tell them exactly what im saying in this room. Just accepting their behavior as normal is a atmosphere that i do not wish too create. An atmosphere that God does not want anybody to create.
I can respect your opinion, except for one point, I never said anything about "choice". However, you choose to judge and condemn. With people like you, what do we need to have God in our lives for? You do a pretty good job of judging and condemning and that is your "choice" not mine.
dont judge

Lavinia, TN

#71 Sep 24, 2011
Bighurt03 wrote:
<quoted text> Once again.. Another weak person who won't stand up for whats right.. It's easy to not do nothing.. just sit back and say.. their not hurting anybody. I mean who cares about the moral fabric of our country anymore.. I DO!! Our countrys in the shitter and people like you are bout to pull the handle and flush it!
By the way BigJerk03 I am not weak will never be weak, actually I am a very strong willed strong minded female who just doenst think I have any right to judge anyone, as for you last couple of post I can tell by your langauge God is going to for sure grant you in the pearly gates,LMBO.. If you want to talk God and right and wrong some people believe you choice of words are wrong in the eyes of the lord so I guess you are actually on the 1st bus to hell..this is just my opinion though I would hate for you to diagree and judge me over it....LOL,wait no really I wouldnt, could really care less what some dumb jerk thinks of me especially one who is hypocritical!!!
Bighurt03

Dayton, TN

#72 Sep 24, 2011
Some peoples minds are made up.. I'll tell you what.. you keep saying "being gay is ok " and ill keep saying " being gay is not ok".. I mean the pope speaks out about homosexual behavior being wrong.. but I suppose your gonna say that he is hypocritical as well. My choice of words might not be the best but my point is valid.. I have been upset about this openly serving gay soldiers.. I served in the military and know the stress that soldiers go thru. I for one dont want to shower with a guy who is openly gay.. You know he is gonna be lookin at you in a sexual way. I wanted to reenlist but im not gonna now. Your mind is made up and so is mine. I apologize for insulting everyone. I just cant see how people can say that its ok.. But on the flip side you must feel just as confident in your belief that its ok. my common sense tells me that were headed for a social setting that is not favorable and frankly, down right sickening.. maybe your common sense is telling you something else..
dont judge

Lavinia, TN

#73 Sep 24, 2011
Bighurt03 wrote:
Some peoples minds are made up.. I'll tell you what.. you keep saying "being gay is ok " and ill keep saying " being gay is not ok".. I mean the pope speaks out about homosexual behavior being wrong.. but I suppose your gonna say that he is hypocritical as well. My choice of words might not be the best but my point is valid.. I have been upset about this openly serving gay soldiers.. I served in the military and know the stress that soldiers go thru. I for one dont want to shower with a guy who is openly gay.. You know he is gonna be lookin at you in a sexual way. I wanted to reenlist but im not gonna now. Your mind is made up and so is mine. I apologize for insulting everyone. I just cant see how people can say that its ok.. But on the flip side you must feel just as confident in your belief that its ok. my common sense tells me that were headed for a social setting that is not favorable and frankly, down right sickening.. maybe your common sense is telling you something else..
1st no I would never say the pope is a hypocrit he lives by god and I doubt has any sin he is the pope 2nd it is fine to have an opinion and I Do agree with you according to the Bible it is wrong but would I set back and be rude and mean to some people who believe it is right no I wont just like I wouldnt be judgemental to someone who believes in another God or science we are all different with different beliefs and values that is the way we were made and if being gay is wrong God will judge those people not me, as for the military I am thankful to anyone who has served in the military even you the man who calls me weak and I can respect your opinion on not wanting to shower with someone who is gay but I cant see stopping someone from serving our country if they want to..I know a wonderful nurse who works everyday to save lives of people she doesnt know and she is gay should she not be aloud to take care of her patients and help them to the shower or bathroom if they need it?? I think she should she is doing her job and acting by the oath she took to save lives...I know another nurse who openly says she doesnt believe in God she only believes in science (best nurse I know) yet she doesnt true to get me to believe the way she does or her patients, if a patient is dying and the family want her to pray with them she does just that even though she doesnt believe in God. I just think we should all be able to act and live the way we want with out the rest of the human race judging us and automatically assuming people are bad for the way they want to be. Again I do not think it is the way we were meant to live but I refuse to treat those who do think it is okay wrong. As for my common sense, I would say we are headed for alot of change but so where my parents growing up they would have never dreamed of an unwed couple having a baby out of wedlock or living with a bf/gf without being married or those of other races being together and some thought the same as you but look now most accept those things,my common sense says in time most will turn the other cheek to this as well. And Bighurt03 I want to apologize for calling you a hypocrit and JERK but I was trying to prove that I was not weak at all and I have a right to my opinion and that is simple it isnt that I think it is right it just isnt my place to tell others they need to believe what I do, I am my own person with my own mind and beliefs and others have this right too.
just sayin

