amanda walker gorgeous ha

amanda walker gorgeous ha

Posted in the Dayton Forum

Cleveland, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2012
really green teeth, hairy belly, skanky meth head gorgeous this guys in for a awakening if he wants a real woman he is at the wrong place nasty, doesnt cook or clean house wants to be treated like a princess when shes nothing but a skank oh well maybe he deserves what he lays down with.
um well

Cleveland, TN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
r u talking about amanda lee did she not just lose her husband? well enough said. well not! thats devotion for u i personaly a friend of her husbands and he so deserved so much better. not much of a mother neither well she was not a mother she was a producer of children that deserved a better mother than her. i agree with the skank part piss of sh t yeah that guy deserves what he gets a piece of pu y from a skank omg you are right

Cleveland, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2012
I should not be shocked but if it is true that Amanda has moved on so quick that hurts so bad CJ loved her with all his heart. I do not understand. Please God help me understand. I do not understand.

Cleveland, TN

#5 Jan 14, 2013
already moved on wth no respect no class and what kind of man would be interested hard up oo thats what kind of man they deserve each other and really posting pics of herself right shes suffering and missing her man not!!!!!!!!!!
oh well

Cleveland, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
What did you expect, really.
Friend of CJ

Dayton, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2013
if you truly know her or her husband then you would know he would want her to be happy. Plus you might want to look up the definition of libel.

Cleveland, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Friend of CJ wrote:
if you truly know her or her husband then you would know he would want her to be happy. Plus you might want to look up the definition of libel.
Libel really? Get on topix and have this removed. Happy, yeah wish that for her. But well what goes around comes around. Get this topix removed. Yeah and I know a lot about both sides. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lavinia, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2013
She sucks like a pro for rock bottom prices! You can't go wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Goins (Kelch) 4 hr Fred 2
Watch out for cooper's and hyatte who deal and ... 9 hr Dale 4
Brooke pass 14 hr Mckdkal 1
The City of Dayton satire page Fri Waffle House 17
Whats happen to Eagle Exxon ? Fri Been there done that 7
Felicia Goins Thu Bambam 27
My woman's back fat smells funny Thu Ugh 2

Dayton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dayton Mortgages