how do know if your spouse is cheating on you?

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Cleveland, TN

#1 May 20, 2011
what are the signs?
Worried

Cleveland, TN

#2 May 20, 2011
Letter to Menís Helpline:

Hey guys, really need your advice for a serious problem:

I have suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating. The usual signs; Phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up; going out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night, about midnight, I hid in the garage behind the Harley. When she came home she got out of someoneís car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on... It was at that moment, crouched behind the bike, I noticed "swirls" in the paint on the rear fender ... Is that something I can wax out myself or do I need a professional to buff it?
What a Dump

United States

#3 May 20, 2011
Here's what you do, find every skank you can find and have an orgy with them in the kitchen, when she come home and sees whats going on, ask her if she wants to join" or just divorce her plan and simple........
get real

Cleveland, TN

#4 May 20, 2011
are you worried about your missus or your paint job? maybe YOU are the reason she is doing this. dont you pay attention to her or are you easily distracted? sometimes when you suspect something is going on your usually right, but most of the time there is a reason and believe it or not you probably know why.
Darn it

Cleveland, TN

#5 May 20, 2011
get real wrote:
are you worried about your missus or your paint job? maybe YOU are the reason she is doing this. dont you pay attention to her or are you easily distracted? sometimes when you suspect something is going on your usually right, but most of the time there is a reason and believe it or not you probably know why.
What bs. If it was a man saying he was cheating because he was distracted or not getting attention you would say it's bulls-t.
get real

Cleveland, TN

#6 May 20, 2011
now we know why you are lonely..lol
come on people

United States

#7 May 20, 2011
The 1st comment is a joke! Come on now.
brownie

Chattanooga, TN

#8 May 21, 2011
If your women is wanting to have sex with you more often than she used too....She's cheating
firemarshallbill

Blacksburg, SC

#9 May 21, 2011
If their cheating its probably with friendlyfoe2011 lol
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#10 May 21, 2011
If she stops wanting oral...she's cheating. If she has lots of "guy" friends...she's cheating. If she knows friendlyfoe2011...she is cheating.
bahaha

Mount Holly, NC

#11 May 21, 2011
If the babies not yours she is probably cheating
Crook

Cleveland, TN

#12 May 22, 2011
bahaha wrote:
If the babies not yours she is probably cheating
Now aren't you just the nasa genius. <facepalm yourself>
bahaha

Mount Holly, NC

#13 May 22, 2011
Crook wrote:
<quoted text>Now aren't you just the nasa genius. <facepalm yourself>
also if u come home and she has another dick n her more than likely she is cheating
Crook

Cleveland, TN

#14 May 22, 2011
Your so dumb kayla.
bahaha

Mount Holly, NC

#15 May 22, 2011
Who's kayla
bahahaha

Cleveland, TN

#16 May 22, 2011
Sounds like you,but then again i think you are a male with homophobic tendency's.Would you like to blow me?
Wthf

Stanley, NC

#17 May 22, 2011
bahahaha wrote:
Sounds like you,but then again i think you are a male with homophobic tendency's.Would you like to blow me?
u just another Guy for a bj so who is the homo
Eeek

Sale Creek, TN

#19 Jun 6, 2011
If she's very protective of her phone, computer, purse, etc. Doesn't tell you where she's going or lies about where she is or who she's with. If she is suddenly paying more attention to maintaining a nice bikini line. If she showers immediately after getting home. If she suddenly starts to reject you in bed, especially oral sex. If she has her own car and someone else was riding in the passenger seat, chances are that they moved the seat. If either of you smoke, glance at the ashtray to see if there are any strange cigarette butts, but you may have to switch to an uncommon brand in order to catch this.

USUALLY women cheat more for the emotional intimacy rather than sex. Is your relationship with your wife lacking something? Do you pay enough attention to her?
ha ha

Cleveland, TN

#20 Jun 6, 2011
Eeek wrote:
If she's very protective of her phone, computer, purse, etc. Doesn't tell you where she's going or lies about where she is or who she's with. If she is suddenly paying more attention to maintaining a nice bikini line. If she showers immediately after getting home. If she suddenly starts to reject you in bed, especially oral sex. If she has her own car and someone else was riding in the passenger seat, chances are that they moved the seat. If either of you smoke, glance at the ashtray to see if there are any strange cigarette butts, but you may have to switch to an uncommon brand in order to catch this.
USUALLY women cheat more for the emotional intimacy rather than sex. Is your relationship with your wife lacking something? Do you pay enough attention to her?
sounds like youve lived with a cheater. all signs of cheating but of course when most are confronted with evidence they have a logical(in their cheating mind) explaination for everything. dont accept their reasons pack their sh it and kick them out. its very simple but so many have a difficult time confronting and dealing with a cheating spouse. people are embarassed and dont want to make a scene. i say make a scene. the spouses clothes scattered on the front lawn makes a great statement and attention getter.let them explain that one to the neighbors.lol
Eeek

Sale Creek, TN

#21 Jun 6, 2011
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like youve lived with a cheater. all signs of cheating but of course when most are confronted with evidence they have a logical(in their cheating mind) explaination for everything. dont accept their reasons pack their sh it and kick them out. its very simple but so many have a difficult time confronting and dealing with a cheating spouse. people are embarassed and dont want to make a scene. i say make a scene. the spouses clothes scattered on the front lawn makes a great statement and attention getter.let them explain that one to the neighbors.lol
I've been with a cheater, but it was a HE cheater. I'm a woman. The signs are very similar between both sexes.

Although I sometimes regret not scattering his clothes around the yard and/or burning them and making a huge scene, I was rather proud of myself for keeping a cool head. It sounds strange but I was flattered that he chose to cheat rather than leaving me for those nasty girls, because I was the one he was proud to be seen in public with. Had he truly wanted another woman, he would've left me. We weren't married (no divorce to deal with) and had no children (no "staying just for my kids" shit). I've since moved on to better things, he has become an even more pathetic excuse for a man, and all of the girls have become even more trashy and repulsive. I win!

If you suspect your partner of cheating, remember to WATCH CLOSELY, but keep your mouth shut. It's hard, but give them enough rope to hang themselves with. You'll catch more flies with honey..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raven duvall 2 hr QtPrincess 2
angel golliher 3 hr Gina G24 19
chris dunn 7 hr heythere 1
Is thete a special place in hell for Renee Toomey? 12 hr Justice for Grandma 3
rentals in dayton 16 hr CW 2
Thomas Smith 17 hr Gina 16
who is Cole Davis? Mon please 4
Dayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web