Detroit, MI

#74 Sep 29, 2011
dont judge wrote:
<quoted text>1st no I would never say the pope is a hypocrit he lives by god and I doubt has any sin he is the pope 2nd it is fine to have an opinion and I Do agree with you according to the Bible it is wrong but would I set back and be rude and mean to some people who believe it is right no I wont just like I wouldnt be judgemental to someone who believes in another God or science we are all different with different beliefs and values that is the way we were made and if being gay is wrong God will judge those people not me, as for the military I am thankful to anyone who has served in the military even you the man who calls me weak and I can respect your opinion on not wanting to shower with someone who is gay but I cant see stopping someone from serving our country if they want to..I know a wonderful nurse who works everyday to save lives of people she doesnt know and she is gay should she not be aloud to take care of her patients and help them to the shower or bathroom if they need it?? I think she should she is doing her job and acting by the oath she took to save lives...I know another nurse who openly says she doesnt believe in God she only believes in science (best nurse I know) yet she doesnt true to get me to believe the way she does or her patients, if a patient is dying and the family want her to pray with them she does just that even though she doesnt believe in God. I just think we should all be able to act and live the way we want with out the rest of the human race judging us and automatically assuming people are bad for the way they want to be. Again I do not think it is the way we were meant to live but I refuse to treat those who do think it is okay wrong. As for my common sense, I would say we are headed for alot of change but so where my parents growing up they would have never dreamed of an unwed couple having a baby out of wedlock or living with a bf/gf without being married or those of other races being together and some thought the same as you but look now most accept those things,my common sense says in time most will turn the other cheek to this as well. And Bighurt03 I want to apologize for calling you a hypocrit and JERK but I was trying to prove that I was not weak at all and I have a right to my opinion and that is simple it isnt that I think it is right it just isnt my place to tell others they need to believe what I do, I am my own person with my own mind and beliefs and others have this right too.
No human is without sin
big chief

Sale Creek, TN

#75 Sep 30, 2011
watch out there are turd burglars in dayton he he
dont judge

Lavinia, TN

#76 Sep 30, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
No human is without sin
yes I know this I was using the pope as an example!! But thank you for your trying to teach me something, sorry I already knew this information!! I was referring to something being said about the Pope from bighurt03 and using my words as an example....but thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!
dont judge

Lavinia, TN

#77 Sep 30, 2011
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
No human is without sin
Bighurt03 wrote:
"Some peoples minds are made up.. I'll tell you what.. you keep saying "being gay is ok " and ill keep saying " being gay is not ok".. I mean the pope speaks out about homosexual behavior being wrong.. but I suppose your gonna say that he is hypocritical as well." this was what I was referring to I know "Not one Human Is without sin" it was an example=)
babs

Cleveland, TN

#78 Oct 2, 2011
nope-no gay men in Dayton-that's for sure.Dayton men never even heard of being GAY. They just think it means being HAPPY! thank goodness,we don't need any gay men in Dayton.We women need all the men we can get,There is a shortage.Just keep the gay men right there in Graysville! thank you!
butter nut pie

United States

#79 Oct 8, 2011
All I gotta say is Rhea county fire dept supports gays and I think its great how dayton can come together and love one another. Gay or bi sexual or tri sexual.
Get a clue

Cleveland, TN

#80 Oct 8, 2011
Being gay is not a choice. You are born that way no choice involved. Who would choose to be ridiculed, persecuted and made fun of just for loving another person...really .............grow up
Mental nuts

Cleveland, TN

#81 Oct 9, 2011
Get a clue you must be one of the ass burglars to post such a idiotic statement born that way, lmao i can understand being born with 1 less finger or right arm longer then the left or one foot bigger than the other ...get my drift? BUT you nor no one else on this earth will ever convince me you were born a dick sucker...silly faggit dicks are for chicks.
oldie but a goodie

Seattle, WA

#82 Oct 9, 2011
NonPointParkGayMan wrote:
I don't go to Point Park. Just wondering if there are any hot older men around.
I'm hot and buy sexual,just a little over 50,well maybe a little more than a little,but hooooot! leave a contact eeeeeemail.
buck master rick

United States

#83 Oct 9, 2011
Hey now lil buddy let's try to keep this here internet site clean. We would all appreciate it if you just kept your gay hook up spots in point park and not defile our nice website. Think of the children for once you fruit
just sayin

Tomball, TX

#84 Oct 10, 2011
dont judge wrote:
<quoted text>Bighurt03 wrote:
"Some peoples minds are made up.. I'll tell you what.. you keep saying "being gay is ok " and ill keep saying " being gay is not ok".. I mean the pope speaks out about homosexual behavior being wrong.. but I suppose your gonna say that he is hypocritical as well." this was what I was referring to I know "Not one Human Is without sin" it was an example=)
Sorry man, hard to tell sometimes what people mean by what they write. Can't tell if they're just making a point or trying to state their beliefs. In some parts of the world they do believe the pope has no sin. Jesus hated organized "religion" never would have supported a "Holy Father" on earth.
its true

Tomball, TX

#85 Oct 10, 2011
Get a clue wrote:
Being gay is not a choice. You are born that way no choice involved. Who would choose to be ridiculed, persecuted and made fun of just for loving another person...really ..........grow up
Yep born that way, and soon people will understand that pedophiles are just born that way to. Cant help being attracted to children. I say let them have their own island

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dayton Collision Center 42 min Marisa08 1
Crook and false teacher michael windham in Bled... (Jan '16) 49 min Luminary Woman 7
Zach kauffman 54 min Luminary Woman 2
hot daddys? 59 min Mandy03 6
Nothing is free 8 hr Rhonda 7
Crazy posts say what 10 hr Crazy 1
Blonde girl that lives in a trailer on Old Blac... 13 hr Ebtsnatcher 3

Dayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